Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4402222 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Acrimony crew haff landed here cheesy cheesy
Come, where's the mama that started this? Bring your bum bum here, I wanto tell you something grin

Btw, my take. tongue Everyone had their faults. The man, the lady, her sisters and even the ex he later married. They were all guilty. tongue tongue

But like chanbabe said, may we not sow for someone else to reap. May we never give up at the point of our breakthrough and may we never be victims of near-sucess syndrome.

And the church says, Amen! grin grin

15 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yaaay! 2008. I opened a new page.

Hmmmm.. 2008. I can't forget this year. I lost my elder brother exactly two weeks to my birthday. During that period I was also writing the Waec and Neco that got me admission and yes, I got admission to uni in 2008.

I'm sure in 2008 Giddyperson was already a granma grin tongue

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Anugod:
Yaaay! 2008. I opened a new page.

Hmmmm.. 2008. I can't forget this year. I lost my elder brother exactly two weeks to my birthday. During that period I was also writing the Waec and Neco that got me admission and yes, I got admission to uni in 2008.

I'm sure in 2008 Giddyperson was already a granma grin tongue
Yes my dear grand daughter.
2008, I left 3rd year in one department where I was an efulefu cheesy To go start over in first year in another department. So I was still in 1st year with my grand daughters cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
amorprincesa:
That's the reason why I can't bring myself to watching it. Hubby mildly summarized and I so hate the movie. It's still on my iPad though, now that am seeing all this morals, I will just delete it. Lemme not watch what will make me cry.

Even reading the description on this thread is raising my BP. angry

I haven't even watched it but I am already so angry.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
amorprincesa:
That's the reason why I can't bring myself to watching it. Hubby mildly summarized and I so hate the movie. It's still on my iPad though, now that am seeing all this morals, I will just delete it. Lemme not watch what will make me cry.

Pls don't delete it oh . watch it

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Anugod:
Acrimony crew haff landed here cheesy cheesy
Come, where's the mama that started this? Bring your bum bum here, I wanto tell you something grin

Btw, my take. tongue Everyone had their faults. The man, the lady, her sisters and even the ex he later married. They were all guilty. tongue tongue

But like chanbabe said, may we not sow for someone else to reap. May we never give up at the point of our breakthrough and may we never be victims of near-sucess syndrome.

And the church says, Amen! grin grin

Amennnnnnnn oh

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
mandysmum:
Haba! This is too harsh a judgement. She lost her womb because she caught this same man cheating and acted rashly. She spent all her inheritance helping the ingrate in his yeye tests and experiments which never produced results. The ingrate never held a job to help her in the running of the house. Let's not be too quick to judge her. She always held her own even when her sisters were criticising him. She only cracked cuz she thought he was cheating again. The guy was too quick in moving on. Why didn't he fight for her as she fought for him all those years she was feeding him? Yeah,she had her faults but she was right to feel bitter. She prepped him ready for the other woman to reap the harvest. No woman can stand that. There is just a fine line between obsession and insanity.

The bolded are true.
But she moved on first with the big handsome small dick guy grin grin according to her.
Seeing a man with a girl doesn't always mean they are having an affair.
In our African setting people will easily just say the wife had bad luck. why is it that as soon as they divorced his battery research hit it big? Remember he was given a restraining order not to send anything to the company cos he bugged them for 18yrs but his ex followed up until it pulled through.
You don't have to react to people's misbehaviour cos it can cost u something very precious that u will regret. Her adverse reaction cost her womb.
A character not cubbed from the beginning will grow to be something disastrous. She has always been a bitter person remember there accidential meeting how she reacted.
We having an issue with anyone dont volunteer information. Be more discreet with u progress in life. The new wife was quick to say she was pregnant.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy let me wait for 2009

