Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4408461 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by temmy2103(f): 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Tessie89:
Good day mamas of nations, pls assist a FTM ooo, pls is it right to breast feed a 2month old baby while lying down. Thank u.
it's not wrong

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
Some people can be really insensitive...Their own na to dey talk wetin full their mouth.....

Why is your tummy still big Didn't you press with hot water bla bla..I just 've to lie that I pressed my tummy cuz cnt be explaining to every Tom that It was CS.

pls mama's help me....how do I work on my tummy as I gave birth tbrough CS..we are one month plus now..Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
It's not bad but you have to be careful so your breast doesn't leave it's mouth and gets to his/her nose while you fall asleep.
Tessie89:
Good day mamas of nations, pls assist a FTM ooo, pls is it right to breast feed a 2month old baby while lying down. Thank u.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
You tried being there. I understand!
Giddyperson:

It looked fine the way it was biko. This is a very traumatic experience for me. He just pooed and peed and started bleeding and started screaming all at once. I didn't even know which one to face. All so that penis can look nice
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DNA07: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good evening mamas and happy new year to you all...please help a sister��
My DD resumes crèche tomorrow after the holidays. I need to know what to pack for her. She’s 6 months+ now. Before now it was just breast milk we take to crèche as she was EBF. She also just started taking AS. Do I also need to express breast milk for her to take along Thank you mamas as I’ll be waiting for your responses.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
unex50:
Some people can be really insensitive...Their own na to dey talk wetin full their mouth.....

Why is your tummy still big Didn't you press with hot water bla bla..I just 've to lie that I pressed my tummy cuz cnt be explaining to every Tom that It was CS.

pls mama's help me....how do I work on my tummy as I gave birth tbrough CS..we are one month plus now..Thanks.
Just 1m ppt
Please be yourself and ignore them
You can take ajumbaise, warm water etc
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tessie89: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
temmy2103:
it's not wrong

Thanks so much ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tessie89: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
amorprincesa:
It's not bad but you have to be careful so your breast doesn't leave it's mouth and gets to his/her nose while you fall asleep.

Am grateful ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote aut
hor=comtem2011 post=74721425][/quote]Happy Sunday to you too. Yes you can.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
DNA07:
Good evening mamas and happy new year to you all...please help a sister��
My DD resumes crèche tomorrow after the holidays. I need to know what to pack for her. She’s 6 months+ now. Before now it was just breast milk we take to crèche as she was EBF. She also just started taking AS. Do I also need to express breast milk for her to take along Thank you mamas as I’ll be waiting for your responses.

Yes, express breast milk for her. Give the amount that she can take till you check on her. Make sure you instruct the nursery to put in the fridge for her and when it’s about time to feed , it should be warm inside hot water.
Also, you can make fruit purée like apple, banana, mango, avocado for her to take. She’s six month so her stomach won’t take much.

If she has started eating other food you can also make Pap or if it’s cereal you use for her like frisogold rice or wheat cereal or anyone you desire to use for her. If you are given her other milk , you measure it scoop by scoop into a small cover bowl so that the staff won’t waste it then make sure you label all your child things.

If you have any question, you can search this tgread. I have posted twice or thrice about time table for baby meal or if I see the link I may post it for reference purpose

Shalom

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DNA07: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Thank you so much for this. I’m truly grateful.

Akorkor:

Yes, express breast milk for her. Give the amount that she can take till you check on her. Make sure you instruct the nursery to put in the fridge for her and when it’s about time to feed , it should be warm inside hot water.
Also, you can make fruit purée like apple, banana, mango, avocado for her to take. She’s six month so her stomach won’t take much.

If she has started eating other food you can also make Pap or if it’s cereal you use for her like frisogold rice or wheat cereal or anyone you desire to use for her. If you are given her other milk , you measure it scoop by scoop into a small cover bowl so that the staff won’t waste it then make sure you label all your child things.

If you have any question, you can search this tgread. I have posted twice or thrice about time table for baby meal or if I see the link I may post it for reference purpose

Shalom
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
FloraEC:

Just 1m ppt
Please be yourself and ignore them
You can take ajumbaise, warm water etc

Thanks...but I heard taking Ajumbaise while breastfeeding shrinks the child...pls how true..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kayzat: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2019
lady25:
Please I need suggestions for a good school in Abeokuta preferably Montessori. Any Abeokuta Mama in the house .My son is a ayear and a month old

It depends on your location ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:26am On Jan 14, 2019
unex50:

Thanks...but I heard taking Ajumbaise while breastfeeding shrinks the child...pls how true..
I took it
Didn't shrink baby
I was even lactating well
cc Liftedhands

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TheClulssHomakr: 5:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Tessie89:

In my humble opinion, 2 months is still very young. To breastfeed a baby lying down, it's best to wait until neck control is well established.
It's very risky to try it with a two month old, there's a danger of suffocation because they can't move their heads if your breast blocks their nose while sucking.

