Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4430305 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by firsttymum(f): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

He he he kai! i feel you! If you cant find to buy..... consider making your own! You may just be surprised at how well it may turn out! wink
I won't be able to eat it if I make it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
AdaobiFelix, personally I dont like it.
My son is really vocal and can say anything. He learnt to be excused when he clocked 2 but before then, I have my bath before he wakes and close the door to the toilet in his face.
Its called privates for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AdaobiFelix: 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
babythug:

For the sake of establishing her mindset properly..id encourage you to stop now since she's still malleable. The crying for the few minutes you're doing your business wont hurt her. That's if she cries anyway.....

One you don't want her discussing your privates with strangers when she gets to the chatty stage and then you don't want her to get comfortable viewing privates of strangers since she's used to seeing yours.

helovesme:

Hmmm. I personally do not think it's right and I think you should stop.
If you do not have anybody to watch over her, all you have to do is to have your bath while she is still asleep first thing in the morning.
If she is awake and your home is childproof, then you can leave her alone playing with toys while you dash to the bathroom for a quick "rub and shine" grin. I think children at that age should not be left alone unsupervised so any bath you are having should be done in max 5 minutes. Leave the longer bath time for when she's soundly asleep.
Sometimes simple things like giving your daughter a small pot with a wooden cooking stick (omorogun) for her to bash the pot with is enough to keep her entertained for some minutes and you can dash to the toilet to pee.
Sometimes it's inevitable not to have her around while urinating but try and minimise her presence.
babythug:

For the sake of establishing her mindset properly..id encourage you to stop now since she's still malleable. The crying for the few minutes you're doing your business wont hurt her. That's if she cries anyway.....

One you don't want her discussing your privates with strangers when she gets to the chatty stage and then you don't want her to get comfortable viewing privates of strangers since she's used to seeing yours.

thnks mama, God bless
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
rchilee:

We are doing great. She likes pudding and yoghurt but doesnt accept cereals from me at home but the aunties at the creche told me she takes it well. But I still express and pack formula for her everyday.

How is your daughter too? Can she bear her weight on her legs now?
Yeah! I noticed last week she started bearing some weight while in a standing position. Thanks.
Mine doesn't accept cereal either. It's hard getting her to accept anything in fact. But she likes nutribom banana and apple. So mostly, she is still dependent on breast milk.
We were at the hospital today because she has a cold and has been stooling. She was weighed and she hasn't gained anything in a month. cry
6.6 kg at our last appointment. 6.7 at this one.
Mummy Zaynie, Kaffy4bill, Alphahandmaiden, liftedhands, pls torchlight. cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kaffy4bill(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
faithisallihave:

Yeah! I noticed last week she started bearing some weight while in a standing position. Thanks.
Mine doesn't accept cereal either. It's hard getting her to accept anything in fact. But she likes nutribom banana and apple. So mostly, she is still dependent on breast milk.
We were at the hospital today because she has a cold and has been stooling. She was weighed and she hasn't gained anything in a month. cry
6.6 kg at our last appointment. 6.7 at this one.
Mummy Zaynie, Kaffy4bill, Alphahandmaiden, liftedhands, pls torchlight. cry

My girl clocked a year yesterday and we are still more dependent on bm cry cry
I keep trying every and anytin,hope to wean her soon tho
Didn't experience this wit the boys tho and she wasn't exclusively breastfed, the one exclusively breastfed didn't do anything like this
So please keep trying, don't relent
Sure other mamas will help US
One love always

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ginababy(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sabi mamas, between ur pediatrician n leaflets prescription which shud one go wt? My pediatrician prescribed 5ml for my less dan one month old baby while on d leaflet 5ml is for 2years-7years.

Pls which or who do I go with?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by PresVA: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
ginababy:
Sabi mamas, between ur pediatrician n leaflets prescription which shud one go wt? My pediatrician prescribed 5ml for my less dan one month old baby while on d leaflet 5ml is for 2years-7years.

