Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4411096 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by favoredgal: 10:02am On Jul 24, 2015
shndy:
Whenever my boy giggles, not that gummy grin o, real giggling, he ends up having a hiccup. Has any mom noticed this, shd I be worried?

nmy baby had it, but then she had reflux!

since she outgrew the reflux, the hiccups after laughing and hiccups generally has also stopped. cant remember the last time she hiccuped

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by rezzy: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2015
@ahnie, I saw your post on the other thread.

Modified

I dont want to be seen as wicked but I lose my sanity some times

My dear, I understand your pains. Just be patient with her. Vigilante mode continues till even more than a year. Children differ
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lamdec(f): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2015
Hello all mamas in the house, how is our LOs doing. Please I noticed for the past two or three days that my son started grunting and squirming when he sleeps. Sometimes he wakes up and I have to pacify him to sleep again. I don't know if it's too much gas, and I have no idea what drug to use, some say gripe water, I heard it's not advisable to give babies gripe water. He is 25days old and he poos and burps.well, he is both breastfeeding and formula feed. I don't know what to do, is there any thing I can give him to reduce his grunting.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Baby zee z just a month and 6days.Dh helps whenever he's around.very funny barbie,but she can cry eeh.
rezzy:

Modified

My dear, I understand your pains. Just be patient with her. Vigilante mode continues till even more than a year. Children differ

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its his utube(Navel)that is disturbin him.go and buy gbomoro.
lamdec:
Hello all mamas in the house, how is our LOs doing. Please I noticed for the past two or three days that my son started grunting and squirming when he sleeps. Sometimes he wakes up and I have to pacify him to sleep again. I don't know if it's too much gas, and I have no idea what drug to use, some say gripe water, I heard it's not advisable to give babies gripe water. He is 25days old and he poos and burps.well, he is both breastfeeding and formula feed. I don't know what to do, is there any thing I can give him to reduce his grunting.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TopeMel(f): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello Mothers, pls is it too late to potty train a two years and 3months old toddler. I have tried several methods and they all seems not to be helpful. He only calls our attention to his wee n poo after pooing or weeing. What else can i do? Should I wait until he is 2 and half years old?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by TopeMel(f): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello Mothers, pls is it too late to potty train a two years and 3months old toddler. I have tried several methods and they all seems not to be helpful. He only calls our attention to his wee n poo after pooing or weeing. What else can i do? Should I wait until he is 2 and half years old?

And please who knows a good elewe woo around Oshodi mafoluku side that can help with herbs for baby eella and other baby's skin irritations?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nefertitiram: 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
dunnybaby26:

U cn really endure o,wen mine ws lik dt,I stopped bf nd kept pumping for abt 4 days so I applied heat compress nd shea butter till it heald up nd continued breast feedin.dt thing cn pain abeg

During my ANC, they taught that you put the entire nip and areola into the mouth to prevent the pain and bleeding from the nip, not just the nip.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Please be eazy with your Lo
rezzy:

Modified

motherhood nor eazy.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MiracleMum(f): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
ahnie:
Its his utube(Navel)that is disturbin him.go and buy gbomoro.

What is gbomoro?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by IyawoToBe(f): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello mums, pls where can i get original sebamed soap for my baby in Ogba? Those familiar with Ogba area should please help. Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Gbomoro z herbal medicine for neo's(babies)it stops navel pains.go to any pharmacy,not chemist and get it.its should be around 2k-2200
MiracleMum:

What is gbomoro?
its the navel that is upsettin your baby.My sweet MiL was the one that bought it for me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by franky2013(f): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
gud day mamas, pls my baby just started snoring n is affecting her sleep, is it something dat will pass or its something i should b worried abt? i m really feeling for her n d way she breathes too. God bless u all
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shndy: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
mytestimony:

Yes yes yes I noticed it with my princess. Infact I hv recordings of her giggling like an adult. After that na hiccup. I just breastfeed her when she hiccups
Na wa o..its well my sister
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shndy: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
favoredgal:

nmy baby had it, but then she had reflux!

since she outgrew the reflux, the hiccups after laughing and hiccups generally has also stopped. cant remember the last time she hiccuped
Ohk thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opeasho(f): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
MGeey:
@Opeasho, how are you? I've noticed that my discharge/smell is gone. If yours hasn't do not worry it'll go. So many people experiences it as I read on baby centre. All the best

Thanks a lot dear, I noticed the smell is gone also. Now I feel relaxed.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rashomo: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
TopeMel:

