Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? (8103 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Sex Is Not As Interesting As I Thought It Would Be / Contract Marriage/contract Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by fubbyy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
I've taken a good look at my life , from inception till date,though am always on the lucky side when it comes to relationships with women but I think the best for me is a contract marriage(give me a child,I pay u and u walk away) I choose this because of some personal reasons and I think singlehood is the best so I have been planning this in my mind for a very long time but sometimes I wonder if anyone else ever taught of this

If you are with me let's rob mind
Your insults are also welcome because am expecting them in the sense that this is naija , mentality here is still shallow when it comes to issue like this, its a western thing, I know that
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by luckgames(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
fubbyy: I've taken a good look at my life , from inception till date,though am always on the lucky side when it comes to relationships with women but I think the best for me is a contract marriage(give me a child,I pay u and u walk away) I choose this because of some personal reasons and I think singlehood is the best so I have been planning this in my mind for a very long time but sometimes I wonder if anyone else ever taught of this

Your insults are also welcome because am expecting them in the sense that this is naija , mentality here is still shallow when it comes to issue like this, its a western thing, I know that
Lot of people living in foreign countries
Have women make babies in Nigerian for them
It will cost you dude
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by blackbalang(f): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
I thought of this: more like "get me pregnant and then f" off" but my mum said the day I try it........ Is the day I'll know I came out of her cry
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
blackbalang: I thought of this: more like "get me pregnant and then f" off" but my mum said the day I try it........ Is the day I'll know I came out of her cry
what will she do?
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by blackbalang(f): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
what will she do?
Knowing her..... Killing me is an understatement.... I don't even want to try it again
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by fubbyy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
blackbalang: I thought of this: more like "get me pregnant and then f" off" but my mum said the day I try it........ Is the day I'll know I came out of her cry

Wow, I'm happy to hear people think about this also because I used to think am alone on the thought.

Your mum maybe right cause you are a woman and may not be able to handle it because of the cultural belief of this country(uncivilised) as 4 me, I've already taken a baby step in doing it
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by blackbalang(f): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
fubbyy:

Wow, I'm happy to hear people think about this also because I used to think am alone on the thought.

Your mum maybe right cause you are a woman and may not be able to handle it because of the cultural belief of this country(uncivilised) as 4 me, I've already taken a baby step in doing it
Lol...... My case is a sensitive one grin
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by drake99: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
fubbyy: I've taken a good look at my life , from inception till date,though am always on the lucky side when it comes to relationships with women but I think the best for me is a contract marriage(give me a child,I pay u and u walk away) I choose this because of some personal reasons and I think singlehood is the best so I have been planning this in my mind for a very long time but sometimes I wonder if anyone else ever taught of this

Its not really a bad idea, sometimes it also sometimes come across my mind but I know there must be some disadvantages later which I don't really know for now
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by tpia5: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2012
are you overseas?

there's no problem.

you have nursing homes, good health care, working amenities, etc so you can do without a wife i guess.
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Murphy7h4: 1:41am On Jun 26, 2012
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Greatriade: 4:15am On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:
are you overseas?

there's no problem.

you have nursing homes, good health care, working amenities, etc so you can do without a wife i guess.

Even if he is a resident in White House, I will still believe he needs a wife, as marital companionship plays a very vital role in man's life. Even his contractually acquired child will not forgive him when the truth is revealed to him or her.

May I believe he is not a gay?

3 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by tpia5: 4:21am On Jun 26, 2012
Nursing home will replace wife for him, in his case.

Why does he need a wife if he lives in a developed country? Every basic amenity of life is available, so what exactly is a wife supposed to do. Not like he needs somebody to fetch water or grind pepper or anything like that.
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by fubbyy(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2012
Greatriade:

Even if he is a resident in White House, I will still believe he needs a wife, as marital companionship plays a very vital role in man's life. Even his contractually acquired child will not forgive him when the truth is revealed to him or her.

May I believe he is not a gay?

1st of all, am not a gay

About a woman being a companionship you talked about, to me its not true, I musn't live with a woman in my house as a wife b4 I get companionship, I have loads of women around me but I just don't wanna live with any in my house as a wife, am not against people getting married but to me I don't just fancy it, I have cohabitant with a girl for 4 months during my school days and I know how it was , so I came with a conclusion that living with a woman as a wife for the rest of my life is not the best for moi
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
bro, there is nothing wrong about how you feel, so long as you know the consequences of what you are saying.

here are a few question for you to dwell on:
- do you base your whole marriage stand on that ONE time you lived with someone(for 4months only)?
- who will care for your child daily?
- do you have ANY idea what it takes to care for a child daily?
- when will you get the time to do "other" stuff?
- why exactly do you want to have a child?
- do you actually believe that living with a child is that much different than living with a woman?

if you think that living with a child (as a single parent) will be easier, then you better wake up fast, as it probably be WORSE!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by fubbyy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
MRbrownJAY: bro, there is nothing wrong about how you feel, so long as you know the consequences of what you are saying.

here are a few question for you to dwell on:
- do you base your whole marriage stand on that ONE time you lived with someone(for 4months only)?
- who will care for your child daily?
- do you have ANY idea what it takes to care for a child daily?
- when will you get the time to do "other" stuff?
- why exactly do you want to have a child?
- do you actually believe that living with a child is that much different than living with a woman?

if you think that living with a child (as a single parent) will be easier, then you better wake up fast, as it probably be WORSE!!!!!

