Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4394306 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
comtem2011:
your little one will continue to be a source of joy to you. Happy birthday to him/her.
Thank you ma.. amen to your prayers..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Yes ma, i give banana a lot, I usually blend it with apple and pear. I do give orange and watermelons too. Thanks ma, I will do as advised

Remove banana ma.Take advantage of the avocado pear season and give him.Boil carrots too and give him.

Cook vegggie soup or okra soup and give him to lick till his poop softens.Bsnana,milk and bread should be reduced greatly for now.
If he loves bread,dont give to chew unless soaked in tea or water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
mamatwiny:

Mine na consumer ooo. The guy hasnt started crawling at 7 months bt is busy churning out teeth. He just grew the 4th teeth 3 incisor and one canine. He eats everything including garri with vegetable soup or okro, infact that is his favorite. If you give him biscuit, he will chew till he finish it.

My major problem now is that he doesn't allow me sleep at night. I sleep max of 2hrs at a stretch while his mates sleep all through the night.
Wow, these kids grow so fast, just like yesterday.

no crawling yet and no teeth for now self. She might follow her brother's pattern, he cut his his first set of teeth @ 11 months.

My madam doesn't want to eat anything apart from breast milk and taking water directly from the bottle.

I introduced pap mixed with Tom brown and sometimes with egg, sma gold and nutrilac. But any time i'm feeding her, na real work. Seems I will switch to adult food.

My madam wakes up only once to suck, so I dey enjoy my sleep wella.

I didn't experience all these with the brother o, so I was not prepared at all.

May God keep them for us.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mamatwiny(f): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
comtem2011:
Wow, these kids grow so fast, just like yesterday.

no crawling yet and no teeth for now self. She might follow her brother's pattern, he cut his his first set of teeth @ 11 months.

My madam doesn't want to eat anything apart from breast milk and taking water directly from the bottle.

I introduced pap mixed with Tom brown and sometimes with egg, sma gold and nutrilac. But any time i'm feeding her, na real work. Seems I will switch to adult food.

My madam wakes up only once to suck, so I dey enjoy my sleep wella.

I didn't experience all these with the brother o, so I was not prepared at all.

May God keep them for us.

If she wanted adult food, by now she would be dragging your hand while you are eating.
Just continue trying, one day she will improve. I have a 3 year old neighbour that drinks only tea. To eat other food na war. Kids just come with different nature.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by julieeni(f): 7:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Good morning mothers/mothers to be, I woke up this morning with serious body pain...My LO is a year and 4months but he will not give me breathing space except when he’s asleep and to sleep again na problem, I must sing all the songs I know, then just when I think he has slept to lie him down, sir chief will open his eye like torch... He follows me everywhere crying, I only bathe and poo when he’s asleep, to wee sef na problem, I carry him when I’m doing chores, I cant leave him behind even when I go shopping. I’ve lost so much weight, I look pale and unkept, my hair doesn’t last cos oga will drag everything out and he is not walking yet. Pls the attachment is too much I need solution before I break all my bones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2019
mamatwiny:

If she wanted adult food, by now she would be dragging your hand while you are eating.
Just continue trying, one day she will improve. I have a 3 year old neighbour that drinks only tea. To eat other food na war. Kids just come with different nature.
Hmmm God help me o. I will keep trying. She will be 7 months by March ending. I pray she improves by then.

Thanks sis for your time. God bless you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2019
julieeni:
Good morning mothers/mothers to be, I woke up this morning with serious body pain...My LO is a year and 4months but he will not give me breathing space except when he’s asleep and to sleep again na problem, I must sing all the songs I know, then just when I think he has slept to lie him down, sir chief will open his eye like torch... He follows me everywhere crying, I only bathe and poo when he’s asleep, to wee sef na problem, I carry him when I’m doing chores, I cant leave him behind even when I go shopping. I’ve lost so much weight, I look pale and unkept, my hair doesn’t last cos oga will drag everything out and he is not walking yet. Pls the attachment is too much I need solution before I break all my bones.
This is me 3 yrs ago. I got stressed up to the extent that my people were complaining when I went for my kid sis wedding. He is still doing it till today, always want to be with me all the time.