You know exhaustion can make a new mum fall deeply asleep in the blink of an eye. Please give it some more time, like when your baby can raise his/her head without support.

Well done mama!

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hammyjoe(f): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2019
FloraEC:
I took it
Didn't shrink baby
I was even lactating well
cc Liftedhands

Please did it work for your tummy?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2019
hammyjoe:

Please did it work for your tummy?
Yea
But I also exercised
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hammyjoe(f): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2019
FloraEC:

Yea
But I also exercised

That's good o. But will it still work for me? Can't do exercise cos I gave birth through cs?
What the difference really much in slimming your stomach?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2019
hammyjoe:

That's good o. But will it still work for me? Can't do exercise cos I gave birth through cs?
What the difference really much in slimming your stomach?
It'll
I took hot stuffs, drank Ajumbaise mixed with ụda, took mother plus
I started exercising at 3m cos my tear stitches broke down and I waited to heal naturally before I can start.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by devincrook: 8:28am On Jan 14, 2019
White Effects Teeth is a teeth whitening program that quickly whitens the teeth for an instant white & bright look. With the help of Carbamide Peroxide, White Effects Teeth Whitening Pen immediately processes the bleaching of the tooth in order to whiten the teeth.for more info visit: https://whiteeffectsteeth.net/
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iaatmgirl: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Tessie89:

It's not wrong per say, Just risky for that age. One risk suffocating baby if mum falls asleep n baby's nose is covered with b.reast. Baby night not be able to remove his face.

The likelihood that mum wud fall asleep is near 100%. The few times I tried it that young, I was dead tired with aches and needed rest but my mum or husband sat beside us to hold/adjust the bre,ast. They removed baby once he slept off. The idea was for them not to leave my side without carrying baby.

As he grew older I tried it again but he later figured it out himself by adjusting his head n sucking the cloths looking for food

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GreaterGraceGG(f): 10:25am On Jan 14, 2019
lady25:
Please I need suggestions for a good school in Abeokuta preferably Montessori. Any Abeokuta Mama in the house .My son is a ayear and a month old
Parent wise nur and pri, Ewang Estate. It is not Montessori but they teach phonics.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2019
FloraEC:

It'll
I took hot stuffs, drank Ajumbaise mixed with ụda, took mother plus
I started exercising at 3m cos my tear stitches broke down and I waited to heal naturally before I can start.
What did you do that broke down your stitches
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2019
Giddyperson:

What did you do that broke down your stitches
Nothing angry
It broke down the day I left hospital self
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
FloraEC:

Nothing angry
It broke down the day I left hospital self
Chai, the doctor was not a good tailor
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
amorprincesa:
You tried being there. I understand!
I wasn't there o. They just took him away and brought him back. The bleeding started much later in the day, that day was hell for him, but it was just on that day sha, since then its been healing nicely. If not that I've hung booth, I'd say next time I'd make sure to hunt down a hospital that uses ring method, hopefully the pain would be less cuz the pain that came with this one was just too much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tessie89: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheClulssHomakr:

In my humble opinion, 2 months is still very young. To breastfeed a baby lying down, it's best to wait until neck control is well established.
It's very risky to try it with a two month old, there's a danger of suffocation because they can't move their heads if your breast blocks their nose while sucking.

You know exhaustion can make a new mum fall deeply asleep in the blink of an eye. Please give it some more time, like when your baby can raise his/her head without support.

Well done mama!

Am grateful ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yeah, this one sounds horrid

There was no need for PCM, no tears and no treatment cos the ring covers it from contact and exposure. Will definitely not consider any other method if I have another boy

Also about that boot hanging wink wink wink wink

Giddyperson:
I wasn't there o. They just took him away and brought him back. The bleeding started much later in the day, that day was hell for him, but it was just on that day sha, since then its been healing nicely. If not that I've hung booth, I'd say next time I'd make sure to hunt down a hospital that uses ring method, hopefully the pain would be less cuz the pain that came with this one was just too much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lady25(f): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
kayzat:

It depends on your location ma
Asero ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Giddyperson:

Chai, the doctor was not a good tailor
Was done by the midwife that handled my delivery
But I wasn't restitched tho
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Giddyperson:

Funny enough, I did ring method and hubby was scared. Said if we have a boy again, he'll do the surgery method.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Bomgirl:

Funny enough, I did ring method and hubby was scared. Said if we have a boy again, he'll do the surgery method.
He'd cry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.