Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. (854 Views)

Naira Now 172 Naira To A Dollar. Why? / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Nigeria Naira Vs. Ghana Cedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. by davida222(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
Befor a bottle of coke in Nigeria used to sell for just 10 naira what has happened to nigeria naira. Is nigeria moving foward or backward. I remenber wen i first came to the U.S, for studys i came with just 2500naira and 20kobo in 1989 and it lasted for a full 9 months, i remenber paying for a house offcampus 4 just 200 naira to u.s dollers then. So my Question is what has gone wrong with The giant of Africa?

1 Like

Re: The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. by onatisi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
silence is ur best answer.you too go and do tthe thinking and stop bringing silly posts here
Re: The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. by danielscot: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
One On One Web Design Training In Abuja
Re: The Ghana Cedi Is Above The Naira Now. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
onatisi: silence is ur best answer.you too go and do tthe thinking and stop bringing silly posts here

If you don't have reasonable comment, stf out here. Mpama...

(1) (Reply)

MOCALITY- Get A FREE Business Website On Mocality / What Can You Offer For A Functional Online Shopping Site? / How Do I Recover My Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.