Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing (2278 Views)

Hon Farouk Cleared Of Wrong Doing / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by valdubem(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
The Ethics Committee of the Federal House of Representatives have today Cleared Hon. Farouk Lawan of bribery allegationagainst him. Details later

link http://www.9jamg.com/2012/11/breaking-news-hon-farouk-cleared-of.html

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
God is waiting for them.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
God will catch them.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
So what was he doing stuffing forex in his agbada and cap then?; i suppose he was performing magic undecided......the disappearing dollar bills trick!

Nonsense!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Gbawe: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mission accomplished for all sides involved. A-looter continua.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by onatisi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
i am surprised they waited this long,usually they would have done this long time ago,i never expected anything to come out of it all.otedola pdp member,farouk pdp member ,nothing dey hapen,the whole game was only used to whip farouk back into line
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by dafman10(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
If dis issue dies like dis, den oh i pity dis nation. *packing my bags*
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by cashmentor(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nigeria is working!
Steady Growth of Foreign Reserve!
Thieves buying Jets, Police cant't even pay Death Benefit to Widows of late Officers!
Gej is working! Preaching Lies, no single HardCore looter yet in Prison!
Gej is working!
Making 1 step foreward and 5,000,000 steps backwards!
Gej is working!
Ok O! We're stuck with you anyway: just for a while!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by GARRIx7(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
GEJ is fighting corruption undecided undecided undecided undecided

Where is the so-called video that was gotten from the "sting operation"??

Nigeria is one very big joke... angry angry angry angry
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Gbawe: 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
dafman10: If dis issue dies like dis, den oh i pity dis nation. *packing my bags*

Of course it was always going to end like this. Many of us said as much only to be insulted by wretched and clannish bigots. Once again, patriotic and detribalised Nigerians are vindicated while the shameless noisemakers have eggs on their face again. If only Nairaland had a 'koboko' function for caning those immature hacks who are always quick to insult others only for them to be proven wrong and those they hurl insults against to be totally vindicated.

https://www.nairaland.com/982526/why-senate-should-impeach-gej

Gbawe wrote:
Entirely correct perspective. Balanced Nigerians who see the big picture, vis-a-vis the characters involved, can only look on in shame at how majority of Nigerians, with their susceptibility to being 'played', have once again been divided and conquered easily to the extent they only fight each other while taking side with one crook (Lawan) or the other (Otedola) with the substantive issue now forgotten i.e bringing to book the fuel subsidy scammers and all those involved in getting Nigeria to this pathetic and laughable situation where billions are stolen with the Government only able to dance around in a macabre and impotent fashion.

Anyway, from discussions on NL so far regarding the saga, it is 'mission accomplished' for the corrupt Nigerian Government. Corruption wins.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Arosa(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hurra!!! Corruption wins again, Today is a good day for corruption.

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Afam4eva(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
This is unbelievable.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
If Otedollar can be cleared why not Facrook.
Case closed. So unfortunate.
FRESH AIR !!!!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by valdubem(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
Those rep guys are ALL corrupt; and GEJ said he's fighting corruption
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by doctokwus: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Those hoping nigeria wud b better by mere wishing,prayer 'warrioring' or via social media must by now b realising d obvious:doom awaits unless we all rise up 2 d herculean task ahead.Govt,PDP,Otedola,Farouk etc,I greeet u all,its been a succesful,big budget,block buster home video!

2 Likes

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
mod FRONT PAGE PLSSSS!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
up corruption!!!!! up nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
we need revolution !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by takedat(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
I'll reserve my comment until more credible media outlets verify this information!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by 2helpu(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
Lets keep praying for Nigeria. I believe things will get better someday.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by wesley80(m): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
If this is true then it doesnt really come as a surprise.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Maxymilliano(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
This is intolerable.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Joeadamu86: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
Lawmakers magic....the National Assembly is full of rogues now I believe Senator Nuhu Aliyu.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by takedat(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
[quote
author=Maxymilliano]This is intolerable. [/quote] Sincerely for now I doubt the source of this information as I am yet to confirm from any mainstream media. Notwithstanding I won't be surprised if this is true cos the relevant agencies involved in this case have dilly dallied
for long. This may have been settled in a PDP family affair manner. Its a dent on GEJ's self acclaimed anti corruption drive!
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by onatisi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
take dat: I'll reserve my comment until more credible media outlets verify this information!
pls never expect a corrupt politician to be convicted in nigeria especially if he or she is a member of pdp.even if this story is false believe me nothing will happen to farouk or otedola ,it is all a script .but like u said lets wait for official confirmation.up pdp ,nothing dey happen,no shaking
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Gbawe: 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nairalanders should go to the thread below to see the foul-mouthed hypocritical sycophants celebrating. As usual, throughout that period, they hurled insult when some of us asserted that nada will happen to Farouk or Otedola. Please fellow forumers, once official, let us hold uber sycophant and king of blind/bigoted support to the pledge below. We expect pictorial evidence of billyoniare taking to the streets , leading protests, complete with placard et al. Foolish folks. They think it is all to just sound off and insult those who tell the truth about how corrupt everything/everyone is under GEJ.

