Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? (9879 Views)

GEJ Media Chat VS Buhari On Amanpour / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / GEJ Media Chat- Summary In Print. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Mortiano(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
I'm one of futbul fanatic, bt 2day i wil give up soccer 2 listen 2 my president. Mayb 2day wat i might contribute or ask may make d difference. Y nt u, u cn also make d difference
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by otokx(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
we have not had electricity for 2 days now.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by putro(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
GEJ media chat my foot.I'll rather watch gombe united vs kano pillars .
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Emmy9ite(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
Alxmyr: GEJ chat is 7pm
Euro 2012 is 8pm

There's no clash.
Tell them o,, i thought i was d only normal person here! cheesy
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Skmoda360(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
kokoA: I can't miss England vs Italy for anything.. GEJ can wait.
seconded
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by putro(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
izenco2005: plz drop ur comment, stop de insult, is nt ur mate, moreover is old to be ur father.
shat up you no how old im be
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by dolpaz: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
Before the match, i'l be playing my Playstation game..later, the Euro cup..if after the match he's still broadcasting, am gonna break my TV..Up Nerazzuri !!! England will fall..Italian by country and Club..Milan till the whole world turns Red & Black ehehehehehhe !!! smiley wink cheesy grin shocked
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by DaLover(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
Dont be surprised that the same nonentities who said the media chat has nothing to offer will gather here on nairaland tomorrow to comment on something GEJ said at the chat!!
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by 1025: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
Tell them o,, i thought i was d only normal person here!

@emmy9ite,
did u call urself normal? boko haram are killing us in the north and jonathan went to brazil to bring in human hairs which he wants to advertise today and you are here calling urself normal. well u are a good example of a normal nigeria which means abnormal elsewhere.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by morakone(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
GEJ's speech My foot! The last one he made had controversial response from nigerians and me waste my time to hear what will not solve my problem...wetin he wan talk msheew abeg Euro 2012 Q4 preview jooooooo I go hear review at morrw
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Riodiao(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
Instead of me 2 watch GEJ media chat.I rather switch off my tv dey look light bulb inside my room
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Emmy9ite(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
1025:

@emmy9ite,
did u call urself normal? boko haram are killing us in the north and jonathan went to brazil to bring in human hairs which he wants to advertise today and you are here calling urself normal. well u are a good example of a normal nigeria which means abnormal elsewhere.
Go back and read where d post originated 4rm so mr. Man take ur e-sword to another abnormal person like u..I know abnormal people will quote me. ^_^
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
watch 11 men chasing a ball round a green carpet vs listening to the nta circus present the reading by a trained lobotomized monkey in a hat . . .

thank God, i gat dstv and two media players with several unwatched movies and tv shows
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by aus1234(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
England V Italy of course!
What else, we are on top of d situation.
Human beings are dying like chicken.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by AAAdam(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
ddippset: i'd be wtching italy v england live. even pre match anaylysis i go watch, even hyundai commercial i go watch. i already know about the cassava bread.
But do you know about Samba girls?
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by frikuenci(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2012
. . You people better come hear wetin I want talk for TV now before you use me as h shocked eadline mtchewch!!!

Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Biodup: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
GEJ chat all the way. I don't why i still love this man.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by AAAdam(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
lipsrsealed[url][/url] grin
acidtalk: Imagine, Someone said he will rather go and buy a DANA Air ticket than watch the man speak.
R grin
acidtalk: Imagine, Someone said he will rather go and buy a DANA Air ticket than watch the man speak.
RIP
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by rasputinn(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
At half time,I will flip channels to hear what GEJ is saying,there will be time enough to dissect and analyse the kernel of that media chat.

BTW,I dont think re-appointing Gusau as NSA by proxy,and hoping to appoint the same Gusau as the defence minister is such a good idea.Mr President,please tread carefully
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by davida222(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
I will rada cook bins than watch that Lizard talk. Euro 2012 all d way!!! cheesy
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by espn(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
Naijagunner83: Sadly, some of the President's most virulent critics, already bent on giving him a bad name will not watch it. After that, their flagrant display of ignorance will take centre-stage. God save Nigeria
just open ur mouth and say nonsense..oponu..
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by frikuenci(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
Imagine the blackout. He wants to talk and there is no light to even power the TV. How wud those that doesn't av a Gen listen to his broadcast.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by y2kaustin(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
Emmy9ite: haha...thats the only question nairalanders knw!!!
....How did this shyt,appeared on d front page?
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by sniperwolf(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
GEJ Media Chat... Bad timing Euro all the way
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by essoh(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
ok o 4d patriots who tuned in 2d media chat,i had my earpiece in my hear while watching england-italy...pls did anyone hear anything diff from d usual rhetoric of ds administration? Did anyone also observe d 'fear' in Maupe in asking Joe questions esp wt d way he dispelled d railway questions?...glad i'm watching d match...it is well wt Naija
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by CuteTj(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
I am done watching football, so what did GEJ say?
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Mutee: 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
acidtalk: I will rather even watch a Cartoon (even not being a cartoon person) than watch that man on my precious tv.

Can someone please send this link to Jonathan for him to face reality and see how much of irrelevance he is to the Nigerian populace.

Seun, kindly send this link to Jona.
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Mutee: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
essoh: ok o 4d patriots who tuned in 2d media chat,i had my earpiece in my hear while watching england-italy...pls did anyone hear anything diff from d usual rhetoric of ds administration? Did anyone also observe d 'fear' in Maupe in asking Joe questions esp wt d way he dispelled d railway questions?...glad i'm watching d match...it is well wt Naija

Maupe i know from Channels TV was different from the one i saw 2day. Mr. Joe was not giving accurate and concise answers to questions asked. Did anyone noticed it?
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by DaLover(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
See Maupe nor fit talk again!!!
GEJ gave a very good account of himself...the poster above me is seriously looking for faults...
Try his hat or his Ijaw accent
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by Java344: 12:19am On Jun 25, 2012
GEJ ALL D WAY
Re: GEJ Media Chat Vs Euro 2012: Which Will You Watch? by peruso: 12:52am On Jun 25, 2012
hancock: media chat? ? ? i rather sit at home and watch wet paint dry grin

laff wan finish me for this one!!!!!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terrible! This News From Peru Is Still Disturbing! Who Hasn't Heard About This? / 2019: FG Assures International Community Buhari Is Healthy / Taiwo Adisa: There Are Plots To Cause Unrest In Oyo State Through Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.