Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4409350 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 8:42am On May 03, 2019
My sisters @ barag, FloraEC, and Awesomemama. Thank you, thank you , thank you so much for your responses. I will definitely involve hubby, he's very understanding just that he works away from home and comes in during weekend. I was trying to ask my daughter some questions jokingly while bathing her this morning but I couldn't finish because I was late for work. I pray God will give me wisdom to pull this off.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Alexxiss: 9:24am On May 03, 2019
Hey Mama,

The weight range is from 9-18kg

iwuoahsamuels:
Is the car seat for infant or toddler? Whats the name pls s d the weight range?

quote author=Alexxiss post=78047276]Hello Mamas,

I have a few neatly used baby items I would like to sell o.

Interested mamas, please signify, lets chat.

Thank you .

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trippleblessing(f): 10:45am On May 03, 2019
helen4:
#Long post# Good day sabi mamas. Pleaaaaaase I need sincere opinion. Am in a fix right now and am worried.
My story

*Am I over reacting?
*Hope she's not been abused?
*How do I correct her so as not to make impression that am separating her from her sister because I wouldn't want her to feel jealous or hatred for her sister and above all I don't want to discriminate but am scared to leave my baby with her alone for a second. Please what do I do?
* Am seriously tempted to never send her to her grandparents houses again cos they live in an environment where children are allowed to wander on their own. Buy I don't want to create family drama.
HELP A WORRIED MUM. MY MIND IS RESTLESS.

Please ma, observe that child with keen interest, the above scenario is a clear pointer to either been abused or she has seen someone doing that. please work on it.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Donphilex(m): 11:17am On May 03, 2019
Alexxiss:
Hello Mamas,

Thank you .

Interested in the baby wardrobe and baby carrier how do I contact you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tina462: 11:31am On May 03, 2019
Hello mummies, it has been awhile. Hope we all are doing great.
I have neatly used baby/ kids items for sale
U can follow me on Instagram @uniquemums for all babies products at unbeatable prices.
WhatsApp 07034853820

***Maxi cosi infant to toddler car seat
***Chicco highchair
***Avent manual breast pump
***Safety 1st rocker
***Philips baby monitor
***Baby cot
***Chicco toddler car seat
***Children shoes ranges from (#1800 to #2500)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 11:37am On May 03, 2019
@ Trippleblessing, sis thanks a lot. I pray God help me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Alexxiss: 1:25pm On May 03, 2019
Hello Mama,

08076980923. Let's chat on whatsapp.

Thank you.

Donphilex:

Interested in the baby wardrobe and baby carrier how do I contact you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Alexxiss: 2:03pm On May 03, 2019
Hey Mamas,

Check this out. The Tommee Tippee electric steam sterilizer.

Peep the 'extra value' and 'included inside' on the package box. All items are complete!

Neatly used
For sale!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franashi(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2019
Alexxiss:
Hello Mamas,

Thank you .
I am interested in the baby carrier. How much and your location
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 5:44pm On May 03, 2019
Hello All

Please mums in Abuja, who knows which creche in Abuja that operates on Saturdays?

Please help out if you know. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Alexxiss: 6:38pm On May 03, 2019
Hello Mama,

The baby carrier has been sold.

franashi:
I am interested in the baby carrier. How much and your location
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chinnybaby99: 6:53pm On May 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:28pm On May 03, 2019
Chinnybaby99:
This issue of sexual abuse. Also be prayerful. I would have said flog the demon out of the girl and send her back. She wants to maim a child you have been looking for but you know family people and world people. You just have to tread carefully. Please don't leave your child for her until you have thoroughly addressed the situation. May God protect our kids. We parents have to be vigilant.
Jesus Mary and Joseph. shocked
Jesus Mary and Joseph shocked shocked
Jesus Mary and Joseph shocked shocked shocked
The only issue here is with the grandparents who weren't watching the child properly. And whoever might have taught the child what she's acting. Not with the OPs innocent 5 year old daughter. Jesus, Mary and Joseph once again.

10 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by unex50: 8:03pm On May 03, 2019
Hello mums...pls help me...I saw like 3 mosquito bite on my baby..pls does it mean she will have malaria...
Also this heat is something else..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 8:05pm On May 03, 2019
Chinnybaby99:
This issue of sexual abuse. Also be prayerful.[/b] I would have said flog the demon out of the girl and send her back[b]. She wants to maim a child you have been looking for but you know family people and world people. You just have to tread carefully. Please don't leave your child for her until you have thoroughly addressed the situation. May God protect our kids. We parents have to be vigilant.

The bolded is totally unnecessary

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 8:06pm On May 03, 2019
Giddyperson:

The only issue here is with the grandparents who weren't watching the child properly. And whoever might have taught the child what she's acting. Not with the OPs innocent 5 year old daughter. Jesus, Mary and Joseph once again.
Madam stop cracking me up abeg. grin grin Jesus Mary and Joseph ko, Peter Paul and Silas ni grin

I cringed at the flogging of the demon out of the 5yo orphan tho undecided

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 8:13pm On May 03, 2019
unex50:
Hello mums...pls help me...I saw like 3 mosquito bite on my baby..pls does it mean she will have malaria...
Also this heat is something else..

Only if she was bitten by an infected female Anopheles mosquito
Try to avoid it next time, prevention is better than cure.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nahzyla: 8:59pm On May 03, 2019
Chinnybaby99:
This issue of sexual abuse. Also be prayerful. I would have said flog the demon out of the girl and send her back. She wants to maim a child you have been looking for but you know family people and world people. You just have to tread carefully. Please don't leave your child for her until you have thoroughly addressed the situation. May God protect our kids. We parents have to be vigilant.