1st.. I didn't decide this from what happened when I lived with a girl few years back

I have plans for raising my kids, the only problem is if any woman in this country will agree to this
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by AzaMontana(f): 9:44am On Jun 27, 2012
Is that the only reason you would need a wife? nwane abeg

tpia@:
Nursing home will replace wife for him, in his case.

Why does he need a wife if he lives in a developed country? Every basic amenity of life is available, so what exactly is a wife supposed to do. Not like he needs somebody to fetch water or grind pepper or anything like that.
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Gudsyd(f): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2012
Dnt tink is a nice decision dude,who wil nurse d babies? Wil u bring a nanny?
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by pufectskin: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2012
I am a girl; and I have thought of this many times over. I dont think marriage (living with people) is my thing. It just never works out cos i really really like to have my own space. I want to come home, shower, relax, and get some solitude.
Many times I feel like i just want to have a guy gimme kids and that's it. It might be western; i am not so sure...i feel like it boils down to personality more than a cultural thing...

1 Like

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by 27naira(m): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2012
dude get yourself a baby mama... save us the bull crap. you ain't the first... you ain't gon be the last. It's no biggie. By the way, who told you its a western thing..? Guy look around you wella... it happens everywhere. Save us the preaching brada.. undecided
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2012
So many children in here...

Some of you are not even up to proper fhucking age..

Contract marriage ko... You couldnt even explain your point well.. A marriage is a union between two parties.. What you want is a baby mama..

Anyways, its doable at a price or even for free (in some villages)..

But just so you know, marriage is not just for your youth, but also for old age when you are weak and need a companion. Raising a child requires both parents for proper balance..

Have you heard that a female childs first love is her father and every man grows up to marry his own mother.. Who would be the role model to your kids?! If you are a man, who will teach you female child to be a lady?! Talk to her about the female menstrual cycle?! talk her through her development into puberty?! teach her to cook, tend a home?! all the things a girl child needs?!

I laugh at the ignorance of many kids on Nairaland.. My only solace is that you all are kids and your thoughts are permitted to run wild and riot.. Many of you would grow up and out of this foolishness.. For those of you who dont, may God have mercy on your souls..

4 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Tintinix: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2012
Marriage is HARD WORK! It will take the most of your life (including your best and worst experiences which forms your perception about it) to prepare to go into it and then it takes the rest of your life when you enter into it! So yes you should think twice if you are not prepared for it before jumping into it.... oh, in your case the shortest cut... would be to outsource it, and as you rightly pointed out, it is a western thing; so it should not come as a surprise to you when your kids come up with something even more modern in their day... i cant even begin to imagine what could be worse than what i hear more modern and western civilized people are doing today so let me leave it to their imaginations.. till then.
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Basildon1(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2012
Bro, to be blunt, you are simply not rich enough to become a single father by choice! Cut out the fantasies! Thanx.

Paying for the surrogate mum, paying for childcare (3rd party) and childcare (personal) is no joke in the civilised countries where your so called "mentality is not shallow".
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by AzaMontana(f): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2012
When you said ''contractual'' i thought you were referring to a Pre Naptual Contract. I did not know that you were referring to this kind of contract you are explaining here. That is not a contractual marriage my friend that is a baby making machine you want. Every man needs a wife and every woman needs a husband. U dey craz? dont make me verse abeg. Maybe you have not met that one special lady who makes you utter words you dont even understand. Keep searching for her you will find. The day you meet her you will be ashamed that you even had this kind of thought. For you men its even easy. You can even get married at age 40. Child go get that wife abeg, or do you wanna end up being a lonely fool?

1 Like

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by AzaMontana(f): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2012
a nursing home can never replace the place of a family in ones life. Living and dying empty is not the answer
tpia@:
are you overseas?

there's no problem.

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by AzaMontana(f): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2012
We are not white, we are black. Even white people need marriage. Yes they might divorce a lot but they still get married a lot. Guys please marriage is beautiful. Being a bachelor forever is no child's play. Imagine a 60 year old grand Pa bachelor having a girlfriend. yukks so not attractive.
Tintinix: Marriage is HARD WORK! It will take the most of your life (including your best and worst experiences which forms your perception about it) to prepare to go into it and then it takes the rest of your life when you enter into it! So yes you should think twice if you are not prepared for it before jumping into it.... oh, in your case the shortest cut... would be to outsource it, and as you rightly pointed out, it is a western thing; so it should not come as a surprise to you when you children come up with something even more modern in their day... i cant even begin to imagine what could be worse than what i hear more modern and western civilized people are doing today so let me leave it to their imaginations.. till then.

1 Like

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by urviews: 10:06am On Jun 27, 2012
embarassed
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by urviews: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2012
ur_views: embarassed

grin
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by ifihearam: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2012
Even me sef
Women and their wahala
Just born for me,me take good care of you and my kids
But you nor stay with me in my house ooo
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by urviews: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2012

sad
Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by ozoebuka1(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2012
I know them when i see... @poster, you are the type that doesn't like stinking with one woman and you can't bear a woman tieing u down!! Dude just get into ur head that it isn't da best way man.. and as for all these ladies supporting that crap, you guys are just the same as the @poster... sexx has eaten deep inside most people in da world dat they can no longer think straight..nymphos!

1 Like

Re: Contract Marriage, Anyone With Me On This Thought? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2012
Aza Montana: a nursing home can never replace the place of a family in ones life. Living and dying empty is not the answer

I will rather do the following than be sent to a Nursing home;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive / ... / Whose Sexual Advances Shocked You The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.