Leaflets for me because the manufacturers should know better. .

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
ginababy:

Please Go with the leaflet! If they dont have a dose for a baby of your child's age. 5ml could easily be an overdose for your baby. Also Please go back to the peadiatrician and querie his/her prescription or see another one for a second opinion.

But always go with manufaturers doses as that is what your doctor ahould be following as well. undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
ginababy:

5ml is a lot for a baby that age. Some meds prescribed for babies that age are as little as 0.25ml.

Neurofen for example is 2.5ml for any baby less than 6 months.

Do you mind sharing the name of the drug that was prescribed? Is it an antibiotic? What is the purpose of the drug? Is your baby really ill to warrant the doctor prescribing an higher dose?

I'm aware of cases where doctors prescribe a dose lower than what's stated on the leaflet. It's all down to the experience of the Doctor/the ailment that's being treated and its severity.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
AdaobiFelix:

Goodevening my correct mamas, sorry for quoting this post, abeg make una help me torchlight this matter. Pls when can one stop bathing in the presence of my dd? She's 20 months and looks at me each time I'm bathing/uripnating. Cc: zaynie, tchiwinnie, onegai, babythug, soonest,helovesme, ozycy, alphahandmaiden and all the sabi
mamas.
Hello mama, in my opinion, the time to stop is nw. Children are intelligent o. they register things. if she has started schl, I m sure she has started reciting poems for u. that s to tell u how fast they can pick things at their age. This also applies to undressing in front of her as well as kpekusing in her presence. cc Ada243

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
ginababy:

To d question, I ll answer ur paediatrician of course! I don't know what drug was prescribed bt is it really a paediatrician that prescribed it? if yes then pls before giving ur baby d drug, discuss ur worries wt him/her. Actually, most paediatric dosages are calculated based on weight nt necessarily age. Its very impt to trust /hv confidence in ur Dr. if that is lost, may b tym to change Dr.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
@mamas I m trying to go d natural way wt my 6month old. I ve made pap wt guineacorn and millet and he s nw taking that one. What can I prepare wt Irish potatoes? I bought some today. if I boil and mash, what can I add to make it palatable for him to eat. What else can I gv him. I pureed banana BT he didn't really tk it well. Thank u for ur responses.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
tchiwinnie:
@mamas I m trying to go d natural way wt my 6month old. I ve made pap wt guineacorn and millet and he s nw taking that one. What can I prepare wt Irish potatoes? I bought some today. if I boil and mash, what can I add to make it palatable for him to eat. What else can I gv him. I pureed banana BT he didn't really tk it well. Thank u for ur responses.

Oooooo recipe time. grin ( Dancing to the tune of "Cant touch this"wink cool

Some ideas that i have used for my LO.
Try it with:
●pasnips with some optional meat or fish.

●Also some sweet peppers work well. ( i very finely chop or blend red & orange bell peppers with a small onion - steam it to cook it( like cooking moi-moi in a plastic container and freeze portions in an ice cube tray. When frozen, pop them out into a bigger container to store and use individual cubes as required.

Works well with irish/ sweet potatoes/yam/ even baby rice or very soft rice that i can mash with optional meat/poutry /fish. You can add small knob of butter or tspn of sunflower, olive or rapeseed oil if you like.

●with chicken and steamed spinach - blended together.

Other food ideas
Beans with ripe plantain. Press soft beans through a fine mesh to remove the skin before mashing with ripe plantain. This will save you having a very bean skin filled nappy to change - ewa agonyi no go hungry you again wink ( cook beans as normal but with reduced salt, no pepper/maggi and omit the palm oil after you take his own out, you can add your usual condiments and oil.

For meat or poultry, i just pick a peice out of my usual pot when it is boiled. Remove skins, and any fatty bits before blending/ grinding. For fish i just steam a peice when i need to.

