Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? (9877 Views)

GEJ Media Chat VS Buhari On Amanpour / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / GEJ Media Chat- Summary In Print. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Bodmas06: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
Media what? Wetin concern me now.wetin e go talk? I beg free me oh.Euro 2012 all d way.up Azzuri.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by izenco2005(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
S2kluv: Never in life will i leave any football match for that stupid man.
plz drop ur comment, stop de insult, is nt ur mate, moreover is old to be ur father.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by id2010(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
Why would I waste my precious time in listening and watching GEJ? I prefer football to Gej's pre determined chat.. I can bet it he has nothing new to tell us :-XWhy would I waste my precious time in listening and watching GEJ? I prefer football to Gej's pre determined chat.. I can bet it he has nothing new to tell us
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Jyde89: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
Simply put,euro 2012 is a breath of fresh air compered to the poisenoss GEJ media chat. I'ld rather watch the NBA.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by CuteTj(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
My 3D tv is allergic to our Presidents (both past and present) faces. I stopped watching shit like that since Abacha's time. I'll come back to Nairaland to read all he said.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by CuteTj(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
Can't miss this match for anything in the world and if i don't watch it, I'll rather babysit the past Egyptian President on life support than watch any media chat.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Abmalcom(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
Football all the way! How on earth will I abandon such a football match for whatever Gej has to offer.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by toluxa1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
It is very obvious that 60% of total responders so far are big liars. I have a deep knowledge of the average Nigerian's psych. A lot of the people who have said they won't watch the media chat actually can't wait to watch it. It the same behaviour we exhibit with Nigerian football. I have lost count of how many times over 60% has said they aint gonna watch the "super chickens" play again but na dem go first go buy fuel for gen when match time reach. Nigeria I hail!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Ayor93(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
Whos GEJ whch country is he playing for, italy or england?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Maisuya1: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
I guess I'll watch it for 45mins and then ENGELAND...

But thinking out loud- what has he got to say even?
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by BabaIbada: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
I will use my old black/white tv to watch Gej then watch the much awaited battle of football giants on my new 3Dtv. I have been looking for an opportunity to smash the black/white anyway.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by taharqa: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hahaha...lol at d comments.u guys shld stop deceivin yaselves cos evri one of us re still VERI interestd in wot happens in 9ja, weda we dey form like or dislike 4 d president.most of u guys will watch d media chat(even if na small part) so nxt post plz
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Chidelis(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Euro first, sleep second then Gej, dats if am in d mood
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by CuteTj(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
toluxa1: It is very obvious that 60% of total responders so far are big liars. I have a deep knowledge of the average Nigerian's psych. A lot of the people who have said they won't watch the media chat actually can't wait to watch it. It the same behaviour we exhibit with Nigerian football. I have lost count of how many times over 60% has said they aint gonna watch the "super chickens" play again but na dem go first go buy fuel for gen when match time reach. Nigeria I hail!!!
thats partially untrue. I know Nigerians don't mean what they have said here but the highest they will do about the media chat is tune in to Gej every 20-20 mins JUST not to feel left out.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Maisuya1: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mai-suya:
I guess I'll watch it for 45mins and then ENGELAND...

But thinking out loud- what has he got to say even?

Oh the only problem is, I will be watching it at a garden on a GIANT screen with people every body arguing their heads off grin except NTA has a live streaming site where I can whatch on my iPad - then it's good luck mr president u seem to be on ur own on this one..
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
I will watch my President speak tonight. I like to watch the match but the matches are played all the time. Whatever happens, I will still hear the result. I will even watch the repay later.
At this time in our country we need to know what the people in charge are doing to enable us make certain decisions. After the programme no body will present the matter just as you were watching it live. It does not happen everyday but matches are played every other day... My Guy I ain't going to miss that interview for any match Period.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by adewaleafolabi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2012
Oh sure i'd watch GEJ address the nation. Oh i forgot NO LIGHT.
But there's the GENERATOR.
Oh just remembered FUEL SUBSIDY hike in price of fuel.
Let me still buy the fuel anyway. Just remembered LATE PAYMENT OF ALLOWEE

