Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must (2056 Views)

My Dad Insists That My Fiancée Must Take Fertility Test Before Marriage / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 5:06pm On May 25, 2020
So everything in life has an instruction booklet on how it is supposed to be used and what to do and what not to do, but for some weird and strange reason getting into a union with another person has no instruction booklet and this explains why almost all unions end up in divorce or unhappy with lots of chaos and drama. It is very important to note that we are not our flesh. Our flesh is just a housing for the spirit. We are really our spirit and the spirit is a bundle of programmed electromagnetic energies. So basically two electromagnetic forces with their own respective programs are attempting to co-habitate as one. So you have to understand that you are attempting to unite and marry a spiritual electromagnetic force and not human flesh. What you are interacting with when with the person is programmed electromagnetic energy. This is an extremely difficult process and you have to make sure you understand the energies of the person you are joining unto so that you dont both end up destroying yourselves because two incompatible energy will destroy each other.

Some people who are married dont need to be together at all. You have to make sure that you are married to your soul mate and not your twin flame. A soulmate union is destined to last forever because it is cosmically ordained as two separated pieces of a pod come together to become the ONE that they were created to be. Of course there will still be a bit of friction but the unity between the two far exceeds whatever friction they encounter and as such they will always work through their friction. These two will grow old together and he happy together. Then you have the twin flame union which is two mirror image souls attempting to unite and as you know about energy and forces, like polarity repels each other and so these unions end up in two of them destroying each other because they are not destined to be united. They are a mirror reflection of each other coming together to afflict and repel each other.

Some of you women have to understand that you have a powerful electromagnetic energy force and when you join unto a man who has a weaker force, because energy flows to the stronger, you end up killing the mans destiny and if his spirit is say a Leo King of the beast spirit or say an Aries Ram spirit it is going to be an extremely chaotic and confrontational relationship as he tries to assert himself as his spirit is being dominated by yours, and so these types of chaos can be avoided if you consult with me and I will let you know what you are letting yourself in for and if you choose to go ahead with the Union you know how to behave to alleviate these head on confrontations. And in this regards everyone who wants to get into a relationship or a marriage has to consult with me so you can understand the spiritual electromagnetic powers you are about to join yourself unto and how to handle that force or better yet just to avoid it and i will recommend the compatible forces you need to join unto for a less chaotic life.

Men also need this consultation because joining unto a woman with a higher spiritual force will mute your destiny and as you try to swim and not sink, depending on your zodiac placements you will be in for violent and explosive confrontations as you attempt to swim and not sink. And so a man has to know if his spiritual electromagnetic force is weaker and if it is there are certain women we will recommend so as not to have a chaotic life as women with the spiritual signatures though higher than his tend to be docile and timid and easy to get along with and will not be totally out to destroy him. Because believe it or not ? a woman with a stronger spiritual signatures main goal is to destroy you and put affliction on you. You have to understand that this is the war of the gods as two spiritual forces attempt to take dominance and conquer the other spirit.

Some mens spiritual signatures are Kingly and as such these types of spirits can be with any women because a weaker spiritual force always submits to a more superior force but men with this type of spiritual signature are like one in twelve, so they are few. And so for the rest of men ? to have a less chaotic life you have to be matched with women who will not destroy and consume you. And the same applies to women too, in that depending on how fierce of a spiritual signature and force you are ? we will match you with a corresponding spiritual force that you will not destroy or will not destroy you.

And so this is what I do, I am a spiritual scientist and a Seer and I work with spiritual electromagnetic signatures and forces and their compatibility using various tools including the zodiac placement of your Solar and Luna sign because at birth do we acquire our spiritual signature programs and forces depending on the placement of the Sun and the Stars when you are born. EVERYBODY MUST TAKE THIS CONSULTATION BEFORE GETTING INTO A UNION WITH ANOTHER SOUL YOUR LIFE AND SANITY DEPENDS ON IT. To contact me for Consultations I can be reached at John7trumpet@gmail.com . The name is John Samuel. I charge a very reasonable fee. In some states in America you an buy a meal for the fee I charge so this is a labour of love and not a bank breaking consultation.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SCIENCE OF THE HIGHER SELF HERE IS MY BLOG. ENJOY
https://john7trumpet..com/

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by collinsfhk(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2020
I disagree with your saying that union with another (marriage) has no instruction manual. The Bible, life's general manual has instruction on anything in life sir. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 7:00pm On May 25, 2020
Is it not obvious that you are a Juju man with modern IQ.

