Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (2293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4422100 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2020
gwng:
Contact 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by weezywiz: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2020
Hello new mums and mums to be.

I have a few things to sell at rock bottom prices because my children have outgrown them.

Graco car seat
Babytrend Crib
Baby bath

Asking price is 25k for all. Negotiable. Contact 07057498543

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by edunwanna: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
rvpbae:
Abuja mums pls I need a help...if anyone has someone they can recommend or a reliable agent's number, I would appreciate it oh.

I need a sensible person abeg. Preferably a live-in help but for the first few weeks, the person would go and come, so I can be sure I want the person in my house. Location is kubwa. Send a PM if u can help. Thank you
I sent you a pm last night

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
unex50:
I feel so pissed right now... OK my niece told me when she went to pick up my baby from creche the minder was telling her to tell me to brush her tongue very well.. Then one teacher came and asked who brushes my baby,my niece or me?... She told her it was me! ..then the teacher said "You See" Like.... The fool doesn't even know the struggle I and Dd do every bathing time just to brush her....

She is always resisting.. I have to force her and force till me self give up.. It even pains me cuz I won't want her carrying milky tongue cuz she eats everything now....but for her to even try to judge me. I feel like confronting her tomorrow.... I have sang, spoken gently, force... Pls help me... She's just 13months plus.. Or should I hold her cheeks in between and brush it by force.... Chai
u can use brush for the tongue, one or two swipe a day is enough, before you know it, the whitish stuff will go.

That's what I did for my daughter.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chimzy09:

Story of my life till I dumped the toothbrush (very fancy toddler brush o) and started cleaning with gauze or cotton pad and warm water I added a teeny bit of salt to, sometimes I put a teeny bit of her paste on the gauze/cotton.

When we first started using a toothbrush, she loved it, then suddenly, she wouldn’t open her mouth after the toothbrush goes into her mouth. She’ll close her mouth around it and start sucking out the paste cheesy we only managed to brush the teeth without successfully getting the tongue clean and buildup started making it kinda smell (it wasn’t bad but I didn’t just like it)

Since we went back to cleaning, it’s been fun. Infact once I wrap the gauze/cotton pad around my finger, she opens her mouth

You could try a washcloth (new one and dedicate to only mouth cleaning). I never did this cos with the gauze, I use and dump and do not have to wash and reuse cos I fear contamination

You could also get those silicon fun brushes, like the finger one (we used this for a while) or the banana one, they do a decent job at getting the tongue clean. Giving it to her to play with (chew on) when it’s not time to brush also gets her accustomed to it
seems your baby doesn't bite you. You are lucky o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Liftedhands:
Ordinary bmw? Mtweeez
lol, you can imagine.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2020
comtem2011:
lol, you can imagine.
My sister nothing weh musa no go see for gate.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
comtem2011:
I sent you a pm last night

Just checked. Replied
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jeniluv(f): 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
weezywiz:
Hello new mums and mums to be.

I have a few things to sell at rock bottom prices because my children have outgrown them.

Graco car seat
Babytrend Crib
Baby bath

Asking price is 25k for all. Negotiable. Contact 07057498543
what if i want only the Crib?and what's ur location?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Okolinneoma(f): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please what is the exact description of your own breast pump, am on amazon right now and seeing plenty types of hakaa ���. Does it just glue to the breast and pumps on its own?? Thank you...
gratefulme40:

Amazon
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gratefulme40: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Okolinneoma:
Please what is the exact description of your own breast pump, am on amazon right now and seeing plenty types of hakaa ���. Does it just glue to the breast and pumps on its own?? Thank you...

This is the exact one I have

You just place it over the breast, squeeze, it creates a negative pressure which helps it stick and just collects milk on own. It is the most passive way to pump milk

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lady25(f): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello ABEOKUTA mummies.Little Gold baby shop is located at crown shopping complex Okeibukun Asero Abeokuta. We are on Instagram as @little_gold_baby_shop. And we do nationwide delivery. We sell baby and maternity items ,diapers, clothes (both brand new and gradeA) and shoes. If you are in Abeokuta kindly visit us

You can also whatsapp us to compare prices with that of the market ( you will be glad you did)

Check out to window shop. https://www.nairaland.com/5627610/little-gold-baby-shop

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chimzy09(f): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
comtem2011:
seems your baby doesn't bite you. You are lucky o.

Haha we’ve gone past that phase, thank God
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2020
Chimzy09:

Haha we’ve gone past that phase, thank God
If I dare roll anything on my finger ad put in Madam's mouth, na so so clip she dey clip my finger.

Chai, children.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2020
Asasteve:
Good evening mamas
Please anyone with the idea of how to loose belly fat after c section

Diet and exercise
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rbae: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2020
[quote author=rvpbae post=85803256][/quote]

Thanks for sharing mama. May God save us from all this karishika private hospital doctor's o. One Doki gave my 10 month old DS deworming medicine. I even told him I learnt its meant to be used from 1 year on Atp and oga provoke. May God continue to protect our babies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Seyibusayo: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2020
Hummingbird:
Pls mothers,I beg you in the name of almighty God,before you go for any family planning/contraceptives,please go to the doctor(gyneocologist),hubby jst tod me d pros on cons of dis tins,infact a woman I knw,very close to me,I heard she died on wednesday,dey said she died of cervical cancer,and dey said she did al dis family planning(dnt knw ao far its true,bt behind every rumour,dias no iota of truth) m getting scared of doing dis fp tins o,cos dey said it has effects over d long run
Family Planning does not cause cervical or any kind of cancer. Please don't scare people.

