Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4400121 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chili89:

Gbagyi villa is a part of Romi. By Sabo express

Ohhh sabo express is quite far from k/mashi
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Giddyperson:

He's fine dear, thanks for asking

We're surviving grin

Cappo how's bobo? hope you are getting stronger? We await your bs o. You and channbaby.

4.3, 4.6 (this is almost 5.) through jajaina. God is indeed wonderful

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
FloraEC:

Is important thoo
Happy new year

Same t u

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chili89: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
myrygurl:

Ohhh sabo express is quite far from k/mashi
Yes it is. How's the family? Happy sunday
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by obinnanelson4(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Loisemm:

Did the doctors or nurses forget to instruct you and her not to lift her head till at least the next day?
She ought to only turn her head sideways that day. When I had an operation sometime ago, I was warned that lifting the head up the same day after operation causes serious long-lasting headache. Didn't know how true but didn't want to find out.
Hopefully, it will go cos it just has to.
Drs and there stupid pride most times I have to ask for things before they will explain to me but thank God she is ok now. Regards!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
myrygurl:

D dust is bahhd. Person cannot wear black jallabiya in peace again.

Aww barnawa narayi cool area. Am in kurmin mashi bypass. Do you know harmony hospital?

K/mash be dat. Yes,i do and dsts d hosp i use.
I remember i did mention it to you smtimes ago...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
myrygurl:

Cappo how's bobo? hope you are getting stronger? We await your bs o. You and channbaby.

4.3, 4.6 (this is almost 5.) through jajaina. God is indeed wonderful
We're fine my former teamie. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by whyworryPH(f): 6:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Try a steam bath. Do you burp him when he feeds? Slimy breastmilk may come from spitting up. 3 times in 1 day also doesn't seem like cause to panic

Search the thread for how to do a steam bath. No vex, I'm currently multitasking so can't take time to type it again

Thank you mama for your kind advice and sorry it's coming late. Will search for the steam bath
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by whyworryPH(f): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Anapuao:

Happy new year my dearest mama. So nice to meet once more here. Our babies, since they were born on the same day, as if they planned to have the same issue. Mine too started acting as if her nose is blocked and sometimes she breaths like she has mucus lodging somewhere.

We will be going for our 6 weeks post natal appointment on Monday by God's grace.

This gifts that God has blessed us with will bring nothingg but joy to us in Jesus name.
We receive strength and grace for every challenge

Happy new year my teamie. A big amen to that prayer of yours. Good to hear from you. I didn't notice it on time else I would have complained to the doc during our 6 weeks checkup. Since it's a general hospital, u are meant to go for your 6 weeks on your antenatal day so as to meet your antenatal day doctors. That was why we were given 3rd January as our 6 weeks instead of Saturday which is 5th.

But I'm using a different hospital for baby's immunization and will be going for his 6 weeks immunization tomorrow. I will observe him this night and if his symptoms doesn't seem to get better, I will seek to see a paediatrician as well.

Just mention it to your doctors tomorrow and I know you will be reassured. This dusty weather isn't too good for babies. All the best my dearest.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
I just learnt there is no longer vaccine at 12 months. Please how true is this?

We are overdue for one already
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chili89:

Yes it is. How's the family? Happy sunday

We're fine. Hope you and yours are fine too? Same 2u dear

perfectcrown:

K/mash be dat. Yes,i do and dsts d hosp i use.
I remember i did mention it to you smtimes ago...

Yes o k/mash grin grin

Whao it must have skipped my memory. When next am there, i will holla at you if you'll be available.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anapuao(f): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2019
whyworryPH:

Happy new year my teamie. A big amen to that prayer of yours. Good to hear from you. I didn't notice it on time else I would have complained to the doc during our 6 weeks checkup. Since it's a general hospital, u are meant to go for your 6 weeks on your antenatal day so as to meet your antenatal day doctors. That was why we were given 3rd January as our 6 weeks instead of Saturday which is 5th.

But I'm using a different hospital for baby's immunization and will be going for his 6 weeks immunization tomorrow. I will observe him this night and if his symptoms doesn't seem to get better, I will seek to see a paediatrician as well.

Just mention it to your doctors tomorrow and I know you will be reassured. This dusty weather isn't too good for babies. All the best my dearest.
Thanks for the response teamie. I will definitely discuss with the doctor though she is a lot better today. I used a very tiny bit of aboniki (since I didn't have metholetum) with coconut oil and rubbed it on her chest, back, nose bridge and fontanel as suggested by a sabi mama here. It really helped.

We don't have 6weeks immunization here sha just checkup. Our first immunization will be at two months then at 4month, 6 months then 12months and finally at 13months.

All the best teamie. Kisses to your prince

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 2:17am On Jan 07, 2019
I want to Rant....!

