Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North (2281 Views)

Ongoing Developmental Strides In The SE, Opportunity To SW / APC Planning To Unleash Violence In The North, Middle Belt And SW When GEJ Wins / APC Has Not Zoned VP-Slot To SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2012
I noticed every time ibos are asked to leave the north and head back to their hometowns, they leave the north for Lagos, and Ibadan. Only few of them return to the East.

It's funny how these people hate yoruba so much but they continue to force themselves and move to our land in millions, yet we don't move to theirs.

pls, when you leave the north, go to ibo land. Yoruba and Yoruba land is overcrowded. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2012
SW is a safe and very welcoming region .
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2012
But they hate Yoruba lol. Why move to Yoruba's land when your ibo land is there?
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by T9ksy(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2012
arole_odua: But they hate Yoruba lol. Why move to Yoruba's land when your ibo land is there?

Ileke-IdI:
[b]SW is a safe [/b]and very welcoming region .

Q.E.D
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by Ufeolorun(m): 11:45am On Jun 23, 2012
òṣé nigbeyin ọrọ Lásán grin
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by achi4u(m): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2012
arole_odua: I noticed every time ibos are asked to leave the north and head back to their hometowns, they leave the north for Lagos, and Ibadan. Only few of them return to the East.

It's funny how these people hate yoruba so much but they continue to force themselves and move to our land in millions, yet we don't move to theirs.

pls, when you leave the north, go to ibo land. Yoruba and Yoruba land is overcrowded. cheesy
lol how can you travel out your hom when u are deluded.

what do u have to offer to ur host community?
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by OneNaira6: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2012
When and what time and what article did you see this from? First of all, WTF is in Ibadan that anybody would head their for? It is nothing but a God damn Village.

Secondly when and what year did they turn Enugu, Calabar, Anambra into SW because last time I checked this were the cities most of the returnees went to and their articles upon articles all over the internet to prove this fact. Or is this another one of una desperation to steal other people cities and claim as your own as you did Warri? The amount of returnees residing in Asaba surpasses that of the returnees in the ENTIRE SW. I doubt even one stepped foot in the entire SW

Actually BRING ANY NEWS SOURCE that have reported ANY Igbo heading from north to SW. I want that proof right now. God you people are one of the dumbest tribe i've ever witnessed in my entire life. The only group i've ever witness chest-beating when they have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to show for it. You people are the most annoying piece of sh1t.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by nobaga: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2012
Proof, easy. When they claim by their own words that there are more Igbo in Lagos than Yoruba, please tell me where those Igbo come from. An inquiring mind wants to know.

Wait until they release their soldiers from the Trojan horses?
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by Germannig: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Lies. Where is the evidence for this usual Yoruba false claims. You forge certificates and documents for virtually everything. Now you are forging news.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by hakanai(m): 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
They need Igbo population concentration in Lagos for the 2015 election so that they can defeat ACN and SWner to have an Igbo governor in SW!!!! grin grin grin grin or Better still authenticate there fictitious domination of Lagos by 95%!!!! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by hakanai(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
haka_nai: They need Igbo population concentration in Lagos for the 2015 election so that they can defeat ACN and SWner to have an Igbo governor in SW!!!! grin grin grin grin or Better still authenticate there fictitious domination of Lagos by 95%!!!! wink wink wink wink wink
That said have the MASSOB evacuated the over 500K Igbos they claim are in Kano?
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by T9ksy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
haka_nai:
That said have the MASSOB evacuated the over 500K Igbos they claim are in Kano?

Where to? Their erosion-ravaged,kidnappers infested region?

I laugh in nnewi!
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by rrhostomy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
@op some things are meant to be conceived by the mind.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by ikeyman00(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2012

I laugh in nnewi!

if i were u i think i will be so worried about the tiger awolowo tribal tatoo in ur face which scares away a lot of women

u still single? right

well u can always self-service cuz ur Yoruba man of god says so; it good for south west; more twins in the making in ekiti

i also laugh in nnewi
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by joeyfire(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
You are always so sour in temperament. Have you left yorubaland before to know how other places in the country are? If your village is like nnewi would u be so unhappy all the time. Abi you wan claim say ikoyi or vgc na ya village.

I laugh in migrant

T9ksy:

I laugh in nnewi!
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by Abagworo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
There are 4million Igbos in Cameroun according to their site. Igbos are actually over-populated and that is why you find them everywhere. If you still go to Igboland, it is over-populated.

I however doubt if there are many Igbos in Ibadan though. Lagos, Abuja and Kano is understandable.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by joeyfire(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
Wow what a load of arrant monkey dung! I guess this motor park network news bulletin was designed to appeal to the weak in character like yourself. Abi mr. 1000 ids

arole_odua: I noticed every time ibos are asked to leave the north and head back to their hometowns, they leave the north for Lagos, and Ibadan. Only few of them return to the East.

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by T9ksy(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
ikeyman00:

if i were u i think i will be so worried about the tiger awolowo tribal tatoo in ur face which scares away a lot of women

u still single? right well u can always self-service cuz ur Yoruba man of god says so; it good for south west; more twins in the making in ekiti

i also laugh in nnewi

Sorry to disappoint you but am markless and anyway my private life is of no concern of yours.