My friend will you stop that nonsense!
That is how you people will predict someone into wahala.

As a Christian, I believe the bible is a better standard for marriage where Knowledge and Love lead.

4 Likes

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 25, 2020
Spiritual compatibility indeed
What do I know grin

2 Likes

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 7:10pm On May 25, 2020
collinsfhk:
I disagree with your saying that union with another (marriage) has no instruction manual. The Bible, life's general manual has instruction on anything in life sir. Thank you
this wisdom comes from the bible. the wisdom of Solomon
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 7:12pm On May 25, 2020
Hisincrease:

As a Christian, I believe the bible is a better standard for marriage where Knowledge and Love lead.
this is biblical wisdom. its the type of wisdom that made Daniel and Solomon wise men. like the 3 wise men reading the stars for information. you do understand that not all wisdom is written in the bible ? even the bible says it
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Richy4(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2020
Wow!!!! Love has entered engineering, chemistry and physics too... grin

Now that electromagnetic, spiritual signature, solar energy and lunar don enter the equation of the already complicated story of love, wetin we go do now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 8:03pm On May 25, 2020
Richy4:
Wow!!!! Love has entered engineering, chemistry and physics too... grin

Now that electromagnetic, spiritual signature, solar energy and lunar don enter the equation of the already complicated story of love, wetin we go do now? cheesy
lmao bros as in ehn
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 10:44pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:
this is biblical wisdom. its the type of wisdom that made Daniel and Solomon wise men. like the 3 wise men reading the stars for information. you do understand that not all wisdom is written in the bible ? even the bible says it
Okay.
So what exactly is your mission?
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 10:49pm On May 25, 2020
Hisincrease:

Okay.
So what exactly is your mission?
To introduce the new thing the LORD is doing on the earth
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 10:57pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:
To introduce the new thing the LORD is doing on the earth
Very well.
Why not start with poverty. You can help people with some wisdom on how to deal with poverty.

1 Like

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 11:09pm On May 25, 2020
Hisincrease:

Very well.
Why not start with poverty. You can help people with some wisdom on how to deal with poverty.
You cant deal with poverty. The poor will always be amongst us. There will always be people who have to be afflicted. Poverty is spiritual and ordained. its one of the ways GOD uses to punish and get the attention of people. And so the poor will always be amongst us. thats a bible verse too

1 Like

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 5:49am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
You cant deal with poverty. The poor will always be amongst us. There will always be people who have to be afflicted. Poverty is spiritual and ordained. its one of the ways GOD uses to punish and get the attention of people. And so the poor will always be amongst us. thats a bible verse too
Yeah.. Jesus Christ said that but he didnt say they shouldn't be helped. Nevertheless, what makes you think that whatever you are doing is helpful to people?
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 6:05am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

Yeah.. Jesus Christ said that but he didnt say they shouldn't be helped. Nevertheless, what makes you think that whatever you are doing is helpful to people?
I help the poor everyday in my capacity. Helpful is subjective. whats helpful to one may not bbe helpful to another. you cant help or please everybody. if it makes you feel better i also interpret all dreams for people. maybe you may consider that helpful. like Daniel interpreting dreams

1 Like

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 7:22am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
I help the poor everyday in my capacity. Helpful is subjective. whats helpful to one may not bbe helpful to another. you cant help or please everybody. if it makes you feel better i also interpret all dreams for people. maybe you may consider that helpful. like Daniel interpreting dreams
Oh really... That's cool.
So you do matchmaking too for people?
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 7:26am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

Oh really... That's cool.
So you do matchmaking too for people?
I dont matchmake people but i can tell you the spiritual compatibility of who you are with and how you should navigate those waters so as to have peace
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 7:31am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
I dont matchmake people but i can tell you the spiritual compatibility of who you are with and how you should navigate those waters so as to have peace
Well, I'm not anyone.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 7:32am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

Well, I'm not anyone.
i never said you are anyone lol
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 7:38am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
i never said you are anyone lol
Sorry, I meant to say, I'm not with anyone.
Alright, bros.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 7:40am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

