Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Is It Right For A Woman To Kneel Before A Man With A Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Woman To Kneel Before A Man With A Ring? (567 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Woman To Kneel Before A Man With A Ring? by LarrySun(m): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2012
I'm wondering if it is actually alright if a lady propose marriage to a guy. It is generally known that it is the guy who is in position to step up in planning the idea of plighting the troths in their relationship. Is it awkward or romantic if a lady dips her hand in the ice-cream and fish out a ring, then proceed by kneeling in front of her man, solemnly asking:
"Sweetheart, will you do me the honour of being my wife?"

I dreamt about this last night...a smashing goddess proposed to me. I woke up not knowing if I should be glad or worried.

(1) (Reply)

To Guy's If It Where U What Will U Do / Brave Heart.... / Why Do You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.