Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ (21067 Views)

Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic / 2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by PeterKbaba: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
gboss4sure:
If the yourobas deems it right to join hands with the northerners who is in the forefront of sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria in the name of not been in power then they should also forget about the presidency because the last thing that will ever happen in Nigeria is to see a northerner in power again in Nigeria, as for 2015 everyone should start forgetting about it cause Nigeria won't exist by then.

If GEJ doesn't want to contest in 2015, the ticket should be 1GBO/Youroba nothing like north till further notice anything far from that Nigeria ceases to exist. Enough of the shits.

Why wont the Yoruba's form alliance with good northerners, when the Igbos have refused to see Yoruba's as their brothers, all because of the Civil war of 1960 something, even all the military people that killed all the igbos are under PDP so what is your point exactly... Igbos think with your brain... the civil war as ended over 40 years ago. You igbos prefer forming alliance with Northern military people that killed most of your forefathers, but dont want to talk to the Yorubas, or want us to talk to northerners or form alliance with them RFLMAO....

The fact that obasanjo was president does not relate to the Yoruba's , cause he was under Jonathans PDP party, he was the one who choose Yaradua and Jonathan. When OBJ was president, he did nothing for the Yorubas, because ACN was rulling the SW. So pls stop typing as if you are not a Nigerian
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Ufeolorun(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf:

Lol @ NL's resident buffoon!
Who's resident here mtcheew
Anyways all this Nigeria will cease to exist soggy-talk are just bragging by agent who have finally found initially elusive power and are now very drunk with it
Ẹ̀gbẹ́!
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Why wont the Yoruba's form alliance with good northerners, when the Igbos have refused to see Yoruba's as their brothers, all because of the Civil war of 1960 something, even all the military people that killed all the igbos are under PDP so what is your point exactly... Igbos think with your brain... the civil war as ended over 40 years ago. You igbos prefer forming alliance with Northern military people that killed most of your forefathers, but dont want to talk to the Yorubas, or want us to talk to northerners or form alliance with them RFLMAO....

The fact that obasanjo was president does not relate to the Yoruba's , cause he was under Jonathans PDP party, he was the one who choice Yaradua and Jonathan. When OBJ was president, he did nothing for the Yorubas, because ACN was rulling the SW. So pls stop typing as if you are not a Nigerian

If the Igbos can form an alliance with the SS, then why does it scare them for Yorubas to form an alliance with the North?

They've done everything they can to pit the Yorubas against the North and vise versa. O ma se.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Beaf: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
tunapawizzy: Hmmmm what will dese hausas not do to get power? Dear hausa people, una dy seek alliance with Yoruba man abi...una never know anything. Una wan renew oil block licences wey go expire between 2015 n 2018 abi.d connivance wey una do with shell chevron n total neva do abi...God dun catch una....Yoruba man get sense we knw say all d alliance race wey una dey run now na make una renew license. D 85% of d reserves wey una dun control since 1954 dun do. Thieves. Bunch of dumb useless people. If naija still dy by 2015, we yoruba peepu go vote devil instead of voting hausa man. Just like someone said I will rada vote a gej's dead body than give u people d opportunity to renew d oilblock licenses. See dem Gusau, retired generals, same people dt got us in dis mess. N to d new generation hausas, too bad ur elders av eaten ur future with dia greed. Ur generation will remain irrelevant for a long long tym.instead of attacking churches n southerners Go and attack ur wicked n thieving leaders, kidnap IBB daughter, bomb Gusau's house, attack ATiku, bomb TY danjuma house...all dose thieves dt make more than d entire 19 northern states allocation ..attack dem stop doing stupid rankadede for dem. Wen u av used ur own hands to deal with ur greedy leaders ehen una new generation fit come forward den say una wan lead naija. Jokers

Thanks bro, you've laid it bare.
Many people do not realise the real and deadly politics playing background in Nigeria.

It is either we will be renewing our slavery in 2015, or ending it for good. The bitter politics is all about expiring oil licenses.
The average Nigerian citizen is born a slave and a mere statistic whose kids are traded into slavery before they are born, due to these same expiring oil licenses. Few realise that boko haram is a ploy for oil licenses.

Why should anybody be born to be controlled?

As for Tinubu joining them, the man has always been a cheap criminal who cares only for himself. His closest business links are with the Chagoury's, the Lebanese brothers that acted as fronts and helped IBB, Abacha etc to suck the blood of the nations unborn.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Beaf: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ufeolorun:
Who's resident here mtcheew
Anyways all this Nigeria will cease to exist soggy-talk are just bragging by agent who have finally found initially elusive power and are now very drunk with it
Ẹ̀gbẹ́!

Abeg, say more foolish things so I can laugh jare! You never fail! grin grin grin
"Koda!" grin grin grin grin
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by osram(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Chanchit:
so that is your prayer...? God will show u his supremacy, u and GEJ might not see 2015, but Nigeria will still stand...
stop dreaming bro..
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Ufeolorun(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

My Yoruba is excellent (I give myself that), sugbon mi o moh Ekiti n ko/so. lol
Mo ro pe Ekiti lo ko, NVM.