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
mandysmum:
Haba! This is too harsh a judgement. She lost her womb because she caught this same man cheating and acted rashly. She spent all her inheritance helping the ingrate in his yeye tests and experiments which never produced results. The ingrate never held a job to help her in the running of the house. Let's not be too quick to judge her. She always held her own even when her sisters were criticising him. She only cracked cuz she thought he was cheating again. The guy was too quick in moving on. Why didn't he fight for her as she fought for him all those years she was feeding him? Yeah,she had her faults but she was right to feel bitter. She prepped him ready for the other woman to reap the harvest. No woman can stand that. There is just a fine line between obsession and insanity.
Remember she was too fast to judge her husband too because she had trust issues. She saw the Ex wallet in his car thinking the man was cheating again. She never even allowed him explain himself...yes the man had his own faults but the woman had always been arrogant without even giving the man a listening ear. If a woman really loves her husband, she should at least give him time to explain before coming to a conclusion but no she didn't she decided to involve her family, they all killed his ego and in turn made him a laughing stock undecided simply because he was a pauper!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

The bolded are true.
But she moved on first with the big handsome small dick guy grin grin according to her.
In our African setting people will easily just say the wife had bad luck. why is it that as soon as they divorced his battery research hit it big? Remember he was given a restraining order not to send anything to the company cos he bugged them for 18yrs but his ex followed up until it pulled through.
You don't have to react to people's misbehaviour cos it can cost u something very precious that u will regret. Her adverse reaction cost her womb.
A character not cubbed from the beginning will grow to be something disastrous. She has always been a bitter person remember there accidential meeting how she reacted.
We having an issue with anyone dont volunteer information. Be more discreet with u progress in life. The new wife was quick to say she was pregnant.

The deal pulled through cos the new lady found out he divorced his wife.. If she had good intentions she would have pushed the deal harder at the first time. I don't blame Melinda at all. If the hubby actually loved her like he said he won't just make it and go marry the other lady, giving her everything he promised Melinda.. It goes to show he made those promises for anybody that will bear his "Mrs".
Acrimony is a must see

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ilyfavoured:
Thank for this piece. Most of us will be quick to judge and condemn the lady because we have devoted husbands taking care of the home. She not only caught him cheating, they also found her wallet in his truck meaning they were in touch while she was struggling to make ends meet. Between he could have married someone else why the same lady he cheated with. Quite a number of marriages are failing now cos of them lazy arse men. No woman wants to take care of the bills alone and get cheated on

Don't be too quick to judge too remember the ex didn't have anything in mind when she met him again. She never even knew he had issues in his marriage. The man was on the streets downcast, lost hope etc. The only thing he needed at that time was someone to encourage him. His wife didn't do that....his ego was already down even before he faced the interview he went for. The ex encouraged him, gave him the hope he lost etc which was the only thing he needed at that time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
mandysmum:
You sabi! This is a man that had sex with her on the day she buried her mum. Who does that? I also don't find anything wrong with what the sisters did. They were looking out for her and they were right to do so. They warned her about him 'chopping' her inheritance and he did. They tried to help them with the mortgage by using their husbands to get him a job but what did he do? He endangered them and their jobs for his selfishness. The guy is someone I will never pray for my worst enemies. May my daughter never come across such leeches and bloodsuckers. Amen.
Lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Remember she was too fast to judge her husband too because she had trust issues. She saw the Ex wallet in his car thinking the man was cheating again. She never even allowed him explain himself...yes the man had his own faults but the woman had always been arrogant without even giving the man a listening ear. If a woman really loves her husband, she should at least give him time to explain before coming to a conclusion but no she didn't she decided to involve her family , they all killed his ego and in turn made him a laughing stock undecided simply because he was a pauper!
@bolded, abi her family decided to involve her. It was her sister who found the purse remember? Initially I totally blamed the guy. She stood by him so much, bought him a car, even when he blew down the house with his yeye experiments that weren't working, grin grin she still used her last inheritance to clean up his mess.

