Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado (2938 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by coogar: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Odunnu:
does it even come easy? I know folks who have been in the job market for donkey years in search of jobs

let her stay at home then.....is it by force she works?
Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by armyofone(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
if he can WU a fixed amt to you every month, amount for your upkeeping, then no wahala girl.
tell him you want 1000 dollars or Pounds (more if you have kids) for monthly expenses (make up a very long list too) that you want to quit the job he is complaining about.
see him keep quiet and stop bugging you of time cheesy
Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by warrior01: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
@ Op, wetin you dey market self? Who even takes care of the kids? I think you guys are not serious at all; your husband ran away to obodo oyinbo and you are here marketing gbogbo ni se and you expect the marriage to be made in heaven. Op, pls when you guys are ready to be properly married in the real sense, then you can come back and seek for my opinion.
Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by GboyegaD(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
armyofone: if he can WU a fixed amt to you every month, amount for your upkeeping, then no wahala girl.
tell him you want 1000 dollars or Pounds (more if you have kids) for monthly expenses (make up a very long list too) that you want to quit the job he is complaining about.
see him keep quiet and stop bugging you of time cheesy

If it works that way it would have been fine with most ladies. If you demand what I cannot afford do you think that would make me support what I am not convinced about? Those cheap blackmails would not help the OP in this instance.

I think you should remind him that you still work in Lagos and there is no road dedicated to only you as such, sometimes, the traffic could go beyond your control and if he feels he is not satisfied, you could find a way of changing your unit to operations so that you can always stay in a branch not too far away from home. I do not think he is suspecting infidelity because if that is the case, then he is a gooner because if you want to cheat, you can always do it during the day. Just try talk to him and do all that makes your marriage work.
Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by Mustay(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2012
Deductions - he doesn't trust you or he's insecure. iWouldn't wan't to judge him 'cos one doesn't know how you relate with him but you've shown here that you've tried to keep in touch with him on 'late night out' occasions. I'd suggest you both talk over this.
Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by angelhair(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2012
Your husband is cheating and thinks you are doing the same thing. All the talking to neighhbour thing was to be sure you are at home.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by maclatunji: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
OP, I understand how/why your husband is angry, but his reaction of not talking to you is totally irresponsible going by this story. The only way it is understandable is if he has told you point blank to resign and you refused. Has he?
Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by Tobiegal(f): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
OP, am so sorry abt ur situation, its sad.

However, am sure he'l come round after he cools off!

I hate all dis talk abt Bank marketers been dis and dat! Its hardly ever true...most of u talkin don't even stay anywre near this axis, yet u talk crap!

If u ave been in lagos, u'l know traffic situation has turned out worse since last week, even with all d rain n bad road! Afterall, she was intouch with him even while in da traffic! So, wot's he's stress?

I work in a bank as well, a marketer for 5years and still counting! Everyday is not xmas, some days u r luck n u get home at 7pm and some days, u r not so lucky! So wot?!

If it wre d oda way round, dre'l be no noise...abi na only woman be marketer for bank ni?! U pple shd just stop all dis bulls*** talk abeg!

She gt home late cos of traffic! QED!

1 Like

Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by maclatunji: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
Tobiegal: OP, am so sorry abt ur situation, its sad.

However, am sure he'l come round after he cools off!

I hate all dis talk abt Bank marketers been dis and dat! Its hardly ever true...most of u talkin don't even stay anywre near this axis, yet u talk crap!

If u ave been in lagos, u'l know traffic situation has turned out worse since last week, even with all d rain n bad road! Afterall, she was intouch with him even while in da traffic! So, wot's he's stress?

I work in a bank as well, a marketer for 5years and still counting! Everyday is not xmas, some days u r luck n u get home at 7pm and some days, u r not so lucky! So wot?!

If it wre d oda way round, dre'l be no noise...abi na only woman be marketer for bank ni?! U pple shd just stop all dis bulls*** talk abeg!

She gt home late cos of traffic! QED!

Understandable but nonetheless unfortunate. I know where you are coming from.
Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2012
OP is just unlucky to be married to an inconsiderate and selfish fellow. Nothing more to add.
Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by queensmith: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
The guy sounds childish. . . . . he's your husband manage him like that. kpele shoo gbo. smiley smiley

I do not respond well to controlling men, I will probably be the incommunicado one in this situation (who wants to continuously be pestered about his/her job?) I thought ones partner was meant for support not giving you headache.
Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2012
queensmith: The guy sounds childish. . . . . he's your husband manage him like that. kpele shoo gbo. smiley smiley

I do not respond well to controlling men, I will probably be the incommunicado one in this situation (who wants to continuously be pestered about his/her job?) I thought ones partner was meant for support not giving you headache.

For the first time in 100 yrs, i actually agree with queensmith
Re: Hubby Chooses To Be Incommunicado by drnoel: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2012
reinedamse: @OP I think ur hubby was actually suspecting u of infidelity and I think he just wanted to be sure dat u passed d night in d house hence d insistence on speaking to ur friend dat night.
I think ur hubby is insecure.I pray God touches his heart soon enough so dat he can at least pick up ur calls then u guys can now start discussing wat happened dat night.
Just keep praying.he'll come around

4get the insecurity, it has nothing to do with that. A man has to protect what is his, women find it esier to truth than most men so it really has nothing much 2 do with insecurity. Ya the man may be annoying but u really can´t blame him, can you, he is a Nigerian man, HELLO!
His women just has to understand he is just in this phase and it will get better once he sees his wife. Besides, her comming late home even if its due to her job is also not helping matters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Going The Wrong Way, I Need An Advice / Should I Tell My Mom That I’m No Longer A Virgin? / Uncooperative Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.