Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4399424 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Flakky26(f): 12:51pm On May 06, 2019
I need a contact of a good gynaecologist based in abuja for a secondary infertility issues. Send contact to zero809 3183 seven 43
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 1:41pm On May 06, 2019
Giddyperson:

Still take him, I'm assuming his like 2 now. Tell them you misplaced the schedule and get a new one, tell them where you stopped, I think they have their own records too.

Thank you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Frozenelsa(f): 1:56pm On May 06, 2019
Donphilex:
Good morning mamas please help a first time dad my wife gave birth to our daughter yesterday evening and we intend doing EBF but the problem now is that since yesterday no breast milk ,please help us out with remedies to help help the breast milk Abeg

The breast milk will flow. There is a mama here that sells lactation cookies. You can also take pap, tea and milk and other liquids, allow the baby to continue to suck on it to aid its coming out, your wife will be alright. Other mamas will still chook mouth.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 3:23pm On May 06, 2019
Donphilex:
Good morning mamas please help a first time dad my wife gave birth to our daughter yesterday evening and we intend doing EBF but the problem now is that since yesterday no breast milk ,please help us out with remedies to help help the breast milk Abeg

Plenty watery pap. You can get fenugreek seed for her, water..... enough water,...... Plenty water. The search for breast milk can be frustrating but it will surely come.

P.S. while waiting please don't starve baby, get her baby milk for her to feed. You can always stop and switch to your EBF when the milk start flowing.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:16pm On May 06, 2019
beatiegirl:
Hello Mothers,
Has anyone ever experienced of heard of Microfilaria in a 10 mths old, and how it was managed.
The baby-sitter I brought had this Microfilaria (The blood tests I did, before letting her into my home did not reveal this).
It is said to be like an infection of tiny worms swimming in the blood, and causing severe itching. Especially at night.
I sent her home to treat herself immediately I found out after a failed attempt to treat her from scratching body, and then my baby started to fall ill frequently. Against the doctor's advice, I went for a lab test on her, and Microfilaria was found.
It causes her to itch severely, and a rash that is spreading from her armpit to her stomach, thighs, legs and hands.
The hospital I use opened up that they do not know what to administer, I left there and went to another one; they administered a combination drug Albendazole and DEC (FOR 14 DAYS).
This is the third day, and the rash/itching seem to be increasing.
I just hope I can find some form of head way here.
Hey mama, any improvement?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 6:29pm On May 06, 2019
Sorry to divert the thread

Please what 100% legit business can someone do to make quick cash?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 6:58pm On May 06, 2019
Ilyfavoured:

None

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:27pm On May 06, 2019
FloraEC:

None
cheesy cheesy cheesy Pessimist.

Ilyfavoured:

Open a church cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:47pm On May 06, 2019
Giddyperson:

Not me angry

Open a church cheesy
Or a Loom group grin cheesy grin cheesy
Legit money making

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ilyfavoured: 9:13pm On May 06, 2019
Lol

True o. Why didn't I think of this but before I get followers nko? Nba! Kolewok!
Thanks anyways

Giddyperson:

Open a church cheesy
FloraEC:

None
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chinnybaby99: 9:13pm On May 06, 2019
firstLadyy:
pls guys who knows any good soap and cream I can use for my skin (M fair in complexion ).. since I gave birth my skin has refused to go back to normal.. so many black patches everywhere, abi na stretch mark, guys pls I need ur input..
Everything will clear with time. I don't know any soap or cream but other mamas can chook mouth. Mine is clearing small small 5 months post partum
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chinnybaby99: 9:18pm On May 06, 2019
F8b12:

It's well ohh my sister we plenty
Am in Rumuodara, teaching job around here pay very low, ok let me start business shop rent is something else...Am just home thinking what to do...
God help us. I stay at okporo road. Not far from you though I am thinking of my baby. My mom has been around but will leave soon. She doesn't stay in ph. I feel like following her sef. cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chinnybaby99: 9:23pm On May 06, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Good evening mamas and happy new week.