IT IS NT TOO LATE NOR TOO EARLY..INFACT IT IS THE PERFECT TIME...U KNW CHILDREN DIFFERS , MY BOY STARTED SAYING POO POO N WEE WEE WEN AROUND 1YR N 9MONTH, ..
MY ADVICE, WENEVA HE FINISHES EATING GIVE LYK TEN MINUTE N REMOVE HIS THING AND DO SIIII LYK U AR HISING OR U TELL HIM TO WEEWEE , TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO PUT HIM TO POTTY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by viazi: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Greetings mothers, pls I need advice. My boy is 1 year and 2 weeks, he is walking now. Wifee is Preg so we stopped breastfeeding . we are using peak 123 with his homemade pap, is the peak 123 OK? Also he normally poo after his first meal in the morning but he doesn't like sitting on his Putty chair. Pls I need advice thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rashomo: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
viazi:
Greetings mothers, pls I need advice. My boy is 1 year and 2 weeks, he is walking now. Wifee is Preg so we stopped breastfeeding . we are using peak 123 with his homemade pap, is the peak 123 OK? Also he normally poo after his first meal in the morning but he doesn't like sitting on his Putty chair. Pls I need advice thanks.

yes..peak 123 is gud from 1year ... I WILL ADVICE U PUT HIM TO POTTY, FIRST THING EVERYMORNING. .. I HOPE THAT HELPS..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MiracleMum(f): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
ahnie:
Gbomoro z herbal medicine for neo's(babies)it stops navel pains.go to any pharmacy,not chemist and get it.its should be around 2k-2200its the navel that is upsettin your baby.My sweet MiL was the one that bought it for me.

Ok, never heard of it. Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciano1110: 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good day mamas,please what can I use for my baby complexion, she keeps getting dark, I have used chicco soap and lotion but no difference, right now she is using a goat milk liquid soap and johnson(SA) lotion, please any suggestions on product to use?she was born very very fair complexioned but now chocolate..... Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumZ(f): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
ciano1110:
Good day mamas,please what can I use for my baby complexion, she keeps getting dark, I have used chicco soap and lotion but no difference, right now she is using a goat milk liquid soap and johnson(SA) lotion, please any suggestions on product to use?she was born very very fair complexioned but now chocolate..... Thanks

Just like pple want chubby babies, dey also want fair baby even wen d mum n dad is dark. Most babies r born fair b4 dey get dia natural complexion. Well I hope all dose tins u used 4 her r baby friendly o. I use Shea butter 4 my DD n she is still fair even though some pple ll say it makes 1 dark. Try sebamed products, heard it dose wonders, though I avant had course 2 use it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumZ(f): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
viazi:
Just keep been consistent. Children like 2 rebel wen dey r introduced 2 new stuff. He ll get use 2 it soon
N since u know wen he poos, just keep putting him .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumZ(f): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
TopeMel:

And please who knows a good elewe woo around Oshodi mafoluku side that can help with herbs for baby eella and other baby's skin irritations?

D earlier u start, d better. Stop postponing n keep putting him on it, den saying wat u want him 2 do. He just dsnt want d change, very soon he ll get used 2 it. B consistent.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciano1110: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
MumZ:

Just like pple want chubby babies, dey also want fair baby even wen d mum n dad is dark. Most babies r born fair b4 dey get dia natural complexion. Well I hope all dose tins u used 4 her r baby friendly o. I use Shea butter 4 my DD n she is still fair even though some pple ll say it makes 1 dark. Try sebamed products, heard it dose wonders, though I avant had course 2 use it.
Dad and mum are very fair
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciano1110: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
MumZ:

....Dad and mum are fair complexioned,thanks for ur prompt response
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FINA4804(f): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
ciano1110:

....Dad and mum are fair complexioned,thanks for ur prompt response
My sister the child must not be fair, we worry too much,as far as you are using a good lotion to moisturise the skin, the natural complexion will come out except you want a bleaching cream
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciano1110: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
FINA4804:
My sister the child must not be fair, we worry too much,as far as you are using a good lotion to moisturise the skin, the natural complexion will come out except you want a bleaching cream
..thank u

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rashomo: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
PLS MAMAS , WHAT CAN MAKE ONE SEES MENSES TWICE IN A MONTH... IT HAS NEVA HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE..PLS URGENT ADVICE..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumZ(f): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
ciano1110:

Dad and mum are very fair

Ok
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
viazi:

I put my five months plus old baby on her executive chair potty first thing in the morning and at night before her bath.. and I have discovered that she hasn't soiled her diaper with poo for 3 whole weeks..
so I think the earlier the better
I sing, giggle for her just to make her happy and distracted..

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by shndy: 12:44am On Jul 25, 2015
Hernyolar:

I put my five months plus old baby on her executive chair potty first thing in the morning and at night before her bath.. and I have discovered that she hasn't soiled her diaper with poo for 3 whole weeks..
so I think the earlier the better
I sing, giggle for her just to make her happy and distracted..
Wow, 5mnths? Dats commendable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.