Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Favourite Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favourite Movie Quotes (17287 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Quotes / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
"You should show me some respect. I dragged you out of hell, I can throw you back in" - Castiel, Supernatural
_
"Are we...should we...are we gonna kill this teddy bear?" - Sam Winchester, Supernatural
_
[in a gay bar]:
Robin: let's dance.
Lily; yeah, and not get groped.
-How I Met Your Mother.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by DExplorer1: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
freecocoa: This one na quote abi everything wey them talk for the movie? undecided

LMHO
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by ITbomb(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Give it to me the hard way baby - Madonna
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by boomssey(f): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
"if u wnt to shoot,shoot.dnt talk"the movie:the gud,the bad n the ugly.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Intrepid1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
'The time for honouring yourself will soon be at an end, Highness...' - Maximus in Gladiator.

4 Likes

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Bastiger(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
"at my signal,unleash hell....."
(maximus,the gladiator)

"love is an emotion that is not to be trusted...love for a woman has no place in this business......"
(don clercuzio,the
last don)

"it will have to be sooner,there is no later......."
(lia,the last don)
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
wild guy: AVENGERS

captian America to iron man: without the suit what are you

Iron man: genius, playboy, philanthropist, billionaire
_
Billionaire comes before playboy and philanthropist.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by olabode234: 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
There won't be a second if the first one has been turned down. Its bisness ₪☺t personal :godfather 1, you can kill us bt you cant take away our freedom: Braveheart. Neva take sides against d family, godfather 2
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Lxgking(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
2nyt d realms will be one.....show dem d way 2 obilivon....,.shua khan..m.k
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by deandavid(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
its like the mafia firms are winning wit d most favourite quote. Mine:"SAY HELLO TO MA LITTLE FRIEND..." -Tony montana(scare face)
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by DExplorer1: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Lxgking(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
Dere is, bt 1 path, we kill dem all...

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by yuzedo: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
Matrix: Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last?
Sully: That's right, Matrix! You did!
Matrix: I lied.
Arnold Schwarzenegger in Commando.
#EPIC!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Lxgking(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
Dats d way u supposd 2 drive, 4rm nw on dats d way u drive........part2..Dats d way u re supposd 2 shoot, 4rm nw on dat d way u shoot.....bad boys........pls has any1 watchd d 13th warrior?

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Lxgking(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Dats d way u supposd 2 drive, 4rm nw on dats d way u drive........part2..Dats d way u re supposd 2 shoot, 4rm nw on dat d way u shoot.....bad boys........pls has any1 watchd d 13th warrior?Dats d way u supposd 2 drive, 4rm nw on dats d way u drive........part2..Dats d way u re supposd 2 shoot, 4rm nw on dat d way u shoot.....bad boys........pls has any1 watchd d 13th warrior?Dats d way u supposd 2 drive, 4rm nw on dats d way u drive........part2..Dats d way u re supposd 2 shoot, 4rm nw on dat d way u shoot.....bad boys........pls has any1 watchd d 13th warrior?
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by TinTin18(f): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
freecocoa: That thing you wrote there is boring enough so i'll take a pass on that.tongue

One man's meat is another man's poison...
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Sheyun(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for
ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have
acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me
a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look
for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will
look for you, I will find you, and I will KILL you.

TAKEN

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by ola80(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
I will be back ---- The Terminator Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by carlos317: 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
matrixme: "You can't rush art!" - Toy Story 1.
"Guns in Church. The abomination that causes desolation" - Fighting temptation. "That a'int right!" - I've forgotten the film about that black guy that became the U.S President.

"If they ever tell M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ story let them sąƔ I walked with giants.Men rise A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ fall like †ђξ winter wheat,but these names will never die.Let them sąƔ I lived i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ time of Hector,tamer of horses.Let them sąƔ I lived i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ђξ time of Achilles"-ODYSSEUS I̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊ TROY.

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Pray(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
What we do in life, echoes in eternity. Maximus "The Gladiator"
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Sheyun(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
Sheyun: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for
ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have
acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me
a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look
for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will
look for you, I will find you, and I will KILL you.

TAKEN

You have to see this movie before you can actually feel the quotes.
Also other movies like
HEAT " don't ever get attached to something you can run from in less than 5minutes when you feel the HEAT around the corner"
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Pray(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
Never get attached with something you cannot walk away from when the heat is on. Robert De Niro "The Heat"
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by degzy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
"Happy birthday,go ahead billy blow your candles,..it will be your last" cross in last don

"Lionel Logue: Please don't smoke,I believe sucking cigarette smoke into your lungs will kill you.
King George VI: I need to relax,my physicians say it relaxes the throat.
Lionel Logue: They're idiots.
King George VI: They've all been knighted.
Lionel Logue: [sarcastic] Makes it official then"....(The king's speech)

"the eyes don't lie" tony montana in scarface

"just when i thought i was out, they pull me back in" micheal in godfather

'The time for honouring yourself will soon be at an end, Highness...' - Maximus in Gladiator.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by kaeto(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
Beowulf: "I am crazy and you know what? I don't give a f$$k" Tupac in Juice
wow! What a bro in Beowulf... 'Pac, cn u pls turn that shit off, cnt u see am watching TV?'* 'shit!This nigga is scared'- juice, by 2pac.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by slimdiggi: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Why sooo serious?- The Joker(Dark Knight) Thor: Don't talk about my brother that way Black widow: Your brother killed eighty pple in 2 days Thor: He's adopted

3 Likes

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Machine007: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground." Cersei Lannister.

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by comotdere(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
when your back begins to break,you will find my shoulder broad and welcoming-SPARTACUS

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by mechanicaldummie(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
I dont wanna be remembered at all. If i'm remembered it means i'm dead. Nicholas Cage ( Lord of war)
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by chagga(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
MAXIMUS: Fratres..., three weeks from now I will be harvesting my crops, imagine where you will be and it will be so. Hold the lines, stay with me. If you find yourself alone riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium and you're already dead!!!. [The men laugh.] Brothers, what we do in life echoes in eternity. The Gladiators

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by chagga(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
MAXIMUS: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.

2 Likes

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by joelala(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
its better to measure 10 times and cut once, than to cut once and measure 10 times...barber shop 2, the mayor to ice cube.

we will look into the issue and bring the perpetrators to book...GEJ..mumu boy lol
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by myke1759(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
"It's gonna be lengen...wait for it...dary" - barney stinson in how i met your mother.

"I know it's a mistake, but there are certain things in life where you know it's a mistake but you don't really know it's a mistake because the only way to really know it's a mistake is to make the mistake and look back and say 'yep, that was a mistake." - lilly andrrin in how i met your mother.

Barney stinson: "The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she’s 17 years, 11 months old."- how i met your mother. And lots more.

i jx love the movie...i mean i loooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Domak Shelter Rewards Big Dreams Talent Show Housemates With Land, Cash / The Apprentice Africa / Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.