Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4408066 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Surulady:
Good day mama’s sure we are doing great.am a new Mum of twins.pls I need all the lectures I can get from here..,
Please how good is sebamed baby soap

How did I miss your BA? Ha!!! Jehovah e seun Surulady, im so happy for you my Sister. Ayo lojasi.
The sebamed I bought for my baby maintained his light skin but gave him serious rashes and fungi infection. I bought it in a big supermarket o
Sebamed is very good but scarce Now, buy at shoprite or other trustworthy supermart.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
UnApologeTic1:

Thank you so much Ma. I do appreciate this. One more thing. He is on EBF but I don’t want to express and give to them at the creche, please what feeding bottle would be best for the formula. And I hope this decision is okay Ma. Thank you.
I use boots cuz they're cheap but my kids didn't really use bottles. Hunniesuzzie. Try to introduce the formula at least 2 weeks before creche, it might take some practice before he learns to accept it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shulamitewoman(f): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=firstLadyy post=82949933][/quote]tank u so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Surulady:
Thank you so much I will have to look for the baby own am just concerned about the rash

If your reason for using sebamed is cos of the rash, honestly don't bother cos it will clear. Its new born rash and normal. Sebamed is pricey and not easily gotten.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UnApologeTic1: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Giddyperson:

I use boots cuz they're cheap but my kids didn't really use bottles. Hunniesuzzie. Try to introduce the formula at least 2 weeks before creche, it might take some practice before he learns to accept it

Thank you Ma. God bless you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Surulady:
By the grace if God we don’t have issues in regards to buying aptamil Dr said SMA gold has more nutrients than aptamil and feeds babies well.the poo is like egusi.and like 3trice daily sometimes very little...do you suggest i gnome the rash now or the sebamed soap...currently I use Johnson head to toe for my babies and the powder... pls any better and baby friendly soap kindly recommend thank you ma.
Your doctor is funny, maybe he's indirectly telling you that one is affordable(SMA Gold), SMA Gold Pro is a lil bit affordable and the other one is pocketfriendly grin grin
There are lots of baby friendly soaps from an OK price - a pocketfriendly price. It all depends on your pocket. If you're buying because of rashes, then just know that baby's and rashes are 5&6. But please don't use powder on them.

HTH

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2019
Me I don't know where the Doctor came up with that one oh, but as I'm not a Doctor what do I know? I think you should stick with what works for you. Both Aptamil and SMA are good, I don't think one is better than the other

Try aveeno, that's what I used and it's very good but leave the rash. I think it's baby acne and it will go. At the worst buy baby tribotan and apply. Johnson products have fake in the market and me I don't know how to differentiate so I avoided them

Surulady:
By the grace if God we don’t have issues in regards to buying aptamil Dr said SMA gold has more nutrients than aptamil and feeds babies well.the poo is like egusi.and like 3trice daily sometimes very little...do you suggest i gnome the rash now or the sebamed soap...currently I use Johnson head to toe for my babies and the powder... pls any better and baby friendly soap kindly recommend thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2019
There's nothing wrong with expressing but if you can't cope don't bother

Bottles, like formula also depend on how the child accepts it. I used Tommee Tippee without issues. I advise you buy one bottle and test how your baby takes it before stocking up so you don't waste money

Also you have to introduce the formula and bottles now, before baby resumes creche because it will take a few days before your baby accepts the change

UnApologeTic1:

Thank you so much Ma. I do appreciate this. One more thing. He is on EBF but I don’t want to express and give to them at the creche, please what feeding bottle would be best for the formula. And I hope this decision is okay Ma. Thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iaatmgirl: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Giddyperson:

She's two so there's only so much I can do. I don't let her do it when I'm there, so she's taken to doing it when she sees that they're alone. She's seen him as a rival since he was born, but I think as she grows older and starts to understand that he's her brother their relationship would change. I think she's taken to just screaming at him because she knows she can't hit or push him, but she'd outgrow it.

Alright
All the best with both of them.
She shud pls do fast and see him as her cute little brother that needs cuddling and a laughing n playing mate.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iaatmgirl: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Oggg:
Using menthol on a baby close to the nose or on the nose is very dangerous

This is noted.

Could you pls expantiate on this for our education. Is it that it is too hot or it might enter his nostrils or what exactly.

Trying to relate it to using ori instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2019
Rbae:
Good morning mama's. Please, i want to ask a question. I have 2 neighbors in my estate who gave birth to triplet and the other one had twins in August. They are good friends and both weren't pregnant. They have both been ttcing for years now and they are rich. Are there other methods of having a babies asides surrogacy ? Would love to know cos I have friends and relatives who need help. IVF failed them..pardon me for derailing.

Why not ask your neighbours what they did grin grin grin just kidding.

My sister, plenty roads leads to the market. If people open their mouths and tell you what they did, fear go catch you. Is it cryptic pregnancy or baby factory?

It is definitely either surrogacy or they bought the babies or adopted them. Who knows
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2019
If you ask me na who I go ask

baby factories, cryptic pregnancies etc

Rbae:
Good morning mama's. Please, i want to ask a question. I have 2 neighbors in my estate who gave birth to triplet and the other one had twins in August. They are good friends and both weren't pregnant. They have both been ttcing for years now and they are rich. Are there other methods of having a babies asides surrogacy ? Would love to know cos I have friends and relatives who need help. IVF failed them..pardon me for derailing.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2019
rvpbae:

Why not ask your neighbours what they did grin grin grin just kidding.

