Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4400203 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please someone should come to my aid.. my baby has phlegm/mucus at the back of her throat and I tried to do steam inhalation with silverbird inorder to bring it out since she’s not able to cough it out, she started gasping for air and tried to cry but couldn’t, it was as if something was blocking her chest, it was scary... she’s sleeping and relaxed now though she’s still forcing her cry.. I’m really scared if it will Make her not to talk or cause further problems for her, should I rush her to hospital or let her sleep it out? Please what should I do? Help!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anitaamich:
Please someone should come to my aid.. my baby has phlegm/mucus at the back of her throat and I tried to do steam inhalation with silverbird inorder to bring it out since she’s not able to cough it out, she started gasping for air and tried to cry but couldn’t, it was as if something was blocking her chest, it was scary... she’s sleeping and relaxed now though she’s still forcing her cry.. I’m really scared if it will Make her not to talk or cause further problems for her, should I rush her to hospital or let her sleep it out? Please what should I do? Help!!!

How old is ur baby?
Any thing dat has to do with baby's breath needs to be checked up at d hospital.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by whyworryPH(f): 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anapuao:

Thanks for the response teamie. I will definitely discuss with the doctor though she is a lot better today. I used a very tiny bit of aboniki (since I didn't have metholetum) with coconut oil and rubbed it on her chest, back, nose bridge and fontanel as suggested by a sabi mama here. It really helped.

We don't have 6weeks immunization here sha just checkup. Our first immunization will be at two months then at 4month, 6 months then 12months and finally at 13months.

All the best teamie. Kisses to your prince
So glad to know she is feeling much better dear. I will kiss my prince for you.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by whyworryPH(f): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva:
Birthday boy
Happy birthday precious baby.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Giddyperson:

We're fine my former teamie. Thanks for asking.
Congratulations Ma'am,God bless giddyprince!

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
sirgbeja:
I came here to say thank you for the well wishes this platform has been receiving. Though, I've been a secret follower since my wife took in after our wedding but couldn't drop any post.
My baby boy was supposed to be a December 30th baby, but the boy decide port come January 6.
in all, the baby and mother are doing well.
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva:
Birthday boy

Happy birthday little one

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by forzarush(f): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
tmac4eva:
Birthday boy
Happy birthday dear,more of God's blessings!

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AllGadgetsNG: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anitaamich:

What quantity of silverbird did you use? How old is she and have you done steam inhalation before?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
rvpbae:

What quantity of silverbird did you use? How old is she and have you done steam inhalation before?
I think I added plenty of it because I used a cup with cover, she’s 2months old.. I did steam inhalation yesterday but with mentholatum, I haven’t done with silverbird before. She’s awake now but has been sneezing a lot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
sunbestie:

How old is ur baby?
Any thing dat has to do with baby's breath needs to be checked up at d hospital.
She’s 2months old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by obinnanelson4(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anitaamich:

I think I added plenty of it because I used a cup with cover, she’s 2months old.. I did steam inhalation yesterday but with mentholatum, I haven’t done with silverbird before. She’s awake now but has been sneezing a lot.
sneezing alot could be that your child is allergic to a substance near by or along the nostril. pls take the child to see a doctor. I pray for God hearing hands upon the child in Jesus Name.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anitaamich:
Maybe you used too much Eucalyptus oil, could have been too harsh for her to inhale. You only need a drop or two.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
obinnanelson4:
sneezing alot could be that your child is allergic to a substance near by or along the nostril. pls take the child to see a doctor. I pray for God hearing hands upon the child in Jesus Name.
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Giddyperson:

Maybe you used too much Eucalyptus oil, could have been too harsh for her to inhale. You only need a drop or two.
Yeah I used too much, please do u think it will cause any serious harm? I’m really scared
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anitaamich:

Yeah I used too much, please do u think it will cause any serious harm? I’m really scared
She's already sneezing so she's getting it out of her system. Maybe you should open the windows a bit for fresh air.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Eezohbae:

Alright
I didn't see embarassed
Will check inside market on Saturday.
Ori is really nice on his skin, I also use it for them when they have temp or catarrh
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Giddyperson:

She's already sneezing so she's getting it out of her system. Maybe you should open the windows a bit for fresh air.
Alright.. thank you!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Anitaamich:

Thats a wholeeeee lot of silverbird. A drop or two is ok for a month old. You can give vitamin c and just watch her. She would be fine.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2019
Where did all the time go o
Now now this pikin don grow

Chei!

My baby boo is 2 years old today

Feels like it was just yesterday that I gave birth to him and now hes a big boy.

Make una follow me celebrate my boy

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Chei!

Feels like it was just yesterday that I gave birth to him and now hes a big boy.

Happy birthday son... Keep making mum and dad proud.

Am waiting for d cake oo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2019
sunbestie:

Happy birthday son... Keep making mum and dad proud.

Am waiting for d cake oo

Cake is on the way grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Chei!

Happy Birthday Dearie
Continue to grow in the grace and wisdom of God.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Chei!

Happy birthday jazzy jazzy
God bless your new age baby
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by obinnanelson4(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2019
Anitaamich:

Alright.. thank you!!!
Hello madam how is the child doing this morning, I trust she is ok?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2019
jazzyjazz:

Chei!

Happy birthday boy, may your days be long and fruitful.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2019
rvpbae:

Thats a wholeeeee lot of silverbird. A drop or two is ok for a month old. You can give vitamin c and just watch her. She would be fine.
I’m giving her vit C already.. thank u very much!!!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2019
obinnanelson4:
Hello madam how is the child doing this morning, I trust she is ok?
She’s doing fine now, she’s not sneezing again and I think the phlegm has even reduced. I will just keep giving her vit C only. Thank u very much!!!

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Happy birthday to your son @jazzjazz.

@Anitaamich, you should still get a doctor to advise on your DD. May God protect them all.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Stmema: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2019
Good mrn and happy new year sabi mamas n papas
Pls is it normal for my period to return just 10 wks after delivery upon my exclusive breastfeeding?
DS has refused to poo 5 days and counting, should I be worried?
Can rubbing metholatum prevent him from having a cold?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adorablewifey(f): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2019
Good morning mamas and a happy new year.
Let me officially register here as a new mom and as a ftm I have some concerns already.
1. How do I clean my princess tongue? It's getting all white already.
2. How do I clear this rash from her face and neck. I thought of baby tribotan but I fear that at 3weeks she might be to young for it.
Mamas pls come to my aid, I'm not comfortable with these two.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.