I noticed some mosquito bites(not from mosquito though) and I went to the hospital. Doctor gave me some drugs along side antibiotics and Funbact A. They keep appearing and when I complained about it to a friend today, she said its from carrying my baby, that its called baby rash and will disappear soon.
Pls who else has experienced this cause its annoying and giving me black spots all over the affected areas.
I be customer o. The rash comes and goes. Both my mom and I. Mine is all over my body even on my legs. The weather is not helpful. Very itchy something. I have spots too. Learnt it's because of baby that it will clear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Darsty99: 10:18pm On May 06, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

This eela suffered I and my baby for months, after spending so much, it was cacatin, one brown soap that smells like S.T soap of those days and the red flower that cleared it in less that two weeks.

Thank you very much for the information

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Darsty99: 10:20pm On May 06, 2019
Frozenelsa:

Darsty99. That's the leaf. You can get it from those agbo people. Boil and use the water to wash the affected area.

Noted. Thank you mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 10:25pm On May 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:26pm On May 06, 2019
Chinnybaby99:

I be customer o. The rash comes and goes. Both my mom and I. Mine is all over my body even on my legs. The weather is not helpful. Very itchy something. I have spots too. Learnt it's because of baby that it will clear.

And this doctor just packed antibiotics for me. I finished one & half pack, I'd leave the rest biko. Mine is mostly on stomach, legs, laps, hands... Two appeared on one of my butts and another two under my breast, then one on my neck. Very very nonsense winch something. I was scared, i thought twas measels or chicken pox.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 10:47pm On May 06, 2019
Ammy5565:
Good evening mamas
I sell very nice thrift kiddies clothes at very affordable prices.
We deliver nationwide too.
Kindly follow us on instagram @zeekiddiesshop
Call or whatsapp 09037682956
Thank you.

Are u d ".............." on IG?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:52pm On May 06, 2019
Ammy5565 What's wrong with your whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by irene670(f): 10:54pm On May 06, 2019
Please mamas, i gave birth a week ago and my baby cord has not yet fall out. what can i use so it can fall out. presently i use only methylated spirit and cotton wool to clean it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 12:39am On May 07, 2019
irene670:
Please mamas, i gave birth a week ago and my baby cord has not yet fall out. what can i use so it can fall out. presently i use only methylated spirit and cotton wool to clean it.

Continue with that and apply as often as possible. There's nothing to be done, it will fall off.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 7:48am On May 07, 2019
irene670:
Clean always.. It will fall out
How's u and LO?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 8:22am On May 07, 2019
sunbestie:

Clean always.. It will fall out
How's u and LO?
Give my daughter a birthday mate oo tongue tongue
23rd May
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 8:38am On May 07, 2019
FloraEC:

Give my daughter a birthday mate oo tongue tongue
23rd May
Chai! Nne mere m ebere biko dat date is too far oo
I can't wait any longer oo infact I wan cry when I saw d date
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 9:03am On May 07, 2019
sunbestie:

Chai! Nne mere m ebere biko dat date is too far oo
I can't wait any longer oo infact I wan cry when I saw d date
Izz it not your EDD cry cry cry
No problem. Wishing you safe delivery kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 9:12am On May 07, 2019
Giddyperson:
Ammy5565 What's wrong with your whatsapp?
I'll send you a message mama. Sorry for any difficulties in reaching me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 9:13am On May 07, 2019
Goldenheart002:

Are u d "wethriftkiddies" on IG?
No ma'am. Our handle is @zeekiddiesshop
Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 9:25am On May 07, 2019
FloraEC:

Izz it not your EDD cry cry cry
No problem. Wishing you safe delivery kiss kiss kiss
@d bolded
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trickstreat: 11:48am On May 07, 2019
Donphilex:

She should continue to breastfeed the more baby feed the more the nipples will open up. And then food food she needs to eat nutritious heavy food like pounded yam, tea with enough milk, hot pap, kunu, soaked fenugreek seed she can munch, drink enough warm water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trickstreat: 11:54am On May 07, 2019
Donphilex:

She should continue to breastfeed the more baby feed the more the nipples will open up. And then food food she needs to eat nutritious heavy food like pounded yam, tea with enough milk, hot pap, kunu, soaked fenugreek seed she can munch, drink enough warm water.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Donphilex(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2019
A big thank you to all lovely mamas and papas that contributed so much your advice really worked as we’ve switched from nan to breast milk now and it’s flowing well. Thanks to you all once more .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.