Her sisters were equally looking out for her. God forbid, I equally won't fold my arms and watch my baby sis in such a joke of a marriage. Their husbands even put their trucks on the line to help the irresponsible guy but what did he do? grin cheesy He turned down an $800k offer(which turned out to be a blessing tho) and put them in trouble too. Her sisters were trying to be just that, big sisters.

I'd just say she endured so much from him and her breaking point happened just when her breakthrough was almost in sight

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

The bolded are true.

You are very correct. How can a woman just meet a man with a girl for the first time and just conclude they are dating. Does she even know who she is? That stupid decision cost her her womb. She was trying to kill both of them in the act with her car. Their first meeting in the rain too etc...the woman has always had issues and had always been bitter. Well the title sums it up...ACRIMONY. cool
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
Trendytessy:

The deal pulled through cos the new lady found out he divorced his wife.. If she had good intentions she would have pushed the deal harder at the first time. I don't blame Melinda at all. If the hubby actually loved her like he said he won't just make it and go marry the other lady, giving her everything he promised Melinda.. It goes to show he made those promises for anybody that will bear his "Mrs".
Acrimony is a must see
Melinda had trust issues, anger issues. The man loved her. I even blame him for telling her he still loved her when he handed her the cheque of $10mil. To me, he stirred her feelings with those words even though he knew he had moved on. But Melinda should have wept, cried her eyes out, counted her losses and accepted her fate. At least she had her house back and 10 mil. She left him, he didn't leave her. She moved on first.
But no, she grew into a bitter, obsessive wild being. To me, she got served cos if she didn't die, she would have killed the guy and his wife.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Anugod:
@bolded, abi her family decided to involve her. It was her sister who found the purse remember? Initially I totally blamed the guy. She stood by him so much, bought him a car, even when he blew down the house with his yeye experiments that weren't working, grin grin she still used her last inheritance to clean up his mess.

Her sisters were equally looking out for her. God forbid, I equally won't fold my arms and watch my baby sis in a joke of a marriage. Their husbands even put their trucks on the line to help the irresponsible guy but what did he do? grin cheesy He turned down an $800k offer(which turned out to be a blessing tho) and put them in trouble too. Her sisters were trying to be just that, big sisters.

I'd just say she endured so much from him and her breaking point happened just when her breakthrough was almost in sight
My dear the sisters never like the guy cos he was a pauper. Though I understand they were all looking out for her but they are all bitter third parties cool you remember when the guy hammer that was when one of the sisters made this statement " wow I knew that guy was smart" grin which means it was all about the money after all...third party in any union is a very bad thing family memebers are very sentimental.

Also, pride goes before a fall ...even after the divorce, he came to her office to see her and the first statement she made was " you borrowed a suit to come impress me" undecided

What rubbish? It is well sha na film but so much to learn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Anugod:
Melinda had trust issues, anger issues. The man loved her. I even blame him for telling her he still loved her when he handed her the cheque of $10mil. To me, he stirred her feelings with those words even though he knew he had moved on. But Melinda should have wept, cried her eyes out, counted her losses and accepted her fate. At least she had her house back and 10 mil. She left him, he didn't leave her. She moved on first.
But no, she grew into a bitter, obsessive wild being. To me, she got served cos if she didn't die, she would have killed the guy and his wife.

This was a lady that spent 18years with the guy, feeding and doing everything for him. The guy never worked even when he finally decided to, he was beefing her (talk about lazy). Everyone has a way of dealing with stuff.., that's Melinda's own way. I'm happy she didn't die alone. The new wife will enjoy all their sufferings
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mandysmum: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

The bolded are true.