I'm I over reacting? I get upset sometimes when my princess is awake at night to breastfeed and hubby is peacefully sleeping....I feel like waking him up..but obviously he can't breastfeed her nd he has work tomorrow. ...

It's just annoying sometimes when she doesn't want breast but just want to be jerking up nd down Nd talking to hersef...keeping me awake like security guard...

Btw its 2am now...I dey vigilante my madam.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sirgbeja(m): 7:10am On Jan 07, 2019
I came here to say thank you for the well wishes this platform has been receiving. Though, I've been a secret follower since my wife took in after our wedding but couldn't drop any post.
My baby boy was supposed to be a December 30th baby, but the boy decide port come January 6.
in all, the baby and mother are doing well.

36 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2019
Congratulations Giddyperson, may God bless your LO.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2019
unex50:
I want to Rant....!

I'm I over reacting? I get upset sometimes when my princess is awake at night to breastfeed and hubby is peacefully sleeping....I feel like waking him up..but obviously he can't breastfeed her nd he has work tomorrow. ...

It's just annoying sometimes when she doesn't want breast but just want to be jerking up nd down Nd talking to hersef...keeping me awake like security guard...

Btw its 2am now...I dey vigilante my madam.

No u r not
Just take it easy, we all felt overwhelmed at some point especially as a first time mum.

Trust me u r doing great.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2019
sirgbeja:
I came here to say thank you for the well wishes this platform has been receiving. Though, I've been a secret follower since my wife took in after our wedding but couldn't drop any post.
My baby boy was supposed to be a December 30th baby, but the boy decide port come January 6.

You are welcome
congratulations to you and your wife

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Giddyperson

Congratulations babes
So happy for you

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2019
obinnanelson4:
Drs and there stupid pride most times I have to ask for things before they will explain to me but thank God she is ok now. Regards!

How's wifey doing?
I forgot to ask if she was later given the Rhogam shot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hotmomma(f): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2019
Giddyperson, how are you and your baby,

Come and give us the testimony of how you pushed out a 4.3kg baby cos I am really interested in this story.

Speedy recovery ma'am
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by phunmie306: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=sirgbeja post=74522137]I came here to say thank you for the well wishes this platform has been receiving. Though, I've been a secret follower since my wife took in after our wedding but couldn't drop any post.

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anistef: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2019
Chili89:

Bia I thought I was the only kd mama on this tread, thank God we are coming out small small. I'm resident in gbagyi villa oo

Kaduna cold has finished me, battling cold and sore throat.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anistef: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=Halcyon123 post=74486632] shocked you ma!Chai,i don the catch una!We have to fix a get togetherNa so!that will be nice!Oya,oda KD mamas,show urself[/quote

Finally I don see person from my area.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Oliran(f): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2019
Happy new year to you mamas.

Please how safe is it to travel to Ilorin from Lagos by road with my 5months plus baby?

My Bestie is getting married and I really don't want to miss her big day if it's safe to go with my baby.

Hubby thinks it's not safe plus harmattan, I need concrete reason to convince him.

Mamas please don't Waka pass.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ilyfavoured:
I just learnt there is no longer vaccine at 12 months. Please how true is this?

We are overdue for one already

Really? We got our 12month at our clinic in Lagos. Then 15months. Then 18months
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oliran:
Happy new year to you mamas.

Please how safe is it to travel to Ilorin from Lagos by road with my 5months plus baby?

My Bestie is getting married and I really don't want to miss her big day if it's safe to go with my baby.

Hubby thinks it's not safe plus harmattan, I need concrete reason to convince him.

Mamas please don't Waka pass.
My issue is those roads are unpredictable esp the oyo/ogbomoso route, the journey might take longer than eexpected and baby will start being grumpy. If private car, I guess it's okay since comfort is guaranteed but public transport? I can't say. I did air and train travel with baby at 4months but it was pretty short so i managed it okay..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mylovelife: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
sirgbeja:

Congratulations sir
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by claseek(f): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congrats giddyperson on the birth of giddyboy. May God bless him

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Halcyon123(f): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Cappo,i see you?how is the giddy empire?How our 4.3kg prince?Him chop enuf Christmas rice n meat grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
enque:

No u r not
Just take it easy, we all felt overwhelmed at some point especially as a first time mum.

Trust me u r doing great.

Thanks a lot mama..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by obinnanelson4(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oliran:

How's wifey doing?
I forgot to ask if she was later given the Rhogam shot.
wifey is doing fine, the headache has subsided, about the Rogham I followed them bumper to fender o until she was given the shot 6hrs 30mins after the CS.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Giddyperson Congratulations! Hope you and the new baby are doing fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2043) (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.