Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,330 members, 7,954,337 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam (13554 Views)

Man Accused Of Withdrawing N45 Million Tells His side Of The Story / Wife, Children Accused Of Hacking Husband To Death / Man Burnt To Death For Impregnating Mother, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam by DonHummer(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
Naija dis, naija dat..wetn sef?...cnt u read....dey said ''d mony was wired to associates in nigeria'' dey didnt sa if d associates wer nigerians or not...dey culd b americans....so u guys shud stp paintin naija blak as if we ar devils...any one who watched d UK riots could tel dat dos pple ar worse dan us....

1 Like

Re: US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
Apart from blaming these yahoo boys for their ills, one should also ask, Why are these Americans falling for the crap ? Is it that their IQ is a little above 3% ? Or there is a tendency that they wanna go rich quicker than normal ?
Re: US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam by mrrock: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
I (Nigerian) have fallen victim to American and Denish fraud, I wired money to America and Denmark not knowing it was a fraud. Also I know a man (Nigerian) that fall victim to German fraud he sent lots of Money to a German. I posted it here sometime ago and till today got no help. Can anybody help me recover my money?. Or is it ok for foreigners to dupe Africans?.
Re: US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
mrrock: I (Nigerian) have fallen victim to American and Denish fraud, I wired money to America and Denmark not knowing it was a fraud. Also I know a man (Nigerian) that fall victim to German fraud he sent lots of Money to a German. I posted it here sometime ago and till today got no help. Can anybody help me recover my money?. Or is it ok for foreigners to dupe Africans?.

Na cane you need
Re: US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam by princeonx: 2:39am On Jun 26, 2012
mrrock: I (Nigerian) have fallen victim to American and Denish fraud, I wired money to America and Denmark not knowing it was a fraud. Also I know a man (Nigerian) that fall victim to German fraud he sent lots of Money to a German. I posted it here sometime ago and till today got no help. Can anybody help me recover my money?. Or is it ok for foreigners to dupe Africans?.
The guys that made away with your money might be from the next village from yours so dont get fooled by the white men pictures on their profile or claimed nationality!
Re: US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam by papie123: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2012
*turns to the other side, pulls ma laptop closer so i dnt miss my naruto....gina wher is my food oooo*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grandmother Sold Baby For N200,000 In Jos / 15-yr-old Murder Suspect Escapes From Edo Custody (photo) / Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.