Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4401337 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Anitaamich:
Good morning house, please I need help with this.. my baby’s ears folds over when she lies down and her ears now look folded and even has a line from the too much folding. It’s most especially on her right ear cos she always like to lie on her right side.. please is there a way I can correct this? I’m a ftm and nobody told me to watch out for this, She can’t even lie down without the ears folding, she’s just 4 months old.. plz don’t read and pass!
I experienced same and was worried but what I did was to arrange the ear first before laying his head. Try it. But I'm sure nothing would happen to her ears, some of these things are just normal, sometimes we lie sideways with our ear folded but when we get up it falls back to its normal shape.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ijesuloba: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
quote author=HolySteph post=76794347]
Is she on exclusive? If yes then nothing to worry about, it's totally normal because her body is consuming everything for her growth.

But if No then give fruits (pear fruit puree) or lots of water at intervals.

For catarrh I sprinkle silver bird liquid in the room (beside pillows and curtains). Bathe with warm water and cover up whenever it's cold. [/quote] Tank u ma,yes she is on exclusive.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
we're One today.. God's been faithful..

22 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lilliesbud12:
Beautiful
Congratulations dear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by NIFES(f): 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lilliesbud12:
Congratulations ma'am.
God bless and keep her flourishing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please mamas I have this 4moms mamaroo for sale, bought it for my baby but didn’t really use it. It’s still clean, looks new and in perfect condition. I’m finding it difficult to upload the pictures. Interested buyers should contact me. I’m selling it for 90k(negotiable).

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Picture 2

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Picture 3

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Picture 4

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anitaamich: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
HolySteph:

I experienced same and was worried but what I did was to arrange the ear first before laying his head. Try it. But I'm sure nothing would happen to her ears, some of these things are just normal, sometimes we lie sideways with our ear folded but when we get up it falls back to its normal shape.
Would try that, see me already thinking of using plaster to hold the ear #smh.. thank for reply!!!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Anitaamich:

Would try that, see me already thinking of using plaster to hold the ear #smh.. thank for reply!!!
LOL @plaster

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
jumy16:
happy birthday mama zaynie, more grace, knowledge, blessing and all things ur hrt desire as u turn new age....

I love u soooooooo much

I love you too sis kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lilliesbud12:
Happy birthday cutie, may you live long and prosper
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
thank you mummies for the birthday wishes and the likes.. am very grateful.. Mzleemah PraisesG NIFES thank you ma's

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lilliesbud12:
your little one will continue to be a source of joy to you. Happy birthday to him/her.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
please sabi Mama's, I need your help with colic. my baby is just 19 days old and we couldn't sleep last night. I bought nospamin, is they any local remedy? please help my daughter. as a nursing mother which malaria drugs is safe?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by playces: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
HolySteph:
Good day mamas... Straight to the point... I have baby car seat for sale and shoes for shinkini amount. The shoes are boys shoes precisely, my baby has outgrown them. I'm based in lagos ago Palace... Interested buyers can pm me.

For only 12k

Is it still available, I'm interested and how can I reach u.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by HolySteph(f): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
playces:

Is it still available, I'm interested and how can I reach u.
Yes it is. Pm me from naira land then we can proceed to whatsapp from there.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2019
Hi, search the thread for colic remedies. Personally I don't subscribe to drugs for colic as it is something that children outgrow and I try to avoid medicating for medication sake. Watch YouTube videos for how to bicycle baby's legs. Supervised tummy time also helps, tummy massages (clockwise fashion) and burping the baby well help.

If your baby is a boy it lasts longer than with girls but it will pass

Re malaria please see a doctor, let them run tests and be sure you have malaria, don't self medicate at this stage

callola:
please sabi Mama's, I need your help with colic. my baby is just 19 days old and we couldn't sleep last night. I bought nospamin, is they any local remedy? please help my daughter. as a nursing mother which malaria drugs is safe?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by callola: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Hi, search the thread for colic remedies. Personally I don't subscribe to drugs for colic as it is something that children outgrow and I try to avoid medicating for medication sake. Watch YouTube videos for how to bicycle baby's legs. Supervised tummy time also helps, tummy massages (clockwise fashion) and burping the baby well help.

