Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

NTA News July 1985 - Report On Buhari's War Against Indiscipline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA News July 1985 - Report On Buhari's War Against Indiscipline (6819 Views)

Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption / Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike / Buhari To Relaunch ‘war Against Indiscipline’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: NTA News July 1985 - Report On Buhari's War Against Indiscipline by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
mikolo80:
you my good man are unconstitutional.why did aluu 4 go threatening a fellow citizen with cultism.why not go to police and report or traditional ruler instead displayed the sort of shortcut indiscipline the general is going to stamp out of your very essence

The version I heard, the Aluu four did not threaten with cultism.
It was the Aluu fifth who escaped that had gun on him and it was not to the knowledge of the four.
The gun was discovered when they were searched.

Nevertheless, let us not derail.

All coup plotters are criminals, and Buhari is one!
I dont give a single damn the justification for it.
If they felt the rot was too much, they would had resigned from the army and join politics.

Some of you have fallen into the pit of personality cult, When the destiny of a nation rests on one man (a big fat lie though), then that nation is doomed.

Buhari and his criminal gang desecrated our sacred institutions. I don't believe in Robin Hood, the criminal who robbed the rich to feed the poor. He was still a criminal. Nothing stopped him from making his money then use it to feed the poor.

2 Likes

Re: NTA News July 1985 - Report On Buhari's War Against Indiscipline by nationwide1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wadeoye:

For a people to move forward, it is very important to know where you are coming from, where you are and where you are going. The story of Nigeria and her citizenry like noblezone is a pathetic one and that of people who know not where they are coming from, where they are and where they are going. I won't say more than this because it seems the problem of this country is purely that of ignorant followership as demonstrated by noblezone. He knows nothing about the coup, he doesnt know what happened during the short reign of Buhari, etc - he doesnt know how Buhari came to the picture as head of state. So, arguin with you will be a waste of my valuable time - educate yourself anyway. The people that plotted coup for no reason in this country are irosi and his boys. They plotted the first coup that set the stage for other coups. They are the one you should blame for military.
Are you justifying Buhari's coup? It's minds like these that take Nigeria backward. Are you saying anyone who commits sin after Adam and Eve would not be punished but all the punishments be given to Adam and Eve?
Re: NTA News July 1985 - Report On Buhari's War Against Indiscipline by mikolo80: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2014
noblezone:

The version I heard, the Aluu four did not threaten with cultism.
It was the Aluu fifth who escaped that had gun on him and it was not to the knowledge of the four.
The gun was discovered when they were searched.

Nevertheless, let us not derail.

All coup plotters are criminals, and Buhari is one!
I dont give a single damn the justification for it.
If they felt the rot was too much, they would had resigned from the army and join politics.

Some of you have fallen into the pit of personality cult, When the destiny of a nation rests on one man (a big fat lie though), then that nation is doomed.

Buhari and his criminal gang desecrated our sacred institutions. I don't believe in Robin Hood, the criminal who robbed the rich to feed the poor. He was still a criminal. Nothing stopped him from making his money then use it to feed the poor.

if he is a 'criminal' but he has served his time so is eligible to contest.

Sit not if there is still a country after 35 yrs of rape and pillage that u will join politics(no country can survive 35yrs of what is going on in Nigeria.

Will you wait for your wife and child to be sodomized and then disembodied and they dance on her grave then you go to court to get lawyer to start case(meanwhile you get ak for house or acid or ground pepper).

So you like the sheriff of nottingham ba.i pity your kind cos stupid men will rule over so called wise men who are lazy and cowardly.fortune favors the bold

there is nothing sacred about engraving your ppl with economic hardship.

So you don't have candidate to idols then your vote doesn't count ,i'm only answering you to enlighten ppl who follow bandwagon to despair(good ppl can't get there,they won't allow me,politics a dirty game,just pray to god for ur selfish own,to hello with others,get visa and travel out lot of you while real patriots are putting everything on the line for you and your descendants.

We can disagree to agree
don't make me no difference
we need a president with balls not a chuckled eunuch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Unveils Plans To Promote Locally Made Products / Niger Deltans Beware : Divide And Rule Politics - Momentoftruth / See What Okonjo-iweala Was Spotted Doing After Her Posters & Atiku Surfaced Onli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.