Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,441 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Wimbledon 2012 - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wimbledon 2012 (37572 Views)

Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon / Rafael Nadal Knocked-out Of Wimbledon 2013 In 1st Round Match / Wimbledon 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2012
In female tennis, I support the williams sisters before Sharapova before anybody with an innocent face and then before others.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by chic2pimp(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
afam4eva: Thanks God oo. Serena has done it again. Shez and her sister are the most consisten tennis players for almost two decades.

And they both woulda certainly won more had they not had unfortunate injuries plus lost interest in the sport during their peak period.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by fredoooooo: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
chic2pimp:

Eaxctly my thoughts....I know we are harsh but hey what can we do ehn grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin.........Did u cry in 2004 when serena lost to sharapova?

[size=2pt]btw just checking out your profile pic u fine no be small sha[/size] tongue

that was the game that make me hate sharapoopoo till today , and that i think was the begining of the rivalry between serena and sharapoopoo , but i am so glad serena teach her the lessons of her life grin grin
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Bbng(f): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
And she does! Serena's won and now we wait for our boy 'baba ibeji' to make it a double!!!!! kiss
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Egbagirl(f): 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
chic2pimp:

Eaxctly my thoughts....I know we are harsh but hey what can we do ehn grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin.........Did u cry in 2004 when serena lost to sharapova?

[size=2pt]btw just checking out your profile pic u fine no be small sha[/size] tongue

Thanks smiley smiley

Did I cry? No I didnt but I was seriously heartbroken. lol. I hate seeing venus or serena lose. same goes for federer. Infact, Federer's is the most painful of them all.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Kezzy24(f): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
Kudos 2 Serena Williams,jst need Fed 2 make it an amazing weekend...
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Santino1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2012
fredoooooo:

that was the game that make me hate sharapoopoo till today , and that i think was the begining of the rivalry between serena and sharapoopoo , but i am so glad serena teach her the lessons of her life grin grin

mtscheeeeewwwww....bad belle
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Egbagirl(f): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
fredoooooo:

hahahhahaa anyone that beats venus or serena is automatically an enemy. remember how clijsters beat serena. since that day, ive disliked her.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by chic2pimp(m): 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2012
fredoooooo:

Are u sure u are not my Boy in disguise?

He still can't stand Sharapova til this day cuz of that match.....I've tried talking him round but the bobo no gree ooooooo grin grin
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by toluxe0075: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
Serena won today dat means federer will win 2morow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wimbledon 2012 by maclatunji: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
Egba girl:

Thanks smiley smiley

Did I cry? No I didnt but I was seriously heartbroken. lol. I hate seeing venus or serena lose. same goes for federer. Infact, Federer's is the most painful of them all.

LOL, see crush.

By the way Serena was quite gracious in the post match interview. She says 30 is the new 20. Ladies you agree?
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Santino1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2012
Egba girl:

Thanks smiley smiley

you are forgiven
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Egbagirl(f): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL, see crush.

By the way Serena was quite gracious in the post match interview. She says 30 is the new 20. Ladies you agree?

tongue but honestly though, Serena doesnt really look 30 (apart from the fact that she's buff). This is a sign of good money living.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by fredoooooo: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
chic2pimp:

Are u sure u are not my Boy in disguise?

He still can't stand Sharapova til this day cuz of that match.....I've tried talking him round but the bobo no gree ooooooo grin grin

Real Serena fans can and will never forget that day grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by chic2pimp(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2012
Egba girl:

Thanks smiley smiley

awwwww pele......My arms are wide open If Federer happens to loose 2moro.
I take then u were hiding at the back of the sofa with the likes of Fredoooo and Afam when Rena was loosing right?
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Egbagirl(f): 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
Santino1: [/b]

you are forgiven

forgiven for what now? lol.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by fredoooooo: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2012

you are forgiven

need a drink ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
Serena Williams with this Bleached out Skin winning Wimbledon...

I swear Richard Williams look like an Old School Louisiana Piimp

I guarantee Rich put Oracene on the block before

Looking like a damn man underneath all that orange hair.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 by fredoooooo: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
chic2pimp:

I take then u were hiding at the back of the sofa with the likes of Fredoooo and Afam when Rena was loosing right?

hahahaha i saw you behind the sofa too grin grin grin
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Egbagirl(f): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2012
chic2pimp:

Fed cant lose tmr! Infact, it is not possible. Im starting my prayer and fasting this evening until the end of the match.
LMAO!! @hiding at the back of the sofa. matter of fact, I already closed my laptop and was beginning to take my mind of the game until she came back!
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
Where are all the fools who doubted the Great Federer?

If Federer were still 24 years old, you people would not even know Djokovic first name.

{{{{~RF Immortal~}}}}
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by fredoooooo: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
Egba girl:

Fed cant lose tmr! Infact, it is not possible. Im starting my prayer and fasting this evening until the end of the match.
LMAO!! @hiding at the back of the sofa. matter of fact, I already closed my laptop and was beginning to take my mind of the game until she came back!

i forsee lots of british cry , slump and faint after the game tomorow grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by chic2pimp(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL, see crush.

Tbh she did not exactly say that..... It was Sue Barker that asked her if 30 was the new 20?

fredoooooo:

Real Serena fans can and will never forget that day grin grin grin grin grin

Comot jor!!!!....Shey Nah Sharapova fault wey she beat Rena ni? grin
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Egbagirl(f): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
But guys,I have a question? Why do these players like falling and lying on the grass when they win?
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2012
Good point egba girl...its so played out

1 Like

Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Santino1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2012
chic2pimp:

Tbh she did not exactly say that..... It was Sue Barker that asked her if 30 was the new 20?

Abeg help me ask Egbagirl and Fredoooo ooooo.... Bad belle people cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by fredoooooo: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
chic2pimp:

NO , the media attnention and the hype. common she just won a slam .Even steffi did not have the attention given to her then . sice then i see her as an overeated athlete
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by fredoooooo: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
Egba girl: But guys,I have a question? Why do these players like falling and lying on the grass when they win?

just a sign of relief after they survive the difficulties the past weeks grin grin
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
Egba girl:

Federer will beat that british boy with his eyes closed. After the match, her royal highness, the queen of england may even be impeached.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by fredoooooo: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2012

Abeg help me ask Egbagirl and Fredoooo ooooo.... Bad belle people cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

na you sabi , you have mountains to climb , 14-4 = 10 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Egbagirl(f): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
fredoooooo:

NO , the media attnention and the hype. common she just won a slam .Even steffi did not have the attention given to her then . sice then i see her as an overeated athlete

I also think she i overrated!!! but then again, I might just be hating on her sha :p lol

afam4eva:
Federer will beat that british boy with his eyes closed. After the match, her royal highness, the queen of england may even be impeached.

ahhahaahhahaha Fed had better not disappoint o!
fredoooooo:

just a sign of relief after they survive the difficulties the past weeks grin grin
sigh of relief? OK o. I hear
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Basilona(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2012
Go DjOKER!!!
Oopz! Wrong thread. Let me sneak out before....

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

VIDEO: Juventus 19 Year Old Striker Moise Kean Abused Racially After Scoring / UFC 278: Leon Edwards Defeats Usman Kamaru / Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.