If your baby is a boy it lasts longer than with girls but it will pass

Re malaria please see a doctor, let them run tests and be sure you have malaria, don't self medicate at this stage

thanks Ma.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good day mamas, abeg make una come to our rescue oooh. My 1yr old has not been able to poo for almost a week now, he strains so hard and ends up bring out hard, dry poo in little quantity. He always struggles to do it and sweats while on it. He takes a lot of water and fruits, we've been to hospital and we we're given liquid parafin but there seems to be no improvement. We were told to exclude bread, noodles and semo from his diet.

Pls does anyone knows some home remedy that can help soften his poo?

Cc zaynie
Liftedhands
Ifyalways
Giddyperson
Hunniesuzie
All Sabi mamas.......... Abeg "safior us" cheesy grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aitee1: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good afternoon mamas please how do i help my DD of this teething ministry she has been biting on everything ppl say teething powder isn't even effective pls help a ftm mum suggest solution
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Goldenheart002:
Good day mamas, abeg make una come to our rescue oooh. My 1yr old has not been able to poo for almost a week now, he strains so hard and ends up bring out hard, dry poo in little quantity. He always struggles to do it and sweats while on it. He takes a lot of water and fruits, we've been to hospital and we we're given liquid parafin but there seems to be no improvement. We were told to exclude bread, noodles and semo from his diet.

Cc zaynie
Liftedhands
Ifyalways
Giddyperson
Hunniesuzie
Which " fruits" do you give him? Hope its not bananas

Reduce his milk(diary) ,red meat, bread intake. Give him more of prunes(the processed juice is fine) and fresh oranges.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
ifyalways:

Which " fruits" do you give him? Hope its not bananas

Reduce his milk(diary) ,red meat, bread intake. Give him more of prunes(the processed juice is fine) and fresh oranges.

Yes ma, i give banana a lot, I usually blend it with apple and pear. I do give orange and watermelons too. Thanks ma, I will do as advised
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Yes ma, i give banana a lot, I usually blend it with apple and pear. I do give orange and watermelons too. Thanks ma, I will do as advised
Please stop the bananas, thats the culprit.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Avoid/minimize bread, rice and apple sauce. Avoid bananas

Give him water and oranges. Did you just change his milk? Or introduce anything new?

Goldenheart002:

Cc zayn.ie
Liftedha.nds
Ifyalwa.ys
Giddypers.on
Hunnies.uzie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Cc za ynie
Lifted hands
Ifyal ways
Gidd yperson
Hunni esuzie
Keep giving him more water and lots of watermelon, you can make vegetable soup of waterleaf, ugu etc and give him to eat pele sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Aitee1:
Good afternoon mamas please how do i help my DD of this teething ministry she has been biting on everything ppl say teething powder isn't even effective pls help a ftm mum suggest solution
Buy teething ring put it in the fridge to chill then give her to chew on.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Goldenheart002:

What's he been eating? Try orange. Peel it like you peel a tangerine then cut the fingers up in bits and let him chew and swallow. Also change his diet, give him food like beans, oats, yam porridge.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
comtem2011:
your little one will continue to be a source of joy to you. Happy birthday to him/her.

Teammate, how far?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
mamatwiny:

Teammate, how far?
I dey o. Struggling with feeding here. How is you and yours.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
comtem2011:
I dey o. Struggling with feeding here. How is you and yours.

Mine na consumer ooo. The guy hasnt started crawling at 7 months bt is busy churning out teeth. He just grew the 4th teeth 3 incisor and one canine. He eats everything including garri with vegetable soup or okro, infact that is his favorite. If you give him biscuit, he will chew till he finish it.

My major problem now is that he doesn't allow me sleep at night. I sleep max of 2hrs at a stretch while his mates sleep all through the night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2106) (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Amara97(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.