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adequate459: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
Good day Mamas. Please my one year old will be starting school (playgroup) on Monday. I'm totally at lost on how to prepare for this... The kind of food or snacks to prepare and package for him, diaper and clothing change and just anything I need to know and do in preparation since it's be my first time leaving with with strangers.

Noodles with mashed Titus fish/egg
Tea and bread
Beans and plantain/sweet potato
Drinks: iced smoothie,Puree,Youghurt and enough water
Rice and beans.
Plantain and Egg.
You can also include cereal with milk

You can as well put 2diapers per day with 2 set of clothes in case he poo twice.
Moreover,you need to tip the tender(s) at times,though it's not a must o but it's important.

Wish your boy happy stay at the creche

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by folash: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hi mommas. Am a ftm, and baby would be here pretty soon.
Please I need recommendations for good soap and cream. Am a sucker for natural products, so anything natural is my preferred choice, but I don't mind trying non-natural products too, as long as it's a good one. .
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Seyibusayo: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
folash:
Please I need recommendations for good soap and cream. Am a sucker for natural products, so anything natural is my preferred choice, but I don't mind trying non-natural once too, as long as it's a good one. .
Thanks
Jimpo Ori and Agnesia Baby Soap
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Adequate459: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2020
folash:
Please I need recommendations for good soap and cream. Am a sucker for natural products, so anything natural is my preferred choice, but I don't mind trying non-natural products too, as long as it's a good one. .
Thanks
You can try Johnson baby soap with the oil
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by folash: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
Seyibusayo:
Jimpo Ori and Agnesia Baby Soap
Thank you ma... noted
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by folash: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
Adequate459:

You can try Johnson baby soap with the oil
Ok ma... Thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oluwaleokey: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hey mamas
Trust we doing great
I am breastfeeding mum, baby is 5 months...
I have a small tiny lump on my left breast... very painful
I just noticed it this evening... a neighbour said its as a result of excrssive unsucked milk that got conjealed... dont know how true... also discovered when that spot is pressed..milk comes out.
Advises will be appret
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by StrongWoman333(f): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
oluwaleokey:
Hey mamas
Trust we doing great
I am breastfeeding mum, baby is 5 months...
I have a small tiny lump on my left breast... very painful
I just noticed it this evening... a neighbour said its as a result of excrssive unsucked milk that got conjealed... dont know how true... also discovered when that spot is pressed..milk comes out.
Advises will be appret
Hot water massage...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jflobaby: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hello mamas in the house, please I need advice as I am very worried.

Took my DS to the health centre today for Vit A and he weighed 8kg at 1 year, he was 8kg at 9months and 7.6kg at 6 months. Why is he not gaining weight, I just do not understand.
At 8 months we saw a paediatrician when he had fever and i complained about his weight because he was 7.6kg at the time but the paediatrician said the weight was okay, that he would have been worried if he was for instance weighing 9kg and dropped to 7kg. But I'm not pleased at all.
Should I take him back to the hospital? His birth weight was 2.75 and he does not reject food, he eats everything we eat at home. He takes 3 different types of food everyday to the creche including pap with soya beans. Or could it be genetics? Myself and hubby are not on the big side, I weigh about 56kg and hubby weighs a little bit less.
Has someone had a similar experience, please mamas do not waka pass abeg.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Joyfulmama: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Good evening wonderful mothers. I'm a ftm and my baby is 3wks old. A friend said I should get Nospamin for my baby because he might be having stomach pain. I want to ask if truly it's safe to give baby without Dr's prescription or I should see Dr first
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nancystan: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
I want only the car seat

Graco car seat
Babytrend Crib
Baby bath

Asking price is 25k for all. Negotiable. Contact 07057498543[/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nancystan: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
my a month old baby have ear infection she has been admitteed and place on antiobticis .Has any mother experience that before..am scared o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2020
Nancystan:
my a month old baby have ear infection she has been admitteed and place on antiobticis .Has any mother experience that before..am scared o

She will be fine as she is being treated. Try to figure out what caused it so you can avoid it. Could be water entering the ear while bathing or use of cotton buds or something random.

Jisike.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rvpbae: 12:31am On Jan 18, 2020
Joyfulmama:
Good evening wonderful mothers. I'm a ftm and my baby is 3wks old. A friend said I should get Nospamin for my baby before he might be having stomach pain. I want to ask if truly it's safe to give baby without Dr's prescription or I should see Dr first

Flog your friend angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

Seriously though, not every child experience that. Besides it is not an illness and totally natural and part of growing up. Just Google 'gas in babies' to understand better, I can't type plenty.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.