Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4400261 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
goodfortun:

My issue is those roads are unpredictable esp the oyo/ogbomoso route, the journey might take longer than eexpected and baby will start being grumpy. If private car, I guess it's okay since comfort is guaranteed but public transport? I can't say. I did air and train travel with baby at 4months but it was pretty short so i managed it okay..
That's exactly Hubby's fear, the Oyo/Ogbomosho road and it's a public transport.
Thank you for your response ma'am.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
obinnanelson4:
wifey is doing fine, the headache has subsided, about the Rogham I followed them bumper to fender o until she was given the shot 6hrs 30mins after the CS.
Oh OK, well-done Sir, regards to wifey.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oliran:

That's exactly Hubby's fear, the Oyo/Ogbomosho road and it's a public transport.
The main issue here is the bad road esp the Oyo/ Ogbomoso route but then if it were to be only you without a baby I guess you would have simply prayed for safety and went since it's a wedding you really don't want to miss..

At this juncture.. I would simply say pray, follow your instincts, weigh ur decision (comfortability, stress, baby, transport fare, what ur hubby feels about it, etc) and choose what's best... may God guide your decision...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by obinnanelson4(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oliran:

Oh OK, well-done Sir, regards to wifey.
Alright she will hear. Thanks for checking on us.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
Halcyon123:
Cappo,i see you?how is the giddy empire?How our 4.3kg prince?Him chop enuf Christmas rice n meat grin
He's fine thanks

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations Chanbaby on the delivery of your son.. 4.6kg...you try wella... speedy recovery to you...

Congratulations Giddyperson on the delivery of your son.. 4.3 kg... it is well.. speedy recovery to you & your jajaina...

it seems the two of you planned it abi.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lilliesbud12:

The main issue here is the bad road esp the Oyo/ Ogbomoso route but then if it were to be only you without a baby I guess you would have simply prayed for safety and went since it's a wedding you really don't want to miss..

At this juncture.. I would simply say pray, follow your instincts, weigh ur decision (comfortability, stress, baby, transport fare, what ur hubby feels about it, etc) and choose what's best... may God guide your decision...
Amen, thank you so much ma'am. I really appreciate.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oliran:
Amen, thank you so much ma'am. I really appreciate.
you're welcome Sis

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thanks. Please which vaccine was administered at 12 months. Was meant to take measles booster but adviced to wait till 15 months and take just vitamin A

goodfortun:

Really? We got our 12month at our clinic in Lagos. Then 15months. Then 18months
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chili89: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
Anistef:

Kaduna cold has finished me, battling cold and sore throat.
Eyaaa... Kpele dear.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anistef: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chili89:
Eyaaa... Kpele dear.

Tanx dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haleematm(f): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good evening. How are we doing and our youngones. Sorry I am registering here late. Had my girl 27th of October that year

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Newborn and toddler Car seat available at affordable rate.
Location is Isolo Lagos
Nationwide delivery available too.
Chat us on 07034853820 for any baby/ kids item u need.
Happy new year to all Mamas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumIbeji(f): 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oliran:

I travelled to kaduna from Ekiti for my sister-in-law's wedding when my baby was 5months and 2weeks.
And she was fine...
Like one mama advised weigh your options, follow your instincts above all pray about it (I did and it worked)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MzCorleone(f): 3:00am On Jan 08, 2019
People of God am a first time Mum and my 3m months old has been fussy and crying lately whenever he's scratching his ear and the places surrounding it.
I don't know what to use to help him soothe the itching. It even wakes him up at night and he finds it difficult sleeping afterwards except I carry him around.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Take him to the hospital let them check his ear please

MzCorleone:
People of God am a first time Mum and my 3m months old has been fussy and crying lately whenever he's scratching his ear and the places surrounding it.
I don't know what to use to help him soothe the itching. It even wakes him up at night and he finds it difficult sleeping afterwards except I carry him around.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2019
MzCorleone:
Maybe water entered his ear during bath time
Go to hospital
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2019
FloraEC:

Go to hospital

Mama Good morning... Did you later find the Shea butter?,there is this one popular here in the East,Okwuma eze,it comes in a sealed container,Haven't used it before though

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2019
FloraEC:

Go to hospital

Mama Good morning... Did you later find the Shea butter?,there is this one popular here in the East,Okwuma eze,it comes in a sealed container,Haven't used it before though,its sold in hospitals, pharmacies and chemists

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Eezohbae:

Mama Good morning... Did you later find the Shea butter?,there is this one popular here in the East,Okwuma eze,it comes in a sealed container,Haven't used it before though,its sold in hospital, pharmacies and chemists
Thanks mama, I'll check for it today
Good morning

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2019
FloraEC:

Thanks mama, I'll check for it today
Good morning

Alright

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2019
MumIbeji:

I travelled to kaduna from Ekiti for my sister-in-law's wedding when my baby was 5months and 2weeks.
And she was fine...
Like one mama advised weigh your options, follow your instincts above all pray about it (I did and it worked)
Thank you for your input ma, I really appreciate.

Hubby is not even looking looking my side as regards the matter and the wedding is this weekend.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tmac4eva(f): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2019
I can't keep calm, it's my son's birthday. Mamas in the household help me wish him a happy birthday

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tmac4eva(f): 10:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Birthday boy

41 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva:
Birthday boy
Happy birthday darling

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eezohbae(f): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva:
Birthday boy

Happy birthday cutie

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumIbeji(f): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva:
Birthday boy
Happy birthday handsome

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva:
Birthday boy

HBD prince. Wishing you righteous longlife and prosperity. Nice cake international football player 2b

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva:
Birthday boy
Happy birthday son. Nice one mama

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by phunmie306: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva Birthday boy

Happy Birthday little Prince Charming

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NIFES(f): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva:
Birthday boy
Happy birthday to him. May God continue to keep him flourishing for you and to HIS glory IJN. Congratulations ma'am.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anistef: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva:
Birthday boy

Happy birthday llnp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.