Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Wimbledon 2012 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wimbledon 2012 (37409 Views)

Murray Beats Djokovic To Win Wimbledon / Rafael Nadal Knocked-out Of Wimbledon 2013 In 1st Round Match / Wimbledon 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Santino1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2012
ifysoft: Murray is a weak and mumu player.... Watch out for Lukas Rosol...

yeah...who said someone that beats the ''almighty ''Nadal so comfortably cannot do the same against ''not so fantastic'' Murray
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
The fall of Nadal has started, from number 1 to 2 then being beaten by 100 seed. Wow.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by femzy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
Santino1: @femzy, the game was too good I couldn't come to Nairaland.....where are those Nadal fan now...told them all Nadal could do whatever he wants on clay but grass...it's a No-No.... And those screaming Murray, abeg make una allow us hear word
Best game I've seen for a long time, Wonder why is he only 100 in the world? He played some amazing tennis and beat Nadal rather than Nadal losing to him. I was reminded of the way Soderling played against Nadal in 2009 at Roland Garros when he couldn't do anything wrong ! Rosol was simply like the terminator. He really played like a God today.
femzy:

[quote author=chic2pimp]

It really could be his year.
His path to final is all but clear with the elimination of Nadal
He simply won't get a better chance of reaching the Wimbledon Final(and possibly winning it) for years to come.

Final will be Djoko vs Andy most likely.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Santino1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
femzy:

Best game I've seen for a long time, Wonder why is he only 100 in the world? He played some amazing tennis and beat Nadal rather than Nadal losing to him. I was reminded of the way Soderling played against Nadal in 2009 at Roland Garros when he couldn't do anything wrong ! Rosol was simply like the terminator. He really played like a God today.

An amazing tennis from the lad I tell ya... On your Nole - Murray prediction, well, I think otherwise
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by toluxe0075: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
It seems you guys are trying to write off federer...
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by femzy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
Rosol's serving in the 3rd and 5th set where just crisp. My worry now is watching the lad's next game against

Kohlschreiber since that match wont be on Centre court embarassed embarassed embarassed

Even Andy has inconsistencies i just feel that's the setup. Except a Roger - Andy
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by smudge2079(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
thank God. ROGER OR DJOKER CAN WIN IT. Who d hell murray? Mtchewww
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by member10: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2012
Who is murry? How can you guys be calling murry when, novak and roger are still in it? Abeg, no sentiments jor!
Murry is a terrible tennis player, he wins as a result of fluke and because he is the major british player he's giving that bit of publicity he does not deserve.
I can't remember the last time I watched murry play and he wins in straight sets, it always goes to the 5th set, and he loses the 1st most of the time.
Murry is an over-rated player, its that simple.

1 Like

Re: Wimbledon 2012 by mohid(m): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2012
Federer's chance to win his 7th!Like someone said the story of men's tennis is pretty simple. Nadal has a Novak problem,Novak has a Federer problem,Federer has a Nadal problem and well Murray has all top three as his problems...Go Roger!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Santino1(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2012
كلورين: Who is murry? How can you guys be calling murry when, novak and roger are still in it? Abeg, no sentiments jor!
Murry is a terrible tennis player, he wins as a result of fluke and because he is the major british player he's giving that bit of publicity he does not deserve.
I can't remember the last time I watched murry play and he wins in straight sets, it always goes to the 5th set, and he loses the 1st most of the time.

I'm not a fan of Murray but trust me' Murray is a great player, He's just unlucky to be playing against ''arguably'' the greatest and most competitive era of men tennis.

femzy: Rosol's serving in the 3rd and 5th set where just crisp. My worry now is watching the lad's next game against

Kohlschreiber since that match wont be on Centre court embarassed embarassed embarassed

Even Andy has inconsistencies i just feel that's the setup. Except a Roger - Andy

exactly my point, it is on record that despite Nole's amazing run last year, he never beat Roger on grass let alone SW19 which I'm sure you know it's Fed's court. Plus you'd agree Nole is far away from the Nole we saw last year..
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Santino1(m): 5:57am On Jun 29, 2012
كلورين: Who is murry? How can you guys be calling murry when, novak and roger are still in it? Abeg, no sentiments jor!

I'm not a fan of Murray but trust me' Murray is a great player, He's just unlucky to be playing against ''arguably'' the greatest and most competitive era of men tennis.

femzy: Rosol's serving in the 3rd and 5th set where just crisp. My worry now is watching the lad's next game against

exactly my point, it is on record that despite Nole's amazing run last year, he never beat Roger on grass let alone SW19 which I'm sure you know it's Fed's court. Plus you'd agree Nole is far away from the Nole we saw last year..
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by mumento007: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2012
gyde: Rosol unbelievable,Murray is cleared for the finals
Murray ko murano ni. This is another opportunity for Djokovic to win another grand slam.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Santino1(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2012
I think everyone is forgetting Fed is a six-time champion in this same SW19 arena.....with Nadal out, he's the overwhelming favourite to land a seventh here.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Tropilo(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by femzy(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopNt3qDhA8

Hey i couldn't help but stop laughing at around 2:30 of this clip. Nadal converted to Nadull
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by emsquare(m): 7:57am On Jun 29, 2012
chic2pimp: [size=20pt]NADAL IS OUT!!!

COULD THIS BE ANDY MURRAY'S YEAR?....... NEVER SAY NEVER
[/size]

Murray!
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Amoscp: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2012
The path just became clear for Federer.
I am surprisingly glad, Nadal is out. I pray Roger wins it.
Notyn for Murray, he is just hyped by the british
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by member10: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2012
Amoscp: The path just became clear for Federer.
I am surprisingly glad, Nadal is out. I pray Roger wins it.
Notyn for Murray, he is just hyped by the british
Thank you!
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by gyde(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2012
afam4eva:
Murray ko murano ni. This is another opportunity for Djokovic to win another grand slam.

We See in a week time,djoker wouldnt get Pass fedex in d semis,i wud go wit fedex v Murray for d champs
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by gyde(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2012
Djoko fans, he is going to have a tough one today against radek, though he would get through, so far Murray has been the only one to have faced a stiff opposition, better for him
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by ortopazz(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
Nadal just had a setback and fed and djokoshit fans are whyning, Hz day was terrible that I can bet you, for time being Nadal still remains tha greatest,,,.

I can tell yhu guys on good authority no verserecundiam fallacy here Fed was on tha floor thanking God for KiNG NADAL setback and Djokoshit was bizy jumping up and down tanking God y'all, buh my take I see what? Murray mehn I pity thz homie, if he does nt reach tha final he will have to win hz first grandslam 5yrz frm now.

Tipping Rosul that homie shud be watchd.
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by gyde(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
Djoker down a Set,up a break in the second Set,knew this wudn
t be straight forward for him
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Santino1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2012
What is happening to Fed.....

Royal-VII:
How tha hell is Nadal the Greatest when he lost 3 straight grand slam open finals to Djoko?

What are you inhaling bro?

good question...greatest ko, mighty ni
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by HAH: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
Federer is loosing 2:0 now
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Santino1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2012
Now 2:1...

I think he has found his momentum
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by HAH: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2012
Don't know why I want all the top guys to drop. The domination is making grand slams boring I need the adventure
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by Djcn: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
Do u guys know of any site that i can stream this?
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by femzy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
Just joined the game
Benneteau is in the Zone
Re: Wimbledon 2012 by femzy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2012
HAH: Don't know why I want all the top guys to drop. The domination is making grand slams boring I need the adventure

If You are Good ....You are Good ....That's just tennis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Tyronne Ebuehi Rejects Nigeria's Invite / FC Barcelona Football Academy In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.