Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman (2048 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With The Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by tuneh(f): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
We had just gotten a new gateman, he's from Chad Republic but more like your typical aboki. On Thursday, barely 30 minutes after I'd left for work, I got a call from my neighbour that the gateman had attacked my 62 year old mother with a cutlass and she had been rushed to the clinic. He slashed her neck and head and she lost a lot of blood. He was trying to get her to enter the house and bring out her valuables. He had already taken her phones from her. Just as he thought she was following him to enter the house, he turned and she dashed for the gate and shouted for the neighbours. The gateman ran away but was eventually caught and is now in prison. My mum is recovering now in hospital. The police say what saved her head from being severed was the fact that the cutlass wasn't sharp.
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by warrior01: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Thank God ur mother is still alive to withness how ur 'stingyness and cut cornerliness' nearly sent her to the world beyond. You no get money and you wan do big man. Don't you know how to engage the services of a registered security coy to guard ur home? If you like and want cheap aboki wey no even get address then, be ready to live with the consequencies and stop disturbing us
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by PrettyCindy(f): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2012
Thank God for your mother's life. But honestly its funny that you people will carelessly employ such a man inspite of the happenings (you know what i mean). If you must have a gateman, go to a security outfit and get one.
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by cindylee: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2012
Wow this is serious shocked

1 Like

Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
Be mightful those that work in your house because sum of dem are spy bt tank God he was caught and your mother is alive
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
may i ask where and how did you get this gateman and what made you think it was safe to employ him? whoever recommended him to you has a LOT to explain.
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by tasandra: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
ppl shuld be very careful,abt whom they bring to their home...Op i bless God,ur mum is alive smiley
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by stepo707: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
MRbrownJAY: may i ask where and how did you get this gateman and what made you think it was safe to employ him? whoever recommended him to you has a LOT to explain.
True! but good thing he is in prison now and i hope he rots there.Bloody boko ediots
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by Tyche(m): 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lol
warrior01: Thank God ur mother is still alive to withness how ur 'stingyness and [b]cut cornerliness' [/b]nearly sent her to the world beyond.
@Op, Just hope this is not a way of calling a dog a bad name so as to hang it. Otherwise, quick recovery to your mum.
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by moremi2008(m): 3:31am On Jun 27, 2012
wow! you're really lucky! Just be more careful next time! Speedy recovery to your mum!

My mum hired an aboki as a security guard two years ago. He didn't steal but he ran away with one of our Togolese maids. They still haven't found the girl till today. Be really careful who you bring into your home; especially male domestic help!
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by velo10: 6:37am On Jun 27, 2012
moremi2008: wow! you're really lucky! Just be more careful next time! Speedy recovery to your mum!

My mum hired an aboki as a security guard two years ago. He didn't steal but he ran away with one of our Togolese maids. They still haven't found the girl till today. Be really careful who you bring into your home; especially male domestic help!

Your case is quite different and you should not be vexed. Maybe they found love, you can never tell
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by Afam4eva(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2012
People have to be careful of the kind of people they bring into their home.
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by Johndoe100(m): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2012
Very true this.

afam4eva: People have to be careful of the kind of people they bring into their home.
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by moremi2008(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
velo10:

Your case is quite different and you should not be vexed. Maybe they found love, you can never tell

Which kind of love is that? The maid was only 14yrs old! She barely had breasts and was due to start school (Primary 4) the next month!
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by bombwar(m): 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
Why did u allow the police to come in ? Hope the Man is Dead ? If not ,,,,Let me know,,,It wont take Me more than 5min to BOMB the Man and the police Station,,,SIMPLE ,,,,,shikena
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
stepo707:
True! but good thing he is in prison now and i hope he rots there.Bloody boko ediots

Yeah you are right but to be safe, the person who sent this criminal to them must be accountable.
Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by agiboma(f): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
@ op i am glad to hear your mother is ok

1 Like

Re: My Mother Was Attacked By Her Gateman by velo10: 1:15am On Jun 30, 2012
moremi2008:

Which kind of love is that? The maid was only 14yrs old! She barely had breasts and was due to start school (Primary 4) the next month!

So will you call it kidnapping?

(1) (Reply)

Female Or Male:Which Will You Like To Be Your First Child? / You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must / Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.