After mashing or blending i store in small individual serving peices, so i can mix and match on the day as i feel. I only have one ice tray so i sometimes just twist a teaspoon or so of the prepped food in some cling film to make a "pellet" and freeze in a container or tie up in bag.
( my freezer looks like a drug smugglers freezer with all the weird looking and shapes pellets of baby food cheesy )

Take care to defrost partially to allow the clingfilm come off easily. You dont want specs of film in the food as it breaks easily when frozen. Also make sure you label the containers.... everything tends to look the same when its been frozen.

To prepare the food i just pop what i want onto a container, cover it and steam until heated through..( trying to reduce my use of microwave for baby food)

P.S:
i have an electric steamer but you can get a small pot version or a steamer insert to use with your normal pot.

Also i got a few jar baby foods ( heinz and cow& gate), so i reuse the glass jars and covers to steam the food in when i can, so i also reduce my use of plastic to heat food in as much as i can. As glass is inert and doesnt leach out any nasties when subjected to heat as some plastics do!.

Good luck

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
tchiwinnie:

6 and 7 months - all my son's meals were puréed. After 7 months, I moved to mashed meals (yam, rice, boiled plantain, et al).

I boil Irish potatoes or sweet potatoes and then boil a combo of carrots, green peas, sweet corn, cauliflower and broccoli. Toss everything into a blender and add boiled chicken and blend. I add little sunflower oil and place the puréed food in ice cube trays and pop them in the freezer.

Sometimes, I purée just Irish potatoes and carrots. Sometimes, it's just sweet potatoes and chicken or beef.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2016
@AlphaHandMaiden, and helovesme thank u very much for ur responses.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mumsgirl27(f): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2016
mama ginababy, @ tchiwinnie is right, most time doctors prescribe drugs base on baby weight.. My baby is chubby and tall for her age of 9months was prescribed a higer dose of vitamin C than a baby months older than her due to underweight
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden. thanks for sharing.

Cling film ? i have learnt something new. i will use it over the weeend to store some of his meals. i just hope myself and my son have the patience to wait for it to defrost lightly before peeling off the film. cheesy grin

sweet peppers. . . . . my son is fed this occassionally at his nursery but i am yet to prepare it myself at home cheesy grin i will give it a try this weekend. do you just boil the sweet peppers or grill it?

beans. . . . my hubby won't allow me try this. he insists our son might end up feeling bloated with gassy tummy, et al. so i have added beans to the ever growing list of meals he will try when he is older than 12 months.

i gave my son shrimps yesterday and he loved it. i got some shrimps (with the shells on), boiled them, peeled off the flesh and gave him the rest. it was a huge hit.

Spaghetti with chopped/boiled chicken breast and a dash of butter is also a hit. cheesy cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enkaydewdrop(f): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
ozycy:

Enkaydewdrop aka aunty kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki welcome and kisses to baby Jay.

Thanks mama...

#Hugz&Kisses
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enkaydewdrop(f): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
lilylurv:
So, here we are!
Officially registering on the newborn thread.
enkaydewdrop, yu r sighted mama. Mama Mitchyy, we see you too ma

Welcome mama...
#Hugz&Kisses
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
helovesme:
AlphaHandMaiden. thanks for sharing.

Cling film ? i have learnt something new. i will use it over the weeend to store some of his meals. i just hope myself and my son have the patience to wait for it to defrost lightly before peeling off the film. cheesy grin

sweet peppers. . . . . my son is fed this occassionally at his nursery but i am yet to prepare it myself at home cheesy grin i will give it a try this weekend. do you just boil the sweet peppers or grill it?

beans. . . . my hubby won't allow me try this. he insists our son might end up feeling bloated with gassy tummy, et al. so i have added beans to the ever growing list of meals he will try when he is older than 12 months.

i gave my son shrimps yesterday and he loved it. i got some shrimps (with the shells on), boiled them, peeled off the flesh and gave him the rest. it was a huge hit.

Spaghetti with chopped/boiled chicken breast and a dash of butter is also a hit. cheesy cheesy

With the peppers the original intention was to grill them before blending but i had to make emergency sauce so i blitzed them with onions and took hers out before adding atarodo for the rest of the sauce. I then popped it into a plastic bowl with cover and steamed for about 30 mins.