Baby girl, put yourself in her shoes in our yeye Nigerian patriarchal system,and I put it to you that you will react worse than she did. First of all,she moved on with that handsome guy( with no sex skills grin) cuz she really believed her husband cheated on her again with the same woman she lost her womb for. That is a bitter pill to swallow,so that guy was clearly a rebound. Yes,she had anger issues but she knew and tried for more than ten years to keep her head down. They never had any issues all through those years she was the sole breadwinner. Her sisters sang like canaries all the time,telling her to leave but she stuck to him out of pride and love. So it came as no surprise when she actually snapped. Mind you,this is a woman who lost her virginity to this man.

Lol@ bad luck. Thank God it wasn't a Nigerian/African setting. We would have seen a native doctor,with white chalk under his eye and hopping around with a fowl. And no,I refuse to believe she was always a bitter person. There are so many personalities in this world that it takes a whole lot to understand people and their perspectives. She was once a sweet,innocent and rich girl who just fell for the wrong man.

Lastly,ruminate on this: Even in our African/Nigerian setting,do we respect men who just refuse to cater for their home? This man totally refused to support his wife,finished her inheritance and had the gall to put up her mother's home for mortgage. If na you, you no go shoot am when you see his ex's handbag in his car? grin

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
mandysmum:
You sabi! This is a man that had sex with her on the day she buried her mum. Who does that? I also don't find anything wrong with what the sisters did. They were looking out for her and they were right to do so. They warned her about him 'chopping' her inheritance and he did. They tried to help them with the mortgage by using their husbands to get him a job but what did he do? He endangered them and their jobs for his selfishness. The guy is someone I will never pray for my worst enemies. May my daughter never come across such leeches and bloodsuckers. Amen.

oh no I disagree with u. it takes too to have sex why didn't she decline cos she just buried her mum. He didnt force her she took him into the room. Remember she offered to go drop him off b4 that happened. she made the mistake of mentioning the inheritance to him. he was managing his life b4 she came along. He didn't force her to buy him a car or pay for his tuition. Although he mention it knowing she could help.
Concerning her sisters and in-laws trying to help with the mortgage and him messing things up was cos he believes in his dream that why he abandoned the delivery and went for the meeting he has waiting to have for 20yrs. Then the 800million dollars my dear he knew the worth of his project so he couldn't sell it for a morsel of bread. That's selling ones birthright

My only upset with him was never trying to help her by doing minally jobs and then doing exactly everything he promised the ex-wife for his new wife.But then he still gave her 10m dollars. someone said with that amount she won't even remember his name again grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mandysmum: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
StrongWoman333:
Remember she was too fast to judge her husband too because she had trust issues. She saw the Ex wallet in his car thinking the man was cheating again. She never even allowed him explain himself...yes the man had his own faults but the woman had always been arrogant without even giving the man a listening ear. If a woman really loves her husband, she should at least give him time to explain before coming to a conclusion but no she didn't she decided to involve her family, they all killed his ego and in turn made him a laughing stock undecided simply because he was a pauper!
Biko hold on!

She had trust issues cuz she caught the SOB having sex in his van after telling her lies about his whereabouts. Then to find that same woman's wallet in his car! Comon! Who are we kidding? Even here in Naija,women fight their husbands for less. Just a hunch and we are already tearing pant and bra grin..

You keep saying she was arrogant. Nne,how? An arrogant woman will never use her inheritance for her man's wellbeing, be the sole breadwinner and put up her home for mortgage. Abi is there another definition for arrogance that I am not aware of?

They killed his ego? Mtcheww... The motherfucka had no ego in the first place. Lazy arse bastard who ruined a promising young woman's life with his redundant attitude. What stopped him from getting a job while working on his project,all those years? Melissa showed true love but hers didn't end well cuz it made her into the stereotype of the mad black woman. Give her a break,please. You can't put a price tag on the years and youth wasted when she was sustaining that goat.

Ayaff talk too much this evening grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
mandysmum:
Biko hold on!

She had trust issues cuz she caught the SOB having sex in his van after telling her lies about his whereabouts. Then to find that same woman's wallet in his car! Comon! Who are we kidding? Even here in Naija,women fight their husbands for less. Just a hunch and we are already tearing pant and bra grin..

