Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Start A Career In Shipping - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Start A Career In Shipping (1551 Views)

How Lucrative Is Pharmacy As A Career? / Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai / Training In Shipping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Career In Shipping by nikinash(f): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2007
Are you guys aware of a shipping carrer programme organized monthly by a company called ships and ports company. they present a programme on radio everyweek day on choice fm103.5fm at 7: 45 am and another radio and tv, but the best part is the seminars are always free and the last one was on how to be a ship agent. wow! it was eye opening. i have attended a few of the seminars and for anyone looking to start a career in shipping, its a very good platform to lauch one in. i just thought i should share this with the house, we need to reduce unemployment by all means and the shipping or maritime industry is second only to oil. if anyone has participated in their seminars please share. there was one on ship chandling before. who knows what ship chandling is?
Re: Start A Career In Shipping by Joey82(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2007
hey nikinash,

u only told us how interesting the seminar was, how about the time, date and venue? if u really want us to participate and learn pls post all d necessary information here. thanx.
Re: Start A Career In Shipping by nikinash(f): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2007
the seminar is already over and done with. and i think that was the last one for the year but like isaid you can listen in to the programme on radio everyday - 103.5fm at 7:45am.

(1) (Reply)

Student - Wunmi Adebayo Shot Dead / How To Choose The Right Career Path / Access Bank Sacks Over 200 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.