Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? (48832 Views)

Some Old Pictures Of Nigerian Ethnic Groups And People / Some Nigerian Ethnic Groups And Their Dressing Styles (pictures) / The 250+ Tribes/ethnic Groups In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by tonychristopher: 12:03am On Mar 15, 2015
rexbuton:

simple question for you.. What is the origin of the Ika people? Concerning Rivers state, who were the ethnic groups there in pre-colonial era? In fact, why this sudden scramble for the South? Are your 5 States not enough?

EVER HEARD OF EZE CHIMA..IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD PLS ASK QUESTION.HE IS THE FOUNDER OF MOST DELTA IBO TOWNS

NOW LET US ASUME THAT IKA ARE BENIN HOW COME THEY HAVE VILAGES /LIKE EGBUOMA OWA UMUNAEDE ETC ARE THESE BENIN NAME.WHY IS THEIR KING OBI INSTEAD OF OVIE OR OBA...THEN WHY DO THEY SPEAK IGBO COS I UNDERSTAND THEM .THEN WHAT ARE THE MARKET DAYS OF IKA

PLS ANSWER

IGBO ARE NOT CLAIMING IKA BUT REMINDING THEM

AM WAITING

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by rexbuton: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

EVER HEARD OF EZE CHIMA..IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD PLS ASK QUESTION.HE IS THE FOUNDER OF MOST DELTA IBO TOWNS

NOW LET US ASUME THAT IKA ARE BENIN HOW COME THEY HAVE VILAGES /LIKE EGBUOMA OWA UMUNAEDE ETC ARE THESE BENIN NAME.WHY IS THEIR KING OBI INSTEAD OF OVIE OR OBA...THEN WHY DO THEY SPEAK IGBO COS I UNDERSTAND THEM .THEN WHAT ARE THE MARKET DAYS OF IKA

PLS ANSWER

AM WAITING
let us open a new thread for this... I Have much to say
Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by rexbuton: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

PLS ANSWER

AM WAITING
https://www.nairaland.com/2196905/politics-ika-ndigbo-unearthing-facts
Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by tonychristopher: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
rexbuton:

https://www.nairaland.com/2196905/politics-ika-ndigbo-unearthing-facts

Pls tell me how the ika started speaking igbo irrespective of their Benin origin
Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by rexbuton: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

Pls tell me how the ika started speaking igbo irrespective of their Benin origin
Ika people do not speak ibo
Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by tonychristopher: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
rexbuton:

Ika people do not speak ibo

Oh I forget so why do they speak dialect of igbo how come

I understand ika

So why do they use obi
What are the market days
Why do obi of owa say they are igbo
Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by rexbuton: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oh I forget so why do they speak dialect of igbo how come

I understand ika

So why do they use obi
What are the market days
Why do obi of owa say they are igbo
I have answered these in the new thread.. move on
Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
I love the RESPECTS nd DISCIPLINE From a decent Yoruba Home (OYO-Ibadan)
Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by Emyachris: 1:43pm On May 08, 2015
I like Ijaw, they are like cousin to me. I like Idoma,y is dt I can't differentiate them with my tribe igbo. I like yoruba hospitality, I like Hausa simplicity, ibibio are my cousins, I like there intelligence. I like Igala's boldness, Angas just because I have a friend from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by tonychristopher: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
AndreUweh:

Upon all your years in Owerri (FUTO), you never knew that Ibo is incorrect. What a shame to some Igbo recent graduates.

Some things give them out as impostors
Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by tonychristopher: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
rexbuton:

I have answered these in the new thread.. move on

Answer it here
Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by IamAtribalist: 4:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Migan:
As an African American I love ALL OF AFRICA.

You better locate your African roots and stop calling yourself American. Everybody calls themselves Americans these days. Even the descendants of European invaders think they are Americans. When we all know that the ONLY true Americans are the Native peoples. The Navajos, the Accohanocs, the Bahacehacs, the Cayugas, the Dakotas, the Eyaks, the Eskimos, the Gabrielinos, the Kiowas, the Yakamas etc. No person of European or African descent is AMERICAN - they claim it but it ain't true. Quote me ANYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by tpiander: 4:35am On Oct 04, 2015
Re: What Are The Things You Like About Other Ethnic Groups And Tribes? by tpiander: 4:35am On Oct 04, 2015
cant think of anything in particular. That's why you dont see me on these types of threads.

do they want me to like something about them?

Why, if so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MGL Birthday Wishes / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River / Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.