You keep saying she was arrogant. Nne,how? An arrogant woman will never use her inheritance for her man's wellbeing, be the sole breadwinner and put up her home for mortgage. Abi is there another definition for arrogance that I am not aware of?

They killed his ego? Mtcheww... The motherfucka had no ego in the first place. Lazy arse bastard who ruined a promising young woman's life with his redundant attitude. What stopped him from getting a job while working on his project,all those years? Melissa showed true love but hers didn't end well cuz it made her into the stereotype of the mad black woman. Give her a break,please. You can't put a price tag on the years and youth wasted when she was sustaining that goat.

Ayaff talk too much this evening grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Trendytessy:

This was a lady that spent 18years with the guy, feeding and doing everything for him. The guy never worked even when he finally decided to, he was beefing her (talk about lazy). Everyone has a way of dealing with stuff.., that's Melinda's own way. I'm happy she didn't die alone. The new wife will enjoy all their sufferings
She died alone. smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mandysmum: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chanbaby:

oh no I disagree with u. it takes too to have sex why didn't she decline cos she just buried her mum. He didnt force her she took him into the room. Remember she offered to go drop him off b4 that happened. she made the mistake of mentioning the inheritance to him. he was managing his life b4 she came along. He didn't force her to buy him a car or pay for his tuition. Although he mention it knowing she could help.
Concerning her sisters and in-laws trying to help with the mortgage and him messing things up was cos he believes in his dream that why he abandoned the delivery and went for the meeting he has waiting to have for 20yrs. Then the 800million dollars my dear he knew the worth of his project so he couldn't sell it for a morsel of bread. That's selling ones birthright

My only upset with him was never trying to help her by doing minally jobs and then doing exactly everything he promised the ex-wife for his new wife.But then he still gave her 10m dollars. someone said with that amount she won't even remember his name again grin
Go and watch that scene again. She clearly said she was vulnerable when he made the sex move. As someone who has also lost a parent,I can relate. When you lose a dear one, especially a parent, people act out in different ways to fill that void. Some become destructive, others look for someone to cling to fill that emptiness. The monkey had no bizness making a move on her in that his stinky van,on her mum's burial day. Ha! Who does that? She was as open as a LovePeddler's ****, just waiting for the vultures to feed on. Watch all those scenes he suggested that she spends on him. The guy was fu*king manipulative.

Then for the sisters and in-laws, he took a huge gamble. He displayed selfish tendencies. Forget that he believed in his work. He had the one chance to put Melissa's interests above his by buying her home back but no,he refused. What if the company had called his bluff? He put his in-laws means of livelihood at risk without giving them notice of his plans. Hian!

As I said, may my daughter never meet such a devil in her entire life.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mandysmum: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
StrongWoman333:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Shebi you have a daughter now? You will be the first to use pestle to chase her and any broke man who wants to marry her on credit. Sometimes it is safe to say it was all about the money but no parent or sibling will be happy to see their promising daughter or sister getting hooked to a broke man without shame or scruples. There are broke men who had the dignity to take care of their home. Watch Tyler Perry's Daddy's little girls ft Idris Elba and Gabrielle Union. The guy was flat out broke but he never reneged on his responsibilities to his family. That is a true man. He forfeited his dreams for his family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
mandysmum:
grin grin grin

Shebi you have a daughter now? You will be the first to use pestle to chase her and any broke man who wants to marry her on credit. Sometimes it is safe to say it was all about the money but no parent or sibling will be happy to see their promising daughter or sister getting hooked to a broke man without shame or scruples. There are broke men who had the dignity to take care of their home. Watch Tyler Perry's Daddy's little girls ft Idris Elba and Gabrielle Union. The guy was flat out broke but he never reneged on his responsibilities to his family. That is a true man. He forfeited his dreams for his family.
lol. I've seen the movie too can't even remember the story its old grin cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mandysmum: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
StrongWoman333:
lol. I've seen the movie too can't even remember the story its old grin cheesy
Ngwanu,go and watch it again and compare Elba with that onye iberibe. grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Well said everyone lets pick the lessons and apply them in our living it will help us.

