Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

What Can You Offer For A Functional Online Shopping Site? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Offer For A Functional Online Shopping Site? (855 Views)

What Services Do You Offer? / Flegz: The Best Nigerian Shopping Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Offer For A Functional Online Shopping Site? by boneyone(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
I have a shopping site naijabuys..com which i would like to sell. Its up for bidding so if interested please reply. Reason for selling, i need to move on to other things, it started as a hobby which i found quite interesting, but its on a level that needs a bit of seriousness which i cant offer cos a major challenge is we dont own most of the products we liaise with shops and brands and get their price list and pics which we upload, a customer places an order and we purchase from any of the stores and deliver...and all this is a bit time consuming for me now, got other stuffs i do.
If interested for a private chat you can mail klisboneconsult@yahoo.com
Re: What Can You Offer For A Functional Online Shopping Site? by boneyone(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2012
I believe this would be a viable biz for house wives, fresh graduates with no job and need something to keep them busy, shop owners etc....Your basic investment is cost of getting this online shop, internet or black berry connection, strength to meet some local shops near you to get pics of goods and prices. When any client places an order you simply call or walk to your local shop pick the item or purchase it, make your delivery and deduct your commission.
Re: What Can You Offer For A Functional Online Shopping Site? by pufectskin: 4:37am On Jul 18, 2012
@Op, u have a great business up for sale but u r selling urself short by stating all the challenges and hardly stating any benefit to the potential buyer.
The fact that you don't keep inventory means less financial risk and dat should be a selling point yet u r presenting it as a problem here. If you really want these to sell, I ld say; repackage the offer by giving us reasons why this is a good opportunity; how profitable was/is it for you? On average, how many customers did you have per day?, etc. You ll get better responses this way (in my arrogant opinion).

Cheers
Re: What Can You Offer For A Functional Online Shopping Site? by 2sexy(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2012
pufectskin: @Op, u have a great business up for sale but u r selling urself short by stating all the challenges and hardly stating any benefit to the potential buyer.
The fact that you don't keep inventory means less financial risk and dat should be a selling point yet u r presenting it as a problem here. If you really want these to sell, I ld say; repackage the offer by giving us reasons why this is a good opportunity; how profitable was/is it for you? On average, how many customers did you have per day?, etc. You ll get better responses this way (in my arrogant opinion).

Cheers
great advice . . . But how many Nigerians buy website? Op, you should have thought of doing this for the international market. Take a look at flippa.com
Re: What Can You Offer For A Functional Online Shopping Site? by boneyone(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Guess you are right...but was just trying to state the pros and cons!!
Re: What Can You Offer For A Functional Online Shopping Site? by pufectskin: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2012
I might be interested in it but I ld probably have to change the name of it and d layout and bunch of products. What area are d stores you partner with located? Will I also be buying into the partnership or what really is on offer here? The site or the business as a whole? Assets, partnership agreements, etc? What's the asking price. PM me pls. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

IMF Wants To Decieve CBN Into Devaluing Naira. AGAIN / What Is Passive Income? / How Do I Recover My Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.