The best response so far is the DANA AIR Ticket. Thanks that really lightened up my mood.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by prometheus(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
I go kukuma off d TV if na GEJ dey show 4 d whole channel. Indomie and Honeywell noodle adverts go even make sense pass im talk.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by naijacloud: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
I'll watch it,only if its patience giving the speech
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by brabus(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
GEJ is an honourable enemy of this nation. I'll rather watch the England vs Italy match than burn my energy, my fuel, my precious time to watch the media chat.

Tell me GEJ's resignation address vs Terrorist Attack in US, I'll be the first to tune to NTA.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Ngwakwe: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2012
Rich guys that their Papa, Uncle, Aunty, and Bread-winners get Cable and Satellite Tv and radios have started ranting, Euro! 2012 and so what?

What of the majority of Nigerians that only have options of NTA and FRCN. What can they do?

Anyway, majority of Nigerians will listen to GEJ, with or without option. Thank you.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by mufc009(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
Skoopy: After watching the england game, you all will come back to face the reality, jonathan remains the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and the commander in-chief...haters get roasted.
True talk
Except the c in c part
Clueless-in-Charge not commander-in-chief
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by advopaul: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
I really don't knw were I belong here, cus am an England fan and won't miss their match 4 anytin, but @ d same time, gej sure make me laugh my heart out. But on a serious note, does dis man tink Nigerians luvs him? Even his SSS detail won't take a bullet 4 him. Its a shame on him. I luv American
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by dabrake(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
Skoopy: After watching the england game, you all will come back to face the reality, jonathan remains the president of the federal republic of Nigeria and the commander in-chief...haters get roasted.
thank you. I no still watch. Na force?
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
DURKHEIM: If i am nt opportuned 2 watch d match, i'l rada sleep dan listen 2 Ebere Jona!
seconded ma person...... I would rather watch mr beans,,thtan watch tht fool GEJ
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by vacanci: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
I will watch my President speak tonight. I like to watch the match but the matches are played all the time. Whatever happens, I will still hear the result. I will even watch the repay later.
At this time in our country we need to know what the people in charge are doing to enable us make certain decisions. After the programme no body will present the matter just as you were watching it live. It does not happen everyday but matches are played every other day... My Guy I ain't going to miss that interview for any match Period.

The media will summarize everything he will say on all major headlines tomorrow, so i wont bother myself watching it. the Euro match is highly favoured.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by mrman2(m): 3:19pm On Jun 24, 2012
Chai. . . You people are mean. Lol
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by dabrake(m): 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
CuteTj: My 3D tv is allergic to our Presidents (both past and present) faces. I stopped watching shit like that since Abacha's time. I'll come back to Nairaland to read all he said.
naija men too brag. Na so dem dey talk when dem first approach woman. When d gul come chop dem, dem go label all of them as gold diggers. Too much false hood
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by baaliyah(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
If he is serious he should postpone his chat till tomorrow. Reasonable and soccer loving Nigerians will rather watch Nasarawa United and Nwayanwu National.
Wetin Mumu wan say? Even most of his cabinet members will not watch him vomitting nonsense.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Tadup: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
prometheus: I go kukuma off d TV if na GEJ dey show 4 d whole channel. Indomie and Honeywell noodle adverts go even make sense pass im talk.
i go sell my tv if dey show GEJ for a duration of 1 hour and 3 minutes.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by nattyspice: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
I'il rather watch' Honeywell noodles,bambam läla,bambamlala
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by shaneroberts26: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
Vigilante: Somebody will soon come and ask how this made it to the front page.
. And how did dis mek it to d front page if i may ask?Hehe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1,000 Ex-militants To Get Samsung Job Offer / FEC Approves N109.4bn For Ibadan – Ilesha – Ife, Kano – Katsina Dual Carriage Wa / See The Names Of Prominent People Who Died In Kano Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.