Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? (9681 Views)

How Would You Rate PMB On His Maiden Media Chat? / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Presidential Media Chat - Live Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by dukenestor(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
GEJ performed more than 80percent,i am proud to have a presido like him.One love Nigeria
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by toksbee007: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Why is dis NL full of idiot except for some few responsible
Guys who are very objective in there responnse to issues.
The president is spot on and intellingent person.but some of you guys are so daft only what you do is
Abuse the president for everything..idiots.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Biggyd2: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
Same 'ol same ol. Kept having this impression that the speaker was going to poke his fingers into my eyes all through the ehrm "chat" cool
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by HusainiBapetel: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
Unprepared and confused, but he is better than his wife.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by comradefery: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
He didn't just respond to questions in a dignified manner, but gave matured and intelligent answers to most of the critical questions, so i sum my assessment with the following words;Educative, informative, enlightening and revealing.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by sheusman(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
Confused
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
The President put human face to Presidency, I realized that most of us have great lessons to learn from someone who had no name and family pedigree in politics but is able to be President of the country. He may not speak like a conventional President should have spoken with air of pride, because he had no proud background. One the whole, I lament no timeline in electricity sector, but was cool listening to my President.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by cardoso111(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Someone who doesn't give a damn about asset declaration is CLUELLESS about governance.How do you check if an official of government is richer than the state?Integrity plays a key role.Probity. And accountability wadnsnt displayed.I wish there was no Presidential Media chat.
I have listened to IBB. OBJ when they were leaders and I have seen them displayed love for Nigeria.Boko Haram is not and will not be Armaggedon:it seems the fear of Bh has overshadowed our presence that no clear judgement can be heard anymore
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by comradefery: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
toksbee007: Why is dis NL full of idiot except for some few responsible
Guys who are very objective in there responnse to issues.
The president is spot on and intellingent person.but some of you guys are so daft only what you do is
Abuse the president for everything..idiots.
What do you expect when most of the present Nigerian youths are only good at chatting, defrauding, indulging in Exam malpractices, cultism and discussing useless things that they hardly have the time to read their books, listen to news, research, and study our political development with keen interest so that even when they want to disagree with views and actions of individuals/leaders, they will do it with high sense of responsibility,civility, decency,and decorum, while presenting intelligent arguments predicated on facts.I pray that all those who have jettisoned healthy and constructive criticisms and resorted to vilifying Jonathan and his Family will live to be vilified, insulted and humiliated by others.Unfortunately, most of them will never dream of attaining Goodluck Jonathan's height both Politically and Academically.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by comradefery: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
[quote author=Husaini Bapetel][/quote]Unfortunately you have a dirty mindset...........
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by sounso: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
I think d chat was a good one.I realy appreciate him
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by cisse7575(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
hmm....when will he thru? Lies upon lies....
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Clerverly: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
Incompetent, incompetent and deluded.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by bayulll01(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
can you remember when he said the boko haram pple are nigerian and that he will not waste the life of any one of them,but he prefare for them to do the bombing and killing innocent soul!!!!
What a clueless eediot
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by dedeike: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
ITbomb: [size=20pt]I DON'T GIVE A DAMN[/size]
Yes, the president doesn't give a damn about what you and any other clueless critic will say about him. As far as he is concerned, he has fulfilled the requirements of the constitution by filling his assets declaration form as stipulated by the constitution. He owes no body any obligation to make such declaration public. If you are too desirous to know the President's assets, you are adviced to approach the Code of conduct Beureau for such information. It's there with them. In these period of sponsored hate terrorism, you want the President to place such sensitive info in the public domain? Foul!
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by cisse7575(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
comradefery: What do you expect when most of the present Nigerian youths are only good at chatting, defrauding, indulging in Exam malpractices, cultism and discussing useless things that they hardly have the time to read their books, listen to news, research, and study our political development with keen interest so that even when they want to disagree with views and actions of individuals/leaders, they will do it with high sense of responsibility,civility, decency,and decorum, while presenting intelligent arguments predicated on facts.I pray that all those who have jettisoned healthy and constructive criticisms and resorted to vilifying Jonathan and his Family will live to be vilified, insulted and humiliated by others.Unfortunately, most of them will never dream of attaining Goodluck Jonathan's height both Politically and Academically.

You shouldn't come to that, everybody is entitled to his opinion. U cant expect everybody to think the way you think....what happens to the subsidy revenue? How has that affect your life positively? Wake up... lies upon lies... Before OBJ left, I think Nigeria had some money in her account after he settled our debts? But what happen now? we are taking more loans...

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by dammytosh: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
Compared to the GEJ we know.

I score him 95%. Those criticizing this interview did not watch but read the summary from Tinubu and ACN controlled media.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Carlmax(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
He spoke more like a Village elder than a president, however the chat was enlightening and I was positively surprised as he performed more than I expected... In fact I score him 85% for insightful answers, Relax atmosphere and an air of direction.. Never tot I wud say dis abt Ebele.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by khattab008: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
ifihearam: The manner some of you here insult the president is really mind blowing.some of you here your fathers are nobodies and you all open your gutter of a mouth to call the president of africa most populous country all sorts of name. By the way,who is your father sef?? idiots
By the way who is Jonathan sef he's equally a nobody