Sorry, I meant to say, I'm not with anyone.
Alright, bros.
oh you are not with anyone. OK thats good. Thats a peaceful existence lol.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 7:43am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
oh you are not with anyone. OK thats good. Thats a peaceful existence lol.
I think so too. Fewer worries, more money, more jobs to do. Great time really.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 7:45am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

I think so too. Fewer worries, more money, more jobs to do. Great time really.
its also scriptural. God says it is best for a man to be alone but so you dont die in your lust then you marry. So it seems a man who can control his lust is best being alone lol. like you said fewer worries, more money, more work can get done. Its a great choice but only for the strong. weak men cant handle being alone. weak men always need women

2 Likes

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 7:53am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
its also scriptural. God says it is best for a man to be alone but so you don't die in your lust then you marry. So it seems a man who can control his lust is best being alone lol. like you said fewer worries, more money, more work can get done. Its a great choice but only for the strong. weak men can't handle being alone. weak men always need women
I totally don't agree with your assertion that weak men seek women.
You as a sorcerer should know better about the power of two and the strength of three-cord.
There is something special in having someone or people with you, especially a good person. It's a partnership, its fellowship, it's about 'More'.

Hey, do you know the role of women in the salvation process? How about the role of women in longevity and stability?
I think strong men need women to do more while weak men need women to be strong.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 7:57am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

I totally don't agree with your assertion that weak men seek women.
You as a sorcerer should know better about the power of two and the strength of three-cord.
There is something special in having someone or people with you, especially a good person. It's a partnership, its fellowship, it's about 'More'.

Hey, do you know the role of women in the salvation process? How about the role of women in longevity and stability?
I think strong men need women to do more while weak men need women to be strong.
the power of two and the strength of three cant compare to the divinity of one. THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME, I AM ALONE, THE ONLY ONE <<<<< SAYS GOD. Thats the ultimate power is the power of 1. everybody thinking as ONE is how great nations are built. In Nigeria we have the power of 2 and 3 and this is why the nation is in chaos

1 Like

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by OlawaleBammie: 8:00am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

U wil soon understand bro grin

i said more than u, but now a don gentu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 10:43am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
the power of two and the strength of three cant compare to the divinity of one. THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME, I AM ALONE, THE ONLY ONE <<<<< SAYS GOD. Thats the ultimate power is the power of 1. everybody thinking as ONE is how great nations are built. In Nigeria we have the power of 2 and 3 and this is why the nation is in chaos
There is limitation to ONE.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 10:44am On May 26, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U wil soon understand bro grin

i said more than u, but now a don gentu grin
Well, understanding is different from agreement. I may understand him but I may not agree with him.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by lekki1444: 10:46am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

There is limitation to ONE.
Not if GOD is working and walking with you.

1 Like

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by SweetCunt97(f): 10:48am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
What if one has missed their soul mate, can another come along?
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 10:56am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
I agree; but don't forget that God will still help you with people and there is some level of intimacy you enjoy with people which will propel them to making sacrifices for you.
Jesus Christ could have walked alone since He was literally God.
God could have thrown down his son from heaven but had to pass through Mary.

My point: Marriage isn't bad. It is people in it that could be bad.

1 Like

Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by Hisincrease: 10:59am On May 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What if one has missed their soul mate, can another come along?
Now, clear this off your mind: there is no one soulmate for a person.
The soul which is a function of your will, thoughts, and emotions naturally gravitates towards someone who cherished you or "perceives" to cherish you.
This is why a widow/widower can remarry and still be happy.

So if your "soulmate" is missing, another will spring up. The universe abhors vacuum.
Re: You Need Spiritual Compatibility Test Before You Marry Anyone. Its A Must by SweetCunt97(f): 11:08am On May 26, 2020
Hisincrease:

Now, clear this off your mind: there is no one soulmate for a person.
The soul which is a function of your will, thoughts, and emotions naturally gravitates towards someone who cherished you or "perceives" to cherish you.
This is why a widow/widower can remarry and still be happy.

So if your "soulmate" is missing, another will spring up. The universe abhors vacuum.
Thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Tell Me To Try And Pay Attention To My Husband / Must a Traditionally Married Couple Wait for Church Marriage Before Lovemaking? / Men Can Conceive Like Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.