My sister, plenty roads leads to the market. If people open their mouths and tell you what they did, fear go catch you. Is it cryptic pregnancy or baby factory?

It is definitely either surrogacy or they bought the babies or adopted them. Who knows

I guess it's surrogacy but my aunt doesn't like surrogacy. She said something about test tube baby.... Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by UnApologeTic1: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2019
hunniesuzie:
There's nothing wrong with expressing but if you can't cope don't bother

Bottles, like formula also depend on how the child accepts it. I used Tommee Tippee without issues. I advise you buy one bottle and test how your baby takes it before stocking up so you don't waste money

Also you have to introduce the formula and bottles now, before baby resumes creche because it will take a few days before your baby accepts the change

Thank you Ma. I will do as you have said. Good morning to you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2019
Rbae:

I guess it's surrogacy but my aunt doesn't like surrogacy. She said something about test tube baby.... Thanks.

Test tube baby is same as ivf.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2019
rvpbae:

Test tube baby is same as ivf.

Yes, she had 2 failed IVF already. She's thinking its possible for her to grow d baby in a tube without carrying them coz she's in her mid 40's. She has d resources. It is not easy o but i know God will show her d right way to go soon. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2019
hunniesuzie:
If you ask me na who I go ask

baby factories, cryptic pregnancies etc

Nah why I ask you na grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Rbae:

Yes, she had 2 failed IVF already. She's thinking its possible for her to grow d baby in a tube without carrying them coz she's in her mid 40's. She has d resources. It is not easy o but i know God will show her d right way to go soon. Thanks

Will the baby be in the tube till 9months?? I dont think that's how it works. Baby will be fertilised in the tube and introduced to the woman's body to develop. Test tube baby is also calledl ivf. Her other option is surrogacy, baby will have her genes and that of her husband. Or adoption.

I pray God shows her mercy. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Rbae:

Ahhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is it possible?
Like rat experiment? Test tube baby
Just hearing this.
Lemme run and Google it.
We learn everyday, I fit try that method abeg, is not easy to push baby out or carry pregnancy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lmao, don't kill me abeg. Na IVF be test-tube baby

Rbae her next option is adoption or surrogacy.

FloraEC:

Is it possible?
Just hearing this.
Lemme run and Google it.
We learn everyday, I fit try that method abeg, is not easy to push baby out or carry pregnancy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
rvpbae:

Will the baby be in the tube till 9months?? I dont think that's how it works. Baby will be fertilised in the tube and introduced to the woman's body to develop. Test tube baby is also calledl ivf. Her other option is surrogacy, baby will have her genes and that of her husband. Or adoption.

I pray God shows her mercy. It is well.

Amen o. U are right mama, I googled the test tube baby now. I will talk to her. Surrogacy is cool dunno why she doesn't like it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
hunniesuzie:

cheesy. It's funny though but she just want a. A y in a miraculous way....surrogacy it is mama. Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
FloraEC:

Is it possible?
Just hearing this.
Lemme run and Google it.

;DThe rat experiment got me grin. It's same as IVF.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
gwng:
For the convenience of using your breast milk pump, get this:

Beast Pump Bra (Medium): 5000 (applicable to size 30-44). Features adjustable zip and very convenient to use!!!

Call/Whatsapp: 070-666-97724 for details.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
hunniesuzie:

I know dear but the way she described it. I was already wondering if the method is new faa. You never can tell if babies can grow in tube and stay for 9months grin cheesy
I'll just do it, wear baby bump ni, after 9m I'll go and pick up the baby. As far as is my egg(s) and hubby sperm that is involved.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rbae:

Amen o. U are right mama, I googled the test tube baby now. I will talk to her. Surrogacy is cool dunno why she doesn't like it.
You know one thing with surrogacy is to find a healthy donor, tho hospital do provide sometimes but then some surrogate mom start over charging or start attaching emotions to the baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
FloraEC:

You know one thing with surrogacy is to find a healthy donor, tho hospital do provide sometimes but then some surrogate mom start over charging or start attaching emotions to the baby.

Hmmmmn....the attaching emotions to the baby part is true.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
FloraEC:

I know dear but the way she described it. I was already wondering if the method is new faa. You never can tell if babies can grow in tube and stay for 9months grin cheesy
I'll just do it, wear baby bump ni, after 9m I'll go and pick up the baby. As far as is my egg(s) and hubby sperm that is involved.

Abi nah grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
FloraEC:

There are always signed contracts in cases of surrogacy. That's why most people use people that are not related at all by blood. So its strictly business

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:33am On Oct 10, 2019
angeltolly:

There are always signed contracts in cases of surrogacy. That's why most people use people that are not related at all by blood. So its strictly business
I know is business but that won't stop some from attaching emotions to the baby. Rubbing the tummy and speaking to the baby and other pregnancy attachment would make some misbehave even after the signed contract.
That's why I believe is advisable for the surrogate not to know the couple involved but the couple should know. Too much surrogate Korean movies won't kill me grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Liftedhands:
Happy belated birthday wishes to Olamide! God bless and keep him kiss
Hello sis, pls check ur pm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.