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by jamil2(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
Please who is this man called Gej?
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by dedeike: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
bayulll01: can you remember when he said the boko haram pple are nigerian and that he will not waste the life of any one of them,but he prefare for them to do the bombing and killing innocent soul!!!!
What a clueless eediot
Don't misquote the President. If you hve difficulties in hearing, then get a hearing aid. They asked him whether the Fg plans to negotiate with Boko Haram. He responded by saying that he doesnt derive joy in spilling the blood of Nigerians hence if any group is interested in peaceful negotiations he will oblige them. However, he restated that he can't negotiate with faceless terrorists. That in the Nigerdelta militants case, there was a coordinated approach to their operations which is lacking in Boko Haram. I don't know why you guys enjoy to distort clear facts.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by bayulll01(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
dedeike: Don't misquote the President. If you hve difficulties in hearing, then get a hearing aid. They asked him whether the Fg plans to negotiate with Boko Haram. He responded by saying that he doesnt derive joy in spilling the blood of Nigerians hence if any group is interested in peaceful negotiations he will oblige them. However, he restated that he can't negotiate with faceless terrorists. That in the Nigerdelta militants case, there was a coordinated approach to their operations which is lacking in Boko Haram. I don't know why you guys enjoy to distort clear facts.
i hear you, maybe you need to watch the debate again and dis time make sure you open your ear or you take pen and take note!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by y2kaustin(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
dedeike: Very excellent performance. Quite revealing. I learnt a lot from his speech, He was very impressive to all the interviewers and parried all their questions with confidence and in a very humble way. At times, I am tempted to believe that So many Nigerians hve been unfair to this Man. Look at the lot he has been able to achieve in less than 1 year despite all the distraction from Boko haram. Then his response to his Brasilian trip brought chills down my spine, I appreciated his challenge as aNigerian leader in this times.
.....Won't u order 4 anoda bottle of Alomo bitters?
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Mandelaguy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
ziccoit:

This is exactly how Mr GEJ is deceiving the gullible. Have you ever heard of green snake under green grasses.
what makes him a snake?
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by ssjalo(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
I BELIEVED IN GEJ WORDS, NOTHING CAN CHANGE HIS MING.NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE CAN SAY OR CALL IT,HE'S BETTER THAN OTHERS.MAY GOD HELP YOU MY GUY.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by dedeike: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
y2kaustin: .....Won't u order 4 anoda bottle of Alomo bitters?
you guys are making me love the president more with this your baseless and pedestrian attacks. I was expecting you to come up with some intelligent response to my post but this is all you could offer. It's a pity. I will not begrudge you because talk is cheap and it doesn't cook rice. In other words, it has no effect whatsoever on the President's activities. It won't stop the Brasilian Electric giants from coming. It won't also stall the YOUWIN projects. It will not in any way affect the massive renovation of airports nor the construction of Benin-Ore Road.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by EreluY(f): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Any video-clip of this? Or, in deed, the transcripts of the chat?
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by obongoboy: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
clueless
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by elampiro(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
I missed it. But the responses here show there is hope.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by Louis88: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
I totally believe in GEJ now after watching that media chat,the man is in charge,and when I say in charge I mean totally in charge.
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by toluxe0075: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
Are you calling those questions he was ask questions? Mtcheeww why didn't they bring a die hard journalist to ask him questions and you guy will knw wat questions is all about...they were asking him the easiest question he will easily answer when d real question is flying in the air untouched untouched...hw i wish the line was open..
Re: How Would You Rate GEJ's Presidential Media Chat? by BetaThings: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mandelaguy: If you guys are out blaming a man who has had the most opposition to his govt in Nigerian history, have a rethink. The man I saw yesterday is a leader who knows the direction he must go. He gave you instances and told you to find out and refute his claims that the economy is growing, plus other issues,how many of you will really go home and do their jobs instead of blabbing on this forum and hating simply because he is an Ijaw man? Come to think of it, who amongst you can manage his country at this perilous times and still come out with directional approach to issues? In all fairness, this man has faced more oppositions than any in this country and like he said,when he made promises, boko haram insurgence was not envisaged and right now, it is like cancer,but we must fight it as we continue in our developmental strides. If you can advice your suicidal brothers to respect themselves, I believe this country will stride faster towards our developmental goals.
The economy has been growing since 1999
We have never had a recession since 1999

Nobody hates Jonathan because he is Ijaw

This is a major problem with you guys - It is South South people who started talking about 2015 less than 1 year into Jonathan administration.
Go and re-read here on Nairaland (2008 - 2010) what people said about Yaradua - Yaradull, Snail, Baba Go Slow etc
People also called Obasanjo names - baboon etc
Nobody said that was because he is Yoruba
Nigerians have always criticised their presidents
Nigerians will criticise Jonathan - whether he is Ijaw or Hausa or Yoruba or Ibo
Jonathan is milking the internet for cheap publicity - look at the swarm here by you guys with your multiple IDs
Yet Jonathan is playing victims that people with multiple IDs are criticising him
And he is the one "who brought facebook to Nigeria"
He is the one updating his facebook page while asleep
He is the one who turned posts from his facebook page into a book

Boko Haram is an issue just like MEND (and at a time Boko Haram) was an issue for Yaradua
Yaradua government could not meet the budget projections from oil sales - not so Jonathan
Boko Haram is disrupting economic activities but Jonathan is still selling oil and he can fight Boko Haram with that money
MEND did not allow Yaradua and Obasanjo to do that

The response to the strike at Ojota was military confrontation - that eliminated a lot of goodwill
Has the same decisiveness been seen in the fight against corruption
- but why are the subsidy crooks not sweating now?
Who has he jailed?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Yesterday’s Men, By Reuben Abati / Umahi Appoints 513 Additional Aides / Tinubu Set To Present 2023 Supplementary, 2024 Budgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.