For beans i understand your husbands fears. I only give my daughter as lunch. At least i tell myself any bloating and gassiness would have eased by bedtime. The first day i gave her beans and plantain she slept for like 2 hours solid! grin for someone that doesnt usually sleep in the afternoon.. grin

Am yet to try shrimps its on the list!
but have done a lasagna mix for her (just omitted the white sauce since i use a jar and i wasnt sure of some of the ingredients) with some cheese, carrots and broccoli.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Good evening sabi mamas. abeg make una help. my son will be 4month dis week, for the past 3weeks he has be poo greenish with mucus and foamy too. he is not runing temp. at first they said is jedi jedi i dnt take suger. he is pour saliver alot using his hands in hs mouth he always want to put my hand in hs mouth. i just dnt knw wat to do abt d poo even wen i av taken jedi jedi medicine it seems nt to stop. zaynie, tchiwinnie, onegai,
babythug, soonest,helovesme, ozycy,
alphahandmaiden and all the sabi
mamas.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
dunamit:
Good evening sabi mamas. abeg make una help. my son will be 4month dis week, for the past 3weeks he has be poo greenish with mucus and foamy too. he is not runing temp. at first they said is jedi jedi i dnt take suger. he is pour saliver alot using his hands in hs mouth he always want to put my hand in hs mouth. i just dnt knw wat to do abt d poo even wen i av taken jedi jedi medicine it seems nt to stop. zaynie, tchiwinnie, onegai,
mamas.

It's definitely something he's eating. Did you change his diet at any time?

i usually would give a spoon of raw pap to my children to stop purging you can try that. But he may have to see a dr ASAP.

Cheers
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

With the peppers the original intention was to grill them before blending but i had to make emergency sauce so i blitzed them with onions and took hers out before adding atarodo for the rest of the sauce. I then popped it into a plastic bowl with cover and steamed for about 30 mins.

For beans i understand your husbands fears. I only give my daughter as lunch. At least i tell myself any bloating and gassiness would have eased by bedtime. The first day i gave her beans and plantain she slept for like 2 hours solid! grin for someone that doesnt usually sleep in the afternoon.. grin

Am yet to try shrimps its on the list!
but have done a lasagna mix for her (just omitted the white sauce since i use a jar and i wasnt sure of some of the ingredients) with some cheese, carrots and broccoli.

you both are on a roll with this food meme! grin grin

Didn't see any amala/semo plus ewedu and titus in the mix though? Why na?

CC: helovesme

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
dunamit:
mamas.
The excess saliva comes out in the poop as mucus! He is most likely teething but the greenish colour with mucus could also mean an allergy or infection! Since its been on for 3weeks its best you see a doctor just to rule out any ill.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
He's teething and his poop may be a sign of a mild infection from something he ate. You can speak to his doctor about it and try and use a solution of Bleach+Detergent to clean the floors. Now that they are putting everything in their mouths to soothe aching gums, babies pick up infections faster.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Liftedhands:
The excess saliva comes out in the poop as mucus! He is most likely teething but the greenish colour with mucus could also mean an allergy or infection! Since its been on for 3weeks its best you see a doctor just to rule out any ill.
tnnks mam

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
babythug:

Babythug. You haf come again oh. grin grin

You want to ignite drama on this thread and leave people to drag me by my weave abi grin grin grin No wahala. I'm well fortified. grin tongue

Well, I'm not a fan of feeding babies with "complex carbs" like semo, amala and the lot. I feel such meals should be introduced after 12 months. This is my personal opinion and thankfully my hubby shares the same opinion.

I have once tried a puréed combo of potatoes with Titus fish. My son liked it the first time but didn't fancy it subsequently. For some reason, the combo had a very strong fish smell and this was because I used the fish stock in preparing the combo. What I do now is give him boiled/mashed salmon as a midday snack.

