Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) (1890 Views)

Seriously Looking For A Gospel Producer Or Label / Record Producer In Need Of Singers And Rappers / An In-house Producer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by bionicman: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
Are you are producer and can produce club banging songs , and can also make different kinds of beat.

A label is looking to recruit an in-house producer.

Please kindly upload the beat and send the link on this forum, so i can hear the song or better still send the link or sample beat/beats to info@gtcbusiness.net

hope to hear from you soon, all genres are welcomed hip hop , r & b , azonto etc

NOTE: You could send a snippet if you do not want to send the entire song because of rights management , we do not intend to use any beat for commercial purposes.
Re: Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by Martbeat(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2012
.....Op am here to work for ya wat's your email add so i can send a demo.... Mail me @martbeatz@yahoo.com.
Re: Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by bionicman: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
the e-mail you are meant to send the beat to is above , i thought you would have seen it and sent the mail , i am scrolling through the beats i have in my mail box now , and i cant see any from your e-mail address.

The e-mail address is info@gtcbusiness.net

I will be expecting your mail @martbeat
Re: Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by bionicman: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
I appreciate all those who have sent in their samples , some even sent in about 4 beat samples and links to songs they had produced.

Hope to start the audition in a about a week from now, we would contact the producers we will be interested in seeing and finalizing on whom will be picked as the in-house producer.
Re: Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by chinedug: 7:23am On Apr 13, 2013
Are you guys stil recruiting?
Re: Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by Soso990240(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
rubbish..if u wan 2 knw my ability,i wil giv u my studio address..na u go confirm..dnt jst collect people's beat 4 ur own selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by VKENNYJ(m): 11:33am On Nov 17, 2013
[i][/i]
dats a little hars bro....
Re: Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by emzay: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
I would like to enter for this, 08107771968. Call me if your looking for professionality. I'm the best nairaland has to offer in terms of music production. No brag. Thanks
Re: Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by Hysmady(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by Isholaoni: 6:05am On Nov 17, 2015
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Record a song for as low as #7000,which is of good standard with quality production and shoot your musical video for as low as #46000 with quality standard guaranteed....hurry now....
NOTE:
Promo ends on the 1st of December,2015.
For more info,contact +2347032617747
Re: Young Upcoming Producers needed in Lagos, Nigeria (in-house producer or one off) by Friendsmade(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Are you a Producer or an owner of a Recording studio?

Here is an opportunity to partner with a fast rising and active blog, to promote songs or materials from your clients or artistes at the lowest cost ever.

Our blog www.friendsmade.net enjoys a large amount of followership daily and is surely a good platform to promote upcoming artistes trying to make their way up the music industry.

For more details, contact us via
EMAIL: friendsmade.net@gmail.com
Phone/whatsapp: 08062439377
Instagram: friendsmade1
Twitter/FB: friendsmade

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Juju Artiste Need Manager And Promoter / I Need An Entertainment Lawyer .my Artist RAN OFF on The Day Of Video Shoot / Free Afrobeat Instrumental Download On Freaksonar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.