Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Four Killer Steps To Avoid Choosing High Quality Keywords Domain Names - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Four Killer Steps To Avoid Choosing High Quality Keywords Domain Names (500 Views)

How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google / 3 Questions You Must Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Niche / How To Get A List Of Top Keywords For A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Killer Steps To Avoid Choosing High Quality Keywords Domain Names by AskGaius(m): 1:37am On Jun 25, 2012
The saying goes ‘’A good name is better than riches’’. Online however, success could be related to the domain name you choose. Perhaps this is why care must be taking in picking one. A good domain name could be all you need to get the massive traffic you crave for. In picking a name for your website by all means care must be taken not to make avoidable mistakes that could make your online business dead before arrival.
To avoid this nightmare there are four killers steps you must take, these steps could save you a million dollar. They are

1. Using Long Domain Names
It is not advisable to register long domain names. An online marketer per excellence Shelley Lowery once confessed ‘‘I registered workfromhomebusiness.com and sad thing is I can’t remember the domain half of the time. How can I expect my potential visitors to remember it’’. So you see my friend, it is smart to keep domain names short because the longer, the harder it is to remember. Above all, there is probability that visitors will make typographical errors when typing long domain names into the browser.

2. Using Numbers in Your Domain Name
Adding numbers to domain names sound cool...please visit www.askgaius.com for details

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing – Underrated, Overhyped Or Successful? / My Blog Category / Get A Professional Website Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.