Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Romance Section Survey!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Survey!!!! (936 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Romance Section Survey!!!! by MrCork17: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
nairalanders... Please vote *YES* or *HELL NO* if our new MOD is doin a great job .... ermmm Mr MOD Sexxskillz, No need to get paranoid. This thread is just to establish how satified we are as users of Nairaland.....No need to close/move thread. cheers!! angry
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
Ok.
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by NnamdiN: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2012
Move this thread to the animal section joor grin no be Mr C0rk (I don find trouble)
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by onstelly(f): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
NnamdiN: Move this thread to the animal section joor grin no be Mr C0rk (I don find trouble)
ROFLMAO but for sure, this thread is a waste of space.
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by MrCork17: 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2012
onstelly: ROFLMAO but for sure, this thread is a waste of space.

ermm Ostrich.. you and Nnamdi must be from the same village. The thread is about MOD: are u happy with them? *YES* or *NO*? undecided
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by ijebabe: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2012
I am very happy with the MOD. You should be grateful ur ban got lifted, instead ur here opening silly threads angry

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by MrCork17: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2012
ijebabe: I am very happy with the MOD. You should be grateful ur ban got lifted, instead ur here opening silly threads angry

errm OK. This is a forum, not a Goat Market.so If u havent eaten before u respond to threads, Please EAT. The thread is simply askin if u happy with MOD..YES or NOundecided
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by ijebabe: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:

errm OK. This is a forum, not a Goat Market.so If u havent eaten before u respond to threads, Please EAT. The thread is simply askin if u happy with MOD..YES or NOundecided
Did u not get an answer? angry
ijebabe: I am very happy with the MOD. You should be grateful ur ban got lifted, instead ur here opening silly threads angry
Is lack of punny now affecting ur vision undecided
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by 195(f): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:

^Rotflmfaoo!! grin grin
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by cowgurl: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2012
INDIFFERENT!!!

But cool seeing this other side of you, Scary Mr Co'rk grin
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Excelboi(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2012
;DMr Kork is one hell of a marra4cker
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by MrCork17: 3:22am On Jun 23, 2012
OK AGAIN!! i think some people are not gettin the question simply becoz they were raised in a village OR did not attennd private school...for the 4th time..the thread is about MOD,s. Are they too harsh on nairalanders? YESSS or NOOOOOO!!! (is engislh not you people,s first language?) undecided
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Nobody: 4:50am On Jun 23, 2012
How romantic is this fulkin thread. Sexkillz,how come you compromise sanity to supervive derange people playing?
So one can excuse to pooh on here. grin
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 23, 2012
i wanted everyone to clearly see that most things I'm being accused of, is false. If i had deleted this thread immediately i saw it, Mr Cork would go to the complaint thread and type jargons, and people will say i am being complained against , i am this, i am that.

Mr Cork, enjoy this thread while it lasts. I will not tolerate any further threads of this nature from you, or from anyone else for that matter. I did not make myself Mod. So if you or anyone has a problem about that, take it up with with the admin, and stop constituting yourself a nuisance, all in the guise of having a sense of humour. . .
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by deshclones(m): 5:11am On Jun 23, 2012
Hell to the NO...d damn MOD is bias...He deleted ma post on born2fuck's thread because I called his woman friend idowogbo fat... angry

Between..corky phool..u disrespect ma naija based brothers a lot man..quit the insults bro..its not right insulting peeps that are 300% more succeesful than u man..its nt abt stayin in some dingy room in aberdeen and claiming abroad..come to naija and see wot boys your junior have achieved.
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by cindyrella(f): 5:16am On Jun 23, 2012

#Gbam well said!

@Cork you seriously need to grow up and stop acting like a child!

