Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? (9878 Views)

GEJ Media Chat VS Buhari On Amanpour / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / GEJ Media Chat- Summary In Print. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by legendsilver(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
undecided wetin dis guy day tink? Na futbal or nothing jare
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
aussyroyal: Will watch BBA eviction party!
I neveer knew it was today oo. Na him be say plenty dey to watch over GEJ media chat.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by pek(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
I will rather watch a blank screen than listern to that fo.....
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Blackteeth(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
Well, I have two TVs. I will switch both TV's ON. One for euro and the other for GEJ chat. When the ball is out of play or a player is injured, I move my eyes to the GEJ chat. And when GEJ is talking about cassava bread or anything irrelevant, I move my eyes to the football match.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by isquar3d3(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
Super1759: if dem go show the talk 4 cnn.good am in
cnn ke? I laugh in Egba.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Naijagunner83: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sadly, some of the President's most virulent critics, already bent on giving him a bad name will not watch it. After that, their flagrant display of ignorance will take centre-stage. God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by nasty45(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
I'l rather kill myself than commit suicide or beta stil tk a look at d hot sun.GEJ KO,EBERE NI.MTCHEW
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Ayeboyo: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
Both are important sha,,but i pre d euro cup
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by needss: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
luvinhubby:
Buhahahaahaaaa!! Watch wet paint ke?
Mai-suya:
...... Just my dilemma
Mai-suya:
...... Just my dilemma
Mai-suya:
...... Just my dilemma
I go for action and emotion.Dere is no actions in his words,i can easily get his recaps.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Joeblis(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
Media chat ke?i wana see how my super mario(baloteli) will goal molest england goalkeeper!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by vanstanzy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
omenka Jnr: Two of dem are important..though i will give audience to GEJ trash for 45mins and den focus on EURO inorder to watch my tantalising Ronney display his soccer skills

Nigeria is our country n no other. So whatever happens in my country is of (great) importance to me. Though am not impressed with our so-called leaders, GEJ most especially.
All the same, i'll force myself to listen to BORING GEJ a lil then switch over to my lovely EURO 2012, YEAH! now thats what am talking about.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Jabioro: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
I rather go to sleep than listen 2 promises that wud nt see d light,Jona chat 4 wetin.football all d way,trust my un no dey rceive NTA signal.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Ayeboyo: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
My euro cup must be watched oooo
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
acidtalk: Someone said he will rather go and buy a DANA Air ticket than watch the man speak.
acidtalk: Imagine, Someone said he will rather go and buy a DANA Air ticket than watch the man speak.
We hear u d 1st time na. Ok, i don 'like' ur post cheesy
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by valencia25(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
homerac7: I dey crase? angry angry angry

Football joor! grin grin grin

GEJ dey craze instead not us angry angry

Football anytime grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Ayeboyo: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
Anyone abeg
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by double08(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
Media chat where the Journalist aren't bold enough to ask probing questions. They should learn from Hard Talk on BBC,cant forget OBJ and Akunyili mopping when they were asked some certain questions, Euro Jooor !!!!!!
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by ismhab(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
Watching Goodluck's chat is just wasting my generator's fuel.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by 1025: 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
the last time joe had such chart, it was with D'banj so this time definitely is going to be with derele or this other guy that sang' KNOCK U AKPAKO.
inside me, i know he will be emphasising more on cassava bread, chinese energy bulb and how his govt is sacking without fear or favour.
as boring as the nigerian premier league can be, i will prefer watching the league to listening to joe cassava massage.meanwhile, today na sunday, my wife will be busy with bigbrother while my daughter would prefer carton so no room for joe in our house.
a man who wants N1B for cassava bread is not worth listening to.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by DOKON(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
Though am not a football freak, but I think if am to make a choice, I wud rather go for football. GEJ has failed me big time!
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by jmaine: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lol @ the responses . . .to be candid . . .football anytime whether hater or lover grin . . . .

But make pipu no dey over yarn, if like make Obama wan give media chat . . .Men wey love & gbadun football go shun any media chat . .
.so kini big deal undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by carlos317: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
GEJ should go A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ sleep.I am counting hours for this great encounter between †ђξ 3lions VS †ђξ Azzuri.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
double08: Media chat where the Journalist aren't bold enough to ask probing questions. They should learn from Hard Talk on BBC,cant forget OBJ and Akunyili mopping when they were asked some certain questions, Euro Jooor !!!!!!

Not always true oo!! The chat on Channels TV back on December, I believe, 23rd had the journalists asking him the serious questions. The responses were disconnected and all over the place to say the least. After those 2 hours, I wondered why in the world I actually tuned it to that only two days to Christmas here in America . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

P.S Channels TV refuses to release the video of that chat to this date. I am guessing something to do with the authorities. I have emailed, and posted on their forum that they make it public, or at least provide a transcript, but no response.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by purplekayc(m): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
This is not even a question I should listen to lie abi? Or rather go and watch a match??
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Skoopy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
After watching the england game, you all will come back to face the reality, jonathan remains the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and the commander in-chief...haters get roasted.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by ifekon: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
I'll watch Gej's media chat coz it's important to me. It all about Naija and d way forward.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by outseba(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Not always true oo!! The chat on Channels TV back on December, I believe, 23rd had the journalists asking him the serious questions. The responses were disconnected and all over the place to say the least. After those 2 hours, I wondered why in the world I actually tuned it to that only two days to Christmas here in America . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

P.S Channels TV refuses to release the video of that chat to this date. I am guessing something to do with the authorities. I have emailed, and posted on their forum that they make it public, or at least provide a transcript, but no response.
I heard private TV stations hv been bared frm occassions such as this..and we practice democracy ba?nonsense...
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by outseba(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
Its clear dt watching him talk wil only serve to incense me further..I dnt think I want to cap of my sunday afta watchin formula 1,wrestling,den GEJ bulls**t..see beta match wey una want make I sacrifice for pipe and sewer president?NEVER.... Euro it is
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by double08(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
Kobojunkie:

my broda we are saying the same thing is different ways,why wont they release the transcript

out seba: I heard private TV stations hv been bared frm occassions such as this..and we practice democracy ba?nonsense...

freedom of speech my butt
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by ndidibabe(f): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
Even GEJ will be watching Euro during the media chat. The guy na football lover. Eye for football, hear and mouth for media chat. Anyway, i will be switching between big brother eviction party and Euro.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by mrmofasa(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
I almost certain GEJ will cause another uproar after the media chat. Remember Jan 1, May 29.

Though I'm on the road, i'll rather keep up with Euro 2012 on my phone than watch Mr Jonathan display his ineptitude and indecisiveness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibadan Dry Port Ready For Inauguration / Soludo Flags-Off 1.8km Construction Of Ama Isi Udala, Ifite-ogwari Road / Gov Peter Obi Sworn In For Second Term In Awka Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.