Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Favourite Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favourite Movie Quotes (17286 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Quotes / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by sweetsmalsis(f): 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
MAN; Max,they are already calling your bot "the people's champion" what do u say to that?
MAX: the people's champion?.....sounds pretty good to me!
REAL STEEL.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Engineer96(m): 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
Our future is unshaped.
It is shaped by the decisions we make today and the actions we take today-Gaius in Merlin
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Vansnickers: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
"You talking to me"?- robert de niro(the Taxi driver)
"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." ( Casablanca)
"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do you feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"(dirty harry)

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by sparklebaby: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
''all for one, one for all''
- The man in the iron mask.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by ola4yinka(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
If I ever, I mean if I
ever see you here again, you
die..... Carlito's Way

Do you know
what's waiting beyond that
beach? Immortality! Take
it! It's yours!.....Troy
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by maingwaest(f): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
There is no news like bad news......... James Bond,.............Obukundeje.........Chiwetalagu
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by koolJ1(f): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
'How yu doin!'-Rasputia in Norbit

'Its not about what yu noe,its about what yu can prove in court!'-Jamie Foxx in Law Abiding Citizen

WWJD-what would Jesus do?- Madea's movies

Shut the front door!
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by pato405(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. Commander of the Armies of the North. General of the Felix Legions. Loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife – and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. - Russel Crowe - the Gladiator

Commodus: All I've ever wanted was to live up to you, Caesar, father.
Marcus Aurelius: [gets down on his knees] Commodus, your faults as a son is my failure as a father. Come.

[They hug] -
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by ezer(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
1. Miss stamper? Col willie sharp, united states airforce, Ma'am. Requesting permission to shake the hand of the daughter of the bravest man (bruce willis) i've ever met - ARMAGEDDON 2. Guns dont kill people, people kill people - by dmx, ROMEO MUST DIE 3. Conversation bw gin rummy and riley. Gin Rummy: i always say the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Riley: what? Gin Rummy: simply because you dont have evidence that something does exist does not mean you have evidence of something that doesnt exist. Riley: what? Gin Rummy: well, what i'm saying is that there are known knowns and that there are known unknowns. But there are also unknown unknowns, things we dont know that we dont know - BOONDOCKS N/B: No. 3 is typical of 9ja...
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Pinoralia: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2012
The evil man gives a bad name to his race, even ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ the race consists of host of angels, a man is a man and a race is a race - Thunderbolt

The existence of some yet unexplained scientifically forces that producs effects can no longer be overlooked- Thunderbolt
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Bluvs2rock(f): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2012
Finance is a gun, politics is knowing when to pull the trigger...The Godfather3
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by collins14: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2012
"No! Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment."The Godfather 3
"It's not personal. It's strictly business."Godfather 1,2 & 3

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by PasD(m): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2012
Me am dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it is the honest ones you need to look out for cos you will never tell when they will do something stupid.JACK SPARROW

Brace up yards you cack-handed apes! Dying is the day worth living for! Bambossa

Are you afraid to get wet? DAVY JONES

Haul the mooring line!!!

Drink ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ up hearty yo ho! JACK SPARROW.

Sissunambachi votes for sissunambachi

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Sholexyz(m): 4:00am On Jun 26, 2012
Wit great power comes great responsiblity(spider man)
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by theddychuks: 4:15am On Jun 26, 2012
[quote authorukina2]"Never say goodbye, 'cause saying goodbye mea

"Hakuna Matata!" Means = "No worries for the rest of your days." Lion King

Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it." The Lion King

"Live for Nothing, or Die for Something." - Rambo

You Got Knocked The & Out! grin

I listen to him because he is a doctor and you are a dumbass- Grandad- The boondocks
nevar u argue with idots becourse the will bring u down to their level and bit u with expirence
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by innocent82: 4:33am On Jun 26, 2012
And I would find it difficult to live with myself if I don't tell Ɣ☺ΰ that you are the one for me........(Julia Roberts....Runaway Bride)
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by nyabingi(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2012
I was a Marine...A Warrior of the uh...Jarhead Clan. = A quote by Jake in AVATAR!

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Jean2(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2012
Joker: Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!"

Bishop: Oh, please, have mercy... have mercy...
V: Ahh! Not tonight, Bishop....not tonight (slashes the Bishop) - V for Vendetta

Jaguar Paw: I am Jaguar Paw, son of Flint Sky. My Father hunted this forest before me. My name is Jaguar Paw. I am a hunter. This is my forest. And my sons will hunt it with their sons after I am gone. - Apocalypto

and this:

Rocco: "There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You've got your 'talkers' and you've got your 'doers'. Most people are just talkers, all they got is talk. But when all is said and done, it's the doers who change this world. And when they do that, they change us. And thats why we never forget them... So which one are you? Do you just talk about it or do you stand up and do something about it? Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house bullshit." - The Boondock Saints II - All Saints Day.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by abudodoma: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2012
Kuniyan......Jumong
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by vulpeslopez(m): 10:02am On Jun 26, 2012
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next..............Gladiator

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by vulpeslopez(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2012
~“is there no one else? is there no one else?”
Archilles in TROY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by yuncka: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2012
CAPUA! SHALL I BEGIN?! angry

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by yuncka: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2012
mmiri amaa efi n'anya.... ---Chinweatlu Agu( Price of Sacrifice)

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by paulavon: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2012
In this country you have to make the money first,when you get the money you get the power,when you get the power the get the woman,that is why you have to make your own moves( Tony montana, Scarface)

do not hate your enemies,it affects your judgements- Don Corleone - The God father

It is too early in the day to start killing princes- ( Achilles- Troy
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by paulavon: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2012
yuncka: mmiri amaa efi n'anya.... ---Chinweatlu Agu( Price of Sacrifice)
men you remember that proverb,you are a man.I love Chinweatala Agu

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2012
valicious1:
Sorry do I know u from somewhere?
i asked first. Maybe u tell me. How comest thou with ur username? I like ur quote.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2012
valicious1:
Are u blind? Can't u see the difference in our names!!
being anonymous online shouldnt be an excuse to be aggressive or abusive.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by lekadornis: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2012
waste da mother f**ckers.........samuel L jackson(rules of engagement)
if u keep on doing what u've always done,u keep on being what u've always being,notin changes......samuel L jackson(the samarittan)
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by jadedmocha(f): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lxgking: Dats d way u supposd 2 drive, 4rm nw on dats d way u drive........part2..Dats d way u re supposd 2 shoot, 4rm nw on dat d way u shoot.....bad boys........pls has any1 watchd d 13th warrior?Dats d way u supposd 2 drive, 4rm nw on dats d way u drive........part2..Dats d way u re supposd 2 shoot, 4rm nw on dat d way u shoot.....bad boys........pls has any1 watchd d 13th warrior?Dats d way u supposd 2 drive, 4rm nw on dats d way u drive........part2..Dats d way u re supposd 2 shoot, 4rm nw on dat d way u shoot.....bad boys........pls has any1 watchd d 13th warrior?
I have, several years back. Anthonio banderas, a bunch of warriors & cannibals.not bad.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by marveluxbe(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
There are those coming thruogh the DOOR and those coming through the WINDOW- UGLY in GOOD,BAD& UGLY
IGWe eje nga-Chinwetelagu in Ikuku
Ala nwanyi Asaba-Chinwetelagu
Aju ikpu onyi-Chinwetelagu
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Sobams07: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Gun dont kill people people kill people...romeo must die
am a professional i dont get angry easily...hard target

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Domak Shelter Rewards Big Dreams Talent Show Housemates With Land, Cash / The Apprentice Africa / Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.