Anywaz, o da bi pe resident ND ode n w'akiyesi e lol

yes all the Yoruba i wrote initially,i did with the Ekiti slant,at least to me limited skills and knowledge grin
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Dejiro(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
sheyguy:
the last time i checked, the presidency is not responsible for state or regional developement. If the north ruled Nigeria most at Federal level did they also rule the east south and west as well.

Over 70% of the budget of 160million Nigerians is shared by less than 100,000 people that is called FGN. All the North want is oil money and not to provide service.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Ufeolorun(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf:

Abeg, say more foolish things so I can laugh jare! You never fail! grin grin grin
"Koda!" grin grin grin grin
"I don't give a damn" cheesy

Ẹ̀gbẹ́,oni Isẹ́ únọ̀ grin
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2012
Its all about the oil people, its all about the oil. I hope tinubu will be strategic enough. The muslim/muslim ticket is a no no.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by omenka(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lastest catch phrase in naija: I DON'T GIVE A D.A.M.N!
Author: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR
Predicessor: I dey laugh
Author: Olusegun Mathew Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo GCFR

1 Like

Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by JoeBatters: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
[b][/b]SW and Core North alone can Neva bring a winning ticket. The opposition seem to underestimate the importance of the middlebelt and SE. A reasonable winning ticket will be a combination of competent YOUNG canidates from the SE as president and the Middlebelt as President( or vice verse), but the Born to rule mentality has become cancerous. Besides that everbody is targeting oil blocks.(The Gift n The Curse)
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
There's a strong possibility that what will happen to the Presidency and maybe Nigeria come 2015 could be decided by the SS. It's all about the oil and i can't see the SS allowing the North control it's oil thru a Northern Presidency, even with alliance with the West. With the BH thing done against their own GEJ, no matter how bad he's adjudged to be, no Northerner may be accepted by the SS.

Evil years ahead I fear.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by curtain: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
Wen eminent nigerians are calin 4 national dialogue,Tinubu is a sick man, all he wnts is 2 flex his tiny muscle wit obj. Now he is trading wit power drunk hyenas frm d north.He shud b tamed or let him speak 4 his family alone b4 he brings boko haram 2 d good pple of lagos. He is a huge joker to tink d southwest is in his control.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Kayday(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ok o. I siddon dey look.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Beaf: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ufeolorun:
"I don't give a damn" cheesy

Ẹ̀gbẹ́,oni Isẹ́ únọ̀ grin

Lol! I'm entertained by the sound the mentally impeded donkey makes! grin

TroGunn: There's a strong possibility that what will happen to the Presidency and maybe Nigeria come 2015 could be decided by the SS. It's all about the oil and i can't see the SS allowing the North control it's oil thru a Northern Presidency, even with alliance with the West. With the BH thing done against their own GEJ, no matter how bad he's adjudged to be, no Northerner may be accepted by the SS.

Evil years ahead I fear.

The SS would rather break free than see the return of the cabal. Many do not understand the horrors of summary executions, rap'es of even the elderly, abductions, disappearances... Just the sheer terror the SS had to put up with, because uncaring strangers lusted after their oil. It is definite that they will fight for their dignity, whatever form that battle takes. For the SS, it is existential; life and death.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by myola(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
Delafruita:
nice analysis of unverifiable events.i am certain there are legals ways of seeking redress in cases such as that.the case might be unsuccessful but it will be on record.
I don't think we have any court in this country@ least for poor man
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by nsiadi: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Are you going to say that you dont know that Obasanjo is out of PDP, he as retired and moved into international politics for Africa as a whole and no more a PDP member lol

The colour of the Zebra can not be wished away
Surprises spice politics
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by bakila: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
tunapawizzy: Hmmmm what will dese hausas not do to get power? Dear hausa people, una dy seek alliance with Yoruba man abi...una never know anything. Una wan renew oil block licences wey go expire between 2015 n 2018 abi.d connivance wey una do with shell chevron n total neva do abi...God dun catch una....Yoruba man get sense we knw say all d alliance race wey una dey run now na make una renew license. D 85% of d reserves wey una dun control since 1954 dun do. Thieves. Bunch of dumb useless people. If naija still dy by 2015, we yoruba peepu go vote devil instead of voting hausa man. Just like someone said I will rada vote a gej's dead body than give u people d opportunity to renew d oilblock licenses. See dem Gusau, retired generals, same people dt got us in dis mess. N to d new generation hausas, too bad ur elders av eaten ur future with dia greed. Ur generation will remain irrelevant for a long long tym.instead of attacking churches n southerners Go and attack ur wicked n thieving leaders, kidnap IBB daughter, bomb Gusau's house, attack ATiku, bomb TY danjuma house...all dose thieves dt make more than d entire 19 northern states allocation ..attack dem stop doing stupid rankadede for dem. Wen u av used ur own hands to deal with ur greedy leaders ehen una new generation fit come forward den say una wan lead naija. Jokers

