Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Reincarnation: Am I really the incarnate of my great-grand father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation: Am I really the incarnate of my great-grand father (613 Views)

The Incarnate Word ( I Need To Know) / Nw I Believe Nairaland Have Some Devil's Incarnate.. / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reincarnation: Am I really the incarnate of my great-grand father by cypherz: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2012
I've read several journals by seasoned scholars, history as recorded by ancient civilization (notably the Egyptians) and listen to mother's tale and still I wonder,
Have we had a past life we can't recall?
If we reincarnated into a new being to correct mistakes made previously, why do we bear no memory of our past life?
That odd feeling you get when you see a total stranger or perceive a strange aroma and you fruitlessly try to recall knowledge of the person/aroma though you consciously know you have never met the person.

My grand dad believes ma mum is the reincarnate of his mum, my mum believes her great grand dad reincarnated in me. My extended family believes my paternal grandfather (who died in 1997 n suddenly mum got pregnant) came back as my lil bro. My lil bro was oddly familiar with the village family house and ws known to go 'round knocking on people's door to wake em up early in the morning...just like grandpop.

Do you also wonder why some people are just pure evil for no reason. Like the basic foundation of their soul is corrupted irrespective of how wonderful their childhood/live has been?

I once asked my christian role model and he too believes in reincarnation.

What do y'all think?

(1) (Reply)

Why Should We Forward Message To People In The Name Of Threat/curse? / Chukwudi44 Please Educate Us On What It Means To Be BORN AGAIN ? / Nigeria Exports Religion, India Exports Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.