Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Null - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Null (58809 Views)

How 2 Make A Man Love You More / How To Test A Man's Love! / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Null by eduson33(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2012
Null

5 Likes

Re: Null by Dyt(f): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2012
okies
Re: Null by oyinbogirl(f): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2012
ok , i hear u, gud write up.....good advice, will there be one for men as well ? i will like to see it tooo...
Re: Null by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
@OP, great write up, where did you copy it from? *plagiarism*
Re: Null by chukwunwendu(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
u forgot to write on her sexual atitude.by dat i mean d level of her sexual performance.i think is also a key 2 keeping a man.
Re: Null by chukwunwendu(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2012
what abt her sexual performance isn't dat neccesary also in keepind ur idle man.i tink s also a key 2 a succesful r/ltnship
Re: Null by KINGwax(m): 4:32am On Jun 26, 2012
Guy, go find somewhere sit jare. Were u not taught dreams are different to reality? What till she meets a man wit some warped mind!
Re: Null by dellauk: 4:08pm On May 15, 2013
Hey

If you're sick of "Bad Boys," "Players" and guys who just won't commit, you need to go watch this new educational presentation Michael Fiore put up . . .

It's called "3 Steps To Make A Man Love You" and it teaches you the 3 Simple Steps any woman can take to make a man not just "fall" for a girl . . . but to actually make him obsessed with her so HE decides he WANTS to be serious

No ultimatums. No begging and pleading. No crying.

Michael lays out the absolute truth about what men really want and NEED from a woman for them to be able to give EVERYTHING to her . . .

(In fact, he flat out tells you how his girlfriend Captured His Heart and made him fall for her HARD even though he was "playing the field" and thought he'd never settle down.)

Whether you're single, dating or have been married for years you need to watch this now.

If you know Michael you know he never hold back.

Go learn the truth here: http:///10F3buU
Re: Null by CaroTone(f): 6:20pm On May 15, 2013
Must I do all dis to keep a man, I no get time for all dis rubbish
To make a man love u die, ladies, love yourself first

1 Like

Re: Null by muzhu1hao: 3:05am On Dec 03, 2013
go find your hero,don't just impress him ,be yourself and do your best.
i learned many in this web:<a href="http://www.howtomakeamanfallinlovewithyou.org/"> how to make a man fall in love with you</a> http://www.howtomakeamanfallinlovewithyou.org/
Re: Null by bknight: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2013
All men r not the same.
Re: Null by Olivfex(f): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Perfect....... thanks @ eduson
Re: Null by Janeify(f): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice one.. ... thumbs up. kiss
Re: Null by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 09, 2015
Janeify:
iyawo mi bao ni how are you doing long time
Re: Null by Janeify(f): 5:13am On May 10, 2015
samflexxy:
iyawo mi bao ni how are you doing long time
I'm fine and you?
It's been long. smiley
How body?
Re: Null by dew1: 11:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Janeify:

hi janeify...
quite weird that i'm quoting you on this thread.

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday, wishing you long Life And Prosperity...

AMEN
Re: Null by thanks14553: 10:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
Melissa is my name i am from USA,California i want to thank dr ogogodu for help me bring back my ex lover to me who broke up with me last year June but this great man help me to bring back my lover back to me today i am so happy if you need is help contact him on email ogogodutempleofsolution@gmail.com or call him +2348078999655
Re: Null by Janeify(f): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
dew1:

hi janeify... quite weird that i'm quoting you on this thread.

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday, wishing you long Life And Prosperity...

AMEN
Blushing... Thanks much. Still in the spirit of love... Happy Valentine sweetie

(1) (Reply)

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.