Realy you biggotry is silly. Have yoy dealt with your thieves, the Odilis, Iboris, Alaibes, Obis, Spiff, Clerks etc. So long as we remain one Nation the challange to have a better nation is assisted by opposition. Once you have a Goverment that is produced at all levels from one political party you are in for it. More especially in a Country like ours that has no discipline. Take away there licence, Ebele.
Give it to Niger Deltans, and the conspiracy theories will settle by then.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Beaf: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
bakila:

Realy you biggotry is silly. Have yoy dealt with your thieves, the Odilis, Iboris, Alaibes, Obis, Spiff, Clerks etc. So long as we remain one Nation the challange to have a better nation is assisted by opposition. Once you have a Goverment that is produced at all levels from one political party you are in for it. More especially in a Country like ours that has no discipline. Take away there licence, Ebele.
Give it to Niger Deltans, and the conspiracy theories will settle by then.

Daft.

The people you mentioned do not ilegally hold 85% of Nigeria's indigenious oil wells. They have not phucked the country up for 38 years, created the corruption that is swallowing us, while generating 10 million almajiri's and creating boko haram.

Do you realise at 10 million, Nigeria's almajiri population is larger than two-thirds of the Worlds countries? These are all abused male children, their female counterparts are married off as early as age 9. So, we could have something like 20 million abused kids; while the evil core-Northern elite creates orphans on an industrial scale by killing innocent parents with boko haram bombs. Did any of the people you mentioned cause these things? Are these things not directly responsible for Nigeria's major problem today?

Dude, if you and any other misguided core-Northernern youth know what is good for you, you will side with what is progressive to liberate your enslaved people from the evil core-Nothern elite. Anytime you are ready to see beyond your anus, give a shout and we will pitch in manfully to help. Until then?... Shut your phucking trap. cool
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Biggyd2: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
The vultures have landed to tear this country apart?This story sounds suspect. But if for one minute it is true, would these people be the ones that we will willingly give the authority to take charge of this country? Nigerians, there is still time. Put aside tribe, religion and other sentiments and let us start looking withing us for credible people to move us forward. As for me I am tired of spent horses.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Chanchit: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
kutchs: I can assure you that we will make the country ungovernable for whoever emerges from this scheming in 2015. Having done their best to discredit Jonathan‘s govt, 2015 will be payback time.
who be the "we....?" u knw where them dey sell bomb..?
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
Nah today, they have planned before but failed. The weakest President won the day. There are silent kingmakers whom GEJ doesnt want to offend. They are the oil thieves. His mu-mu-ism is working for him.

Who says Tinubu will not like to be President? As him like money reach. Anyway any candidate less than Rochas, Oshiomhole, Fashola flying that ticket of theirs will not hold water. Buhari is retired like me.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
We the southern Nigerian youths wish to make it clear dat any attempt to install a muslim-muslim brotherhood in Nigeria will be d end of Nigeria. The northerners are hereby advised to stop forthwith any atempt to divide dis country. U produced all d useless Generals of dis country. Northerners be warned!!! We stand on one Nigeria or No Nigeria. If u believe in dis project pls txt i believe to 07034551515 and u'll be invited to a special meeting.

1 Like

Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by maigaskiya1: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf:

I will put it in stark context for the blind.
SW + core-North = End of Nigeria. cool

Nobody is anybodies slave in Nigeria. All Tinubu and the ex-generals are after is oil and the thieves won't get it.
There will be no Nigeria in 2015 if parasitism continues to dominate opposition politics.

We are armed and ready.
my broda infact am cleang my kalshinkov waitng 4dm patiently.imagne muslim muslim ticket in ds nija wey we no wan hear mus-nt to tok of slim.chei abominatn
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by actionj: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
See all these useless leaders, they are busy discussing on how to get to the seat in 2015 and they never contributed any meaningful idea to the success of this present one. Only God will judge all of you. Boko haram sponsorer
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by maigaskiya1: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mallamabdul: THOSE OF US IN NORTH CENTRAL ARE BETTER WITH JONATHAN ANYDAY.
thumbs up dude we se nd ss knw our brodas wen we se one.nt hypocretic cowards close 2d sea
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by maigaskiya1: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
dedeike: Tinubu should forget it. Therres no vacancy for touts in Aso rock
my broda i tire o i knw knw who tel d hoples amala man say dm dy load moto 4 aso rock
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by 3rdparty: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2012
@ Topic. Planning and failing in advance. 2015 is still miles away, anything can happen.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by aljharem(m): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2012
I wonder why anyone would be plotting against another ? I think it is a useless title. People need to start thinking
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by NaMe4: 12:30am On Jun 27, 2012
All these ones haven't come together to find ways of joining hands to salvage the country from its terrible state of insecurity, instead they are busy scheming for 2015 while people die daily at their backyards.

With the way things are going, it would make more sense if there is no Nigeria by 2015 so every clown will go sit in his fathers house. Rettaaarrdss.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 27, 2012
Let the will of God, and only the will of God be done Nigeria in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arms Deal: EFCC Traces Transfers To 11 Foreign Accounts In UK, US, Niger / Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor / Plateau Killings: Youths, Military Disagree Over Secret Burial For Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.