https://www.nairaland.com/964503/3million-bribery-farouk-lawan-police

Billyonaire wrote:
If Farouk Lawan is not sent to jail, I move a motion, that the Nairaland citizen initiate a natiionwide street protest, all in favor, say "HI!", the HI's have it. No room for "nay".

1 Like

Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Maxymilliano(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
take dat: Sincerely for now I doubt the source of this information as I am yet to read from it from any mainstream media. Notwithstanding I won't be surprised if this is true cos the relevant agencies involved in this case have dilly dallied for long. This might have been settled as a PDP family affair. Its a dent to GEJ's self acclaimed anti corruption drive!

There seem to be some iota of truth in the story, that's why it was unnecessary delayed. Moreover, I was not expecting anything less from the ethic committee, my major concern is why the police force is pussyfooting in their investigation of this bribery saga, I just hope the President will muster the courage to wield the big stick in this particular case not minding whose ox is gored.

It will be a big blow to us as a country if this case is allowed to die a natural death.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by wesley80(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Gbawe: Nairalanders should go to the thread below to see the foul-mouthed hypocritical sycophants celebrating. As usual, throughout that period, they hurled insult when some of us asserted that nada will happen to Farouk or Otedola. Please fellow forumers, once official, let us hold uber sycophant and king of blind/bigoted support to the pledge below. We expect pictorial evidence of billyoniare taking to the streets , leading protests, complete with placard et al. Foolish folks. They think it is all to just sound off and insult those who tell the truth about how corrupt everything/everyone is under GEJ.

Billyonaire wrote:

Oponu Gbawe, Shut up abeg, no be only you dey here.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Gbawe: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
Corruption pretending to fight corruption = Nollywood drama. Only in Nigeria.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by GARRIx7(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Gbawe: Nairalanders should go to the thread below to see the foul-mouthed hypocritical sycophants celebrating. As usual, throughout that period, they hurled insult when some of us asserted that nada will happen to Farouk or Otedola. Please fellow forumers, once official, let us hold uber sycophant and king of blind/bigoted support to the pledge below. We expect pictorial evidence of billyoniare taking to the streets , leading protests, complete with placard et al. Foolish folks. They think it is all to just sound off and insult those who tell the truth about how corrupt everything/everyone is under GEJ.

Billyonaire wrote:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by nduchucks: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
It is irresponsible to claim that Farouk was wrongfully cleared of bribery if one is not privy to the information at the disposal of the Reps.

Until you've seen the evidence used to clear Farouk, you should not be trying to be police, Judge, and Jury, all at the same time. The Reps have seen the much discussed video by Odetola, and there is nothing thein which implicates farouk of bribery - if anything, Odetola is the one who should be going to jail.
Re: Hon Farouk Cleared Of Any Wrong-doing by Osiris211: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
You just another pathetic animal.

ndu_chucks: It is irresponsible to claim that Farouk was wrongfully cleared of bribery if one is not privy to the information at the disposal of the Reps.

Until you've seen the evidence used to clear Farouk, you should not be trying to be police, Judge, and Jury, all at the same time. The Reps have seen the much discussed video by Odetola, and there is nothing thein which implicates farouk of bribery - if anything, Odetola is the one who should be going to jail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attack On Emir: Presidency Hits Back At Buhari / Anambra 2013:who Among These Gorvernorship Candidates Would Bring Devlopment / Ebola Disease {photos}.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.