Just stay focussed on the topic at hand instead of employing your usual juvenile antics when caught out.

Not everyone is a self-confessed wan.ker like your good self.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by T9ksy(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
Abagworo: There are 4million Igbos in Cameroun according to their site. Igbos are actually over-populated and that is why you find them everywhere. If you still go to Igboland, it is over-populated.

I however doubt if there are many Igbos in Ibadan though. Lagos, Abuja and Kano is understandable.

Trust me, they are everywhere............like sand.

In Cameroun, they are treated as immigrants after the pepper the ibos showed them before they attained their self-rule.

After the 2nd WW, southern Cameroun was adminstered from nigeria and ibos moved in droves to the region. In no time

they started their usual marginalisation of the indigenes, plus chest-beating and sheer dispect for the locals hence

South cameroun opted to join their brothers up north than be joined with nigeria knowing fully well what fate awaits them

in nigeria.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by bashr8: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
rubbish , apart from lagos the south eas and south west have the same population , even rivers population is almost the same as lagos and i didnt even include anioma delta. so ur claims are badsed on ur delusion , we[b] should be asking you why yorubas keep flocking into onitsha and aba and ph, go back to ur caves and underdeveloped bushes in yorubaland and leave igboland alone.and pls yorubas in igboland shouls stop embarrasing themselves by beging for free land they should get a job like everyother person[/b]
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by bashr8: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
T9ksy:

Trust me, they are everywhere............like sand.

In Cameroun, they are treated as immigrants after the pepper the ibos showed them before they attained their self-rule.

After the 2nd WW, southern Cameroun was adminstered from nigeria and ibos moved in droves to the region. In no time

they started their usual marginalisation of the indigenes, plus chest-beating and sheer dispect for the locals hence

South cameroun opted to join their brothers up north than be joined with nigeria knowing fully well what fate awaits them

in nigeria.
the same way yorubas are like everywhere like flies even iraq and yemen so wats ur point.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by T9ksy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
bashr8: the same way yorubas are like everywhere like flies even iraq and yemen so wats ur point.

yeah right! Even you, don't believe the rubbish you penned above.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by Afam4eva(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
This people no dey tire?
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by Germannig: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
T9ksy:

yeah right! Even you, don't believe the rubbish you penned above.

So are Yorubas not everywhere like their Igbo brothers, just like Americans are everywhere like their British brothers?
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by T9ksy(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2012
Germannig:

So are Yorubas not everywhere like their Igbo brothers, just like Americans are everywhere like their British brothers?

Abegi, comot my front make i see better jo!

How many yorubas are in iboland compared to the numbers of ibos in yorubaland.

In the last election, ibos were claiming they make up 50% of the population in Lagos.

Same as in abuja, kano ati bebelo.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by achi4u(m): 7:56am On Jun 24, 2012
T9ksy:

In the last election, ibos were claiming they make up 50% of the population in Lagos.

guy,little Yorubas at igboland are a waiste of space,infact they not recoganise like hausa ppls,they don't make any impact in their lives talk more of their place of living.

I like them sha....cos they do patch my cloths for megringrin
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by achi4u(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2012
T9ksy:

guy,little Yorubas at igboland are a waiste of space,infact they not recoganise like hausa ppls,they don't make any impact in their lives talk more of their place of living.

You can only notice them because of their blackishness

thanks
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by T9ksy(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2012
achi4u: guy,little Yorubas at igboland are a waiste of space,infact they not recoganise like hausa ppls,they don't make any impact in their lives talk more of their place of living.

The question is why do ibos always run to the SW whenever they are sent packing from the north?
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by achi4u(m): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2012
T9ksy:

The question is why do ibos always run to the SW whenever they are sent packing from the north?

nigeria na we own o!.

those from the north hadly face south.believe me.sir

due to rapid increase in our population...in near future we will rule the south in all spheres.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by coolzeal(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2012
I've never hated Yoruba people, plus i have dated a Yoruba lady before and she was the best thing that has ever happened to me tho it was a long time ago.. In fact 'hate' is a strong word and i don't intend to use it on people but i dislike some attitude some people tend to possess...
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by T9ksy(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2012
achi4u: nigeria na we own o!.

those from the north hadly face south.believe me.sir

due to rapid increase in our population...in near future we will rule the south in all spheres.

Of course, na u own 9ja now !

i dare you say that in kaduna or kano.

No one is stopping you from ruling the south but that south will exclude yorubaland.

Many (ZIK, oju-iku) before have tried and failed woefully but you guys can keep on trying.
Re: Why Do Igbos Always Move To SW When They're Asked To Go Back Home From The North by redsun(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2012
The igbos tend to be normadic colonizers.They tend to tap into opportunities others haven't seen,leaving their native lands as country resorts.

Though some igbos like my father never loved any other place but his home land.He never stays in lagos for more than one week at a time,mostly when he is travelling abroad or he's got functions to attend.He thinks lagos is a mad city and it is quite true.We use to wonder why,we never use to see what he iwas seeing,until we've been.No same person will want to make lagos as it is a permarnent residence,unless he/she hasn't got a choice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Jonathan And Obama Kissing Their Wives,who Did It Better? By Douglas Eze / Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing / "Don't Vote For Buhari He's Not As Handsome As Goodluck Jonathan"jimiagbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.