Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. (2015 Views)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / Guys: Upload A Picture Of Your Girlfriend, Let's See How Beautiful She Is. / Oh My God You Need To See How Beautiful And Sexy My Girlfriend Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 23, 2012
If you want to whether a woman is beautiful or not. Take a look at a photo of when she was in her pre-teens and teens. If she was beautiful then she really is. But if she was the opposite, no cosmetics or cosmetic surgery can make her beautiful. I see many of these "beautiful babes" everyday. Unlike some stupid guys, I don't give them any attention.
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Vinzz(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2012
That's subjective... cool
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ok. Perhaps, all the not-so-beautiful females should be lined up and shot dead? Dumbo.

1 Like

Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Ok. Perhaps, all the not-so-beautiful females should be lined up and shot dead? Dumbo.
They don't need to be shut dead. If you like them, no problem besides "beauty" is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
Uncanny Genius: They don't need to be shut dead. If you like them, no problem besides "beauty" is in the eyes of the beholder.
If you say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, why starting this thread?

Well, you may reply and say that you started the thread based on your observations, and I'll remind you that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Therefore, the girl you perfectly described as beautiful might be average to me. . . So again what's the point of this thread?

The joke's on you. . .
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by MrCork17: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
Uncanny Genius: If you want to whether a woman is beautiful or not. Take a look at a photo of when she was in her pre-teens and teens. If she was beautiful then she really is. But if she was the opposite, no cosmetics or cosmetic surgery can make her beautiful. I see many of these "beautiful babes" everyday. Unlike some stupid guys, I don't give them any attention.

for me, its all about ther nyansh.. it must look sweet! cheesy
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by willarrie(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2012
Τ̲̅ђε̲ fact dt γφυ feel dts Τ̲̅ђε̲ best way to acertain a lady's Beauty doesnt make any difference,plus if she apeals to γφυ now,why bother abt Τ̲̅ђε̲ past?
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by ijebabe: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
sexkillz: If you say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, why starting this thread?

Well, you may reply and say that you started the thread based on your observations, and I'll remind you that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Therefore, the girl you perfectly described as beautiful might be average to me. . . So again what's the point of this thread?

The joke's on you. . .
Was just going to ask what's the point of this obviously senseless thread!
LOL @ "Unlike some silly guys, I don't give them any attention." Stupidity shows up in refreshing ways here!
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2012
Uncanny Genius: If you want to whether a woman is beautiful or not. Take a look at a photo of when she was in her pre-teens and teens. If she was beautiful then she really is. But if she was the opposite, no cosmetics or cosmetic surgery can make her beautiful.
eVEN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN NOW WEREN'T AS BEAUTIFUL WHEN THEY WERE IN THERE PRE-TEENS.

Angelina Jolie
Aishwarya Rai
katrina kaif
scarlett johansson
kim kardashian
Charlize theron
Beyonce
Halle Berry
Kelly Rowland
and normal pretty women
etc etc weren't as beautiful as now because the body wasn't fully developed, Naturally and biologically, women are supposed to get more sexually appealing in their 20's, the breast gets fuller, and rounded, the hips gets wider, the waist gets smaller, the stomach gets flatter, and they generally have a better/curvy shape by that time and a better facial structure. As we also gets older, the more we become appearance cautious. The more we look after our selves, we eat healthier, we workout, and we generally look much better. But to each his own I supposed. I don't buy it. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Load of bull crap.

Uncanny Genius: "beautiful babes" everyday. Unlike some stupid guys, I don't give them any attention.

LMAO I hope some pretty girl didn't break your heart. There are a lot of beautiful girl passing around daily, that don't mean you should forget yourself and go give them extra attention. In the real world where I live, people passed by beautiful people like any other normal peeps. You only stop to give one your attention if there is something that caught your attention. This ur statement makes no damn sense
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2012
This holds no weight at all.
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
Vinzz: That's subjective... cool
It is not subjective, It is silly
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2012
The parable I wrote is about the character of a woman. It might make sense to others and not make sense to you. You shouldn't have comment on my post besides all the nonsense posts by you I don't comment on them.
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Mynd44: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2012
Uncanny Genius: The parable I wrote is about the character of a woman. It might make sense to others and not make sense to you. You shouldn't have comment on my post besides all the nonsense posts by you I don't comment on them.
The day you see me open a thread half as silly as this, slap me
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2012
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by elari(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
Royal-VII:
Angelina Jolie was Light Years more Beautiful in her Teens than Now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi2E7t991zQ

4:09....Lady get cha mind right

Most beautiful white woman to have ever walked the planet right there.

Now...shes just an anorexic Feen with too many nose jobs.

Young Angie>Old Angie
. . . Menh! Dose lips are . . . . . . . Hoooooo. . .t
Re: How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do You Approach Random Ladies While Walking On The Street ? / Why Are Some Men Fascinated By Youth? / After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.