Opening silly threads won't change the fact that killz is now a Mod... The earlier you get used to it the better!
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by deshclones(m): 5:17am On Jun 23, 2012
@ Sexxkills..quit lying man..I can swear on everything I hold sacred that you solicited for the post of moderator..stop all dese ur silly formings that you were begged to take the post..YOU practically begged for it..its even possible you sent emissaries to seun..
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 23, 2012
deshclones: @ Sexxkills..quit lying man..I can swear on everything I hold sacred that you solicited for the post of moderator..stop all dese ur silly formings that you were begged to take the post..YOU practically begged for it..its even possible you sent emissaries to seun..
You are entitled to your opinion, so you can type whatever comes into your mind. What makes you think anything i say that is contrary to what you already have in your mind will change anything?
That is why people like you make some silly accusations, i just smh and move on to more important things. . .

This thread has about 2 hours 30 mins to live before i send it into the dust bin. So once again, pls use this last opportunity wisely.
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Mynd44: 5:55am On Jun 23, 2012
Seriously you are going too personal with this
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by dubem3(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2012
i really think am loving the new Killz, not like i had any thing against the old one but the new one, i think is cool.
Though i don't spend enough time on NL to be able to make judgement, i think he is not doing too bad as an MOD. There are certain things he goes out of his way to do that makes me give him the pass mark. Granted that when you post an insult ur on edge to see the reply to it and demoralised to see it cut down, but then, isn't that his job? If your team were playing against your a team where your brother was the goalie, will you refuse to score or will he refuse to catch your balls? Play your game and let him play his. LET HIM BE.
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by onstelly(f): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2012
Mr..Cork:

ermm Ostrich.. you and Nnamdi must be from the same village. The thread is about MOD: are u happy with them? *YES* or *NO*? undecided
. you see what am saying, u will never change stupid cork. LOCK THREAD PLS
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Mynd44: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2012
onstelly: . you see what am saying, u will never change stupid cork. LOCK THREAD PLS
Lock wetin? Lock fire
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by cindyrella(f): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seriously you are going too personal with this

Dude seriously??
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Mynd44: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2012
cindyrella:

Dude seriously??
Not seriously. Just kidding around nah
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by ODB1: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2012
HELL NO! Since that sexkillz came on board he is literally killing this section.
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by onstelly(f): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lock wetin? Lock fire
. hmmm i didn't rember talking to u, dat post was for mr corky head angry
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Mynd44: 7:38am On Jun 23, 2012
onstelly: . hmmm i didn't rember talking to u, dat post was for mr corky head angry
Okay just saying.
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by cowgurl: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2012
Mr..Cork:
OK AGAIN!! i think some people are not gettin the question simply becoz they were raised in a village OR did not attennd private school...for the 4th time..the thread is about MOD,s. Are they too harsh on nairalanders? YESSS or NOOOOOO!!! (is engislh not you people,s first language?) undecided

Shut tha f[b]u[/b]ck up Corky and quit opening a thread about that dumbarse cos we all know the damn answers to this thread will all be NO!

So what happens afterwards? Would he (sexkills) be relieved?
The answer is a f[b]u[/b]cking NO!

So quit whining like a girl and find a way around it grin
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by onstelly(f): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2012
cowgurl:

Shut tha f[b]u[/b]ck up Corky and quit opening a thread about that dumbarse cos we all know the damn answers to this thread will all be NO!

The answer is a f[b]u[/b]cking NO!

So quit whining like a girl and find a way around it grin
. Thank you. @Mynd NOTED
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Mynd44: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2012
onstelly: . Thank you. @Mynd NOTED
Kk
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by cowgurl: 8:01am On Jun 23, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Shut tha f[b]u[/b]ck up Corky cos am against your opening a thread about that dumbarse, it's pathetic/repulsive. Why do guys on here do this anyways?

Isn't it obvious that the damn answers to this thread will all be NO!

The answer is also a f[b]u[/b]cking NO!

So quit whining like a little girl and find a way around it grin
Re: Romance Section Survey!!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2012
Time is up!

(1)

Divorce and Us / Who Is To Visit Each Other? D Man Or D Woman. / Who To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.