At this stage, I'm all for healthy eating. Various fruits (banana, cucumber, raisens, strawberries, blueberries, grapes et al), various vegetables (carrots, sweet corn, green peas, cauliflower, broccoli, leek, et al) and "healthy/simple carbs" like Irish, plantain and sweet potatoes. In addition to this - different baby cereals. As a treat, he gets the occasional baby yoghurt.

I didn't introduce boiled pasta and rice till when he was 10 months old although I introduced him to baby rice (with mashed banana).

Besides, I can't pack black amala for him to take to nursery na grin

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ginababy(f): 8:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

Please Go with the leaflet! If they dont have a dose for a baby of your child's age. 5ml could easily be an overdose for your baby. Also Please go back to the peadiatrician and querie his/her prescription or see another one for a second opinion.

But always go with manufaturers doses as that is what your doctor ahould be following as well. undecided

Dis is a lesson for anoda tym. I've completed d dose b4 some1 told me. I seriously Liv my baby in the hands of God. Tnx for ur contribution.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
helovesme:

Babythug. You haf come again oh. grin grin

You want to ignite drama on this thread and leave people to drag me by my weave abi grin grin grin No wahala. I'm well fortified. grin tongue

Well, I'm not a fan of feeding babies with "complex carbs" like semo, amala and the lot. I feel such meals should be introduced after 12 months. This is my personal opinion and thankfully my hubby shares the same opinion.

I have once tried a puréed combo of potatoes with Titus fish. My son liked it the first time but didn't fancy it subsequently. For some reason, the combo had a very strong fish smell and this was because I used the fish stock in preparing the combo. What I do now is give him boiled/mashed salmon as a midday snack.

At this stage, I'm all for healthy eating. Various fruits (banana, cucumber, raisens, strawberries, blueberries, grapes et al), various vegetables (carrots, sweet corn, green peas, cauliflower, broccoli, leek, et al) and "healthy/simple carbs" like Irish, plantain and sweet potatoes. In addition to this - different baby cereals. As a treat, he gets the occasional baby yoghurt.

I didn't introduce boiled pasta and rice till when he was 10 months old although I introduced him to baby rice (with mashed banana).

Besides, I can't pack black amala for him to take to nursery na grin

if i lay hands on that your baby i will force pap down his throat and give him amala for lunch. The semo will be for dinner..... cheesy

Truly though to each his own!

I will also assume that your geographical location allows* you access to plenty medemede grin

My second son's creche had a nice/decent amala joint right across from it. One of the carers would help me buy a wrap with just their ewedu for him. He probably would finish half of it at a go! LOL

Funny thing is his current staple diet/favourites do not include swallows except he has no choice!!!!!1

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
babythug:

Lol! Swallow and soup dey the menu na but even the normal house food we dont do swallow too often. Maybe like once or twice a week. And it usually limited to pounded yam /poundo, starch and amala in the evening or weekend afternoon. eba is like once in 3 months... So i cant be doing baby size swallow from scratch. I no get that kind talent grin

Ok.... to balance the recipes... no medemede in sight below. cheesy

I generallly take a small bit for her from the main house food to use the next day or freeze for later use. I have steamed amala to warm it up and it has worked well. I have used blended okra cooked with a bit of crayfish with fish. It went down well.

I froze a bit of amala and the plan is to use it this week so i will let you know how it comes out. wink

We usually use poundo flour but i am trying to use proper yam now for the pounded yam making it with a food processer/mixer.... i havent gotten the process right yet. When i do i will try my next day steaming and freeze/steam option to see how it comes out.

I will introduce starch when she is over a year!

I havent had fufu in years but if i get a good source i will consider using it.

My own take is i give her what we generally eat in the house, i cant be cooking 2 types of food. I am also quite experimental with food so we have a wide range of food we eat from local naija starch and banga, local palm oil stew to mexican, italian, asian and other types of food.

Most of the ingredients can also be found in naija but if you are not adventurous with food you wont venture past the staple naija foods.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.