You just have have to throw face sometimes so you can have a breathing a space. I think boys do that a lot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by julieeni(f): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2019
comtem2011:
This is me 3 yrs ago. I got stressed up to the extent that my people were complaining when I went for my kid sis wedding. He is still doing it till today, always want to be with me all the time.

You just have have to throw face sometimes so you can have a breathing a space. I think boys do that a lot.
you need to see me before and after...I now look older than my age even hubby is complaining. I’m thinking of registering him in daycare I pray it helps.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Josh121(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello Mamas , please ooo i need help , my daughter is a year plus , we have not cut her hair I actually dont want to cut her hair , now the problem is the hair is not growing well , my wife is on my neck to cut the hair , please is there anything one can use to help her hair grow rapidly or most one cut her hair for it to grow equal .
Thanks in advance
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by amorprincesa: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Cut it
Josh121:
Hello Mamas , please ooo i need help , my daughter is a year plus , we have not cut her hair I actually dont want to cut her hair , now the problem is the hair is not growing well , my wife is on my neck to cut the hair , please is there anything one can use to help her hair grow rapidly or most one cut her hair for it to grow equal .
Thanks in advance
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FexCathy: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2019
julieeni:
My dear, welcome to my world. My DS just turned 1 year and he has not given me breathing space since he turned 7 months. He is over clingy and on top of that he allows no one else to carry him except me, his dad and the person who takes care of him while am at work. I cant even have my bath in peace because he would crawl to the bathroom and start hitting the door. Its only when he is asleep that I can have some peace. I believe its a phase that will surely pass.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2019
julieeni:
you need to see me before and after...I now look older than my age even hubby is complaining. I’m thinking of registering him in daycare I pray it helps.
it's better o for your sanity sake. Those kids are so handful and so demanding.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2019
ifyalways:

Please stop the bananas, thats the culprit.

Wow!! I never knew it could be o, I will stop immediately. Imeela nwanyi oma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2019
hunniesuzie:
Avoid/minimize bread, rice and apple sauce. Avoid bananas

Give him water and oranges. Did you just change his milk? Or introduce anything new?

I actually just changed his milk from kendamil to peak 123. I will keep giving water and add orange to it, thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Liftedhands:
Keep giving him more water and lots of watermelon, you can make vegetable soup of waterleaf, ugu etc and give him to eat pele sis.

Thanks sis, I will keep up with d water. I haven't tried vegetables cos I'm not sure he can chew even with his 9teeth but I will do it and see how it goes
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Peak 123 even causes loose stools in some cases so I doubt that is it, although he may be allergic. Try another milk

Goldenheart002:

I actually just changed his milk from kendamil to peak 123. I will keep giving water and add orange to it, thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Giddyperson:

What's he been eating? Try orange. Peel it like you peel a tangerine then cut the fingers up in bits and let him chew and swallow. Also change his diet, give him food like beans, oats, yam porridge.

Thanks sis, I will check his diet, I suspect as much too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Josh121:
Thanks in advance

Just cut it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2019
LadySarah:

Remove banana ma.Take advantage of the avocado pear season and give him.Boil carrots too and give him.

Cook vegggie soup or okra soup and give him to lick till his poop softens.Bsnana,milk and bread should be reduced greatly for now.
If he loves bread,dont give to chew unless soaked in tea or water.

Thanks ma, he doesn't even chew bread. I will keep up with d veggies
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by betty1983(f): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello moms, I have a barely used Medela Pump In Style Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump with On-The-Go Tote. You can check it out on Amazon. It is very useful for working moms who would love their babies bottle fed with breast milk by a care giver while at work or business or even while baby is at crèche. Features:
* Double, electric, daily-use breast pump
* Designed for moms who pump several times a day
* Built-in pump motor for portable, discreet pumping