Flog demon out of a five year old?

sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 9:29pm On May 03, 2019
@ Chinnybaby99, Giddyperson. Thanks sis for your input on this issue. We don't believe in beating to correct, we only ground her like not taking snacks and so on though she eventually get to have them but not at the time she suppose to, that works like magic for her cos she loves them. Am just too worried for her because the scene kept playing repeatedly in my head and I cring everytime it does. Am seriously praying for wisdom to relay it to my husband so that we can get to the root of it.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:30pm On May 03, 2019
Giddyperson:

Shadrach
Meshach and
Abedenego nkọ grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lolzz

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:49pm On May 03, 2019
helen4:
@ Chinnybaby99, Giddyperson. Thanks sis for your input on this issue. We don't believe in beating to correct, we only ground her like not taking snacks and so on though she eventually get to have them but not at the time she suppose to, that works like magic for her cos she loves them. Am just too worried for her because the scene kept playing repeatedly in my head and I cring everytime it does. Am seriously praying for wisdom to relay it to my husband so that we can get to the root of it.
If you see her doing that again, ask her where she learnt it from and try to get some names. So that when you talk, it won't just sound like speculations.

If she's just coming back from your hubby's parents house, please totally stop her from visiting them alone, they can always see her when all of you visit, plus your hubby can handle his people.

But I assume this happened at her dad's parents house. If her dad is a responsible person, then he would take the issue seriously and maybe you guys can discuss limiting the unaccompanied visits to the village until she's a bit older. If he's the type that doesn't give a shyt, then that's where you have a problem.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:51pm On May 03, 2019
FloraEC:

Shadrach
Meshach and
Abedenego nkọ grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lolzz
Elijah
Elisha
And Nehemiah tongue

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:52pm On May 03, 2019
Anugod:
Madam stop cracking me up abeg. grin grin Jesus Mary and Joseph ko, Peter Paul and Silas ni grin

I cringed at the flogging of the demon out of the 5yo orphan tho undecided
Herod
Pilate and Nebuchadnazer cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:53pm On May 03, 2019
Chinnybaby99:
Na wa for you o, did you read what she wrote at all? I hope you are not part of those designing maid's body with cane in the name of flogging out the devil in them?

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:57pm On May 03, 2019
Awesomemama:

The bolded is totally unnecessary
Everything is unnecessary? The girl just need to be corrected. It's in 2 ways: either the girl is doing it innocently or she is practising what she learnt.

Will she kill the girl if it's her biological daughter?
Correction and monitoring is what is needed here not what she wrote up there.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 10:11pm On May 03, 2019
Giddyperson:

If you see her doing that again, ask her where she learnt it from and try to get some names. So that when you talk, it won't just sound like speculations.

If she's just coming back from your hubby's parents house, please totally stop her from visiting them alone, they can always see her when all of you visit, plus your hubby can handle his people.

But I assume this happened at her dad's parents house. If her dad is a responsible person, then he would take the issue seriously and maybe you guys can discuss limiting the unaccompanied visits to the village until she's a bit older. If he's the type that doesn't give a shyt, then that's where you have a problem.
hmm my sis, the biological father is the irresponsible type, all he wants to do is show her up that she's my daughter and nothing more. Before my husband stopped him from coming to pick her anytime, he would harass us with calls that he wants to come and see as well as pick his daughter, that was before we had our baby. Limiting the visit to them means we're keeping their child away from them or trying to keep her to ourselves, we've dealt with these before and hubby was tempted to send her back to her paternal family. Just discussed with hubby now and he's super angry. He wants to confront the grandma but I told him to hold on. I don't want to blow it out of proportion so as not to attract unwanted stories that touch. We will talk to our daughter tomorrow and see what we can do. I hope this issue get resolve. Thanks sis. Really appreciate

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helen4(f): 10:17pm On May 03, 2019
@Contem2011, Trippleblessing. Thanks mommas. I really appreciate.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 10:52pm On May 03, 2019
helen4:
If you handle it well,she will stop and may never remember it again.
The problem,I have is the child always going away alone in the name of holiday,it will slow down your efforts.
Please, try covering up when breastfeeding your baby,as she might be confused with you breastfeeding baby and telling her not to.
Also cover up properly , around her.
When you bathe her,do so privately and cover her from the bathroom,to help her understand the parts covered are private.
Motherhood is strong,God help us all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PraisesG(f): 10:57pm On May 03, 2019
helen4:
hmm my sis, the biological father is the irresponsible type, all he wants to do is show her up that she's my daughter and nothing more. Before my husband stopped him from coming to pick her anytime, he would harass us with calls that he wants to come and see as well as pick his daughter, that was before we had our baby. Limiting the visit to them means we're keeping their child away from them or trying to keep her to ourselves, we've dealt with these before and hubby was tempted to send her back to her paternal family. Just discussed with hubby now and he's super angry. He wants to confront the grandma but I told him to hold on. I don't want to blow it out of proportion so as not to attract unwanted stories that touch. We will talk to our daughter tomorrow and see what we can do. I hope this issue get resolve. Thanks sis. Really appreciate
Please, except the girl has been tampered with,limit the number of people, you involve so that the girl will not be tagged for Life. Hopefully,it's a matter you can resolve in no distant time.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Donphilex(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2019
[quote author=Alexxiss post=78069853]Hello Mama,

08076980923. Let's chat on whatsapp.

Thank you.

Sorry just saw your mention I’ll chat you up in the morning
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Donphilex(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2019
Chinnybaby99:

If Na so dem flog you when you’re small you for still dey alive .or how many times have you flogged out the demons in your own kids.
Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chinnybaby99: 5:02am On May 04, 2019
Sorry mamas no vex. Pls scratch out my advice and take the other good advice. I know u mean well for your daughter and I wish you well with any decision you choose to take.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.