Pls i want to recommend a book on parenting by Praise Fowowe . Out of the box parenting its mind blowing . It will help us to be more intentional about raising our children right.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
I have a neighbour a single mum with a 14yrs old son. She lived with her aunt and she learnt tailoring became very good at it bought 7 sewing machine and had girls working for her . She met a guy, they loved each other but the guy just graduated from school then and was living with his mum. Her aunt will beat her and lock her out anytime she sees her with this guy she kept doing good girl with the aunt and she was 25yrs old and a virgin. The aunt said she doesnt want the guy cos he just graduated and he sleeps on same bed with his mum and the village he is from they are referred to as outcast. She left the guy and married a guy the aunt introduced to her . A guy that had no vision and no job but was just packaging himself. The guy saw how big her shop was and hinged on her. she pratically bought everything that was used for their wedding,furnished their apartment and was always giving the guy money to go for one job interview or the other not knowing he was using the money to take girls to hotels. when she found out she was 7months pregnant she confronted him and he beat the hell out of her. He started doing small jobs but never gave her money . Thing kept deteriorating until she started selling her machines just to be able to take care of her son and tge so called husband was constantly beating her cos of little things will even lock out naked at midnight and she will sleep in an uncompleted building or a neigbours house. Now they are seperated she is managing with the child alone. The former guy that her aunt rejected now works with one of the famous oil and gas company and a multi-millionaire now she is suffering cos she listened to her aunt. In her suffering she still sends food to that her aunt.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllAboutBabyNg: 12:59am On Dec 03, 2018
20k each. 2 Littleā€™s snugglers,1 swaddler, all three are 168ct 1 snug and dry, 246ct. All are size two.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 2:54am On Dec 03, 2018
mandysmum:
Ngwanu,go and watch it again and compare Elba with that onye iberibe. grin grin
OK angry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 3:03am On Dec 03, 2018
Chanbaby:
I have a neighbour a single mum with a 14yrs old son. She lived with her aunt and she learnt tailoring became very good at it bought 7 sewing machine and had girls working for her . She met a guy, they loved each other but the guy just graduated from school then and was living with his mum. Her aunt will beat her and lock her out anytime she sees her with this guy she kept doing good girl with the aunt and she was 25yrs old and a virgin. The aunt said she doesnt want the guy cos he just graduated and he sleeps on same bed with his mum and the village he is from they are referred to as outcast. She left the guy and married a guy the aunt introduced to her . A guy that had no vision and no job but was just packaging himself. The guy saw how big her shop was and hinged on her. she pratically bought everything that was used for their wedding,furnished their apartment and was always giving the guy money to go for one job interview or the other not knowing he was using the money to take girls to hotels. when she found out she was 7months pregnant she confronted him and he beat the hell out of her. He started doing small jobs but never gave her money . Thing kept deteriorating until she started selling her machines just to be able to take care of her son and tge so called husband was constantly beating her cos of little things will even lock out naked at midnight and she will sleep in an uncompleted building or a neigbours house. Now they are seperated she is managing with the child alone. The former guy that her aunt rejected now works with one of the famous oil and gas company and a multi-millionaire now she is suffering cos she listened to her aunt. In her suffering she still sends food to that her aunt.
Can you imagine. This is so painful... cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Chanbaby:
Well said everyone lets pick the lessons and apply them in our living it will help us.

Pls i want to recommend a book on parenting by Praise Fowowe . Out of the box parenting its mind blowing . It will help us to be more intentional about raising our children right.
Where can we find it and who is Praise Fowowe

(1) (2) (3) ... (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.