Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ (21068 Views)

Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha / I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic / 2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by brabus(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: My man, I am an unbiased patriot, I sweat it out in this country and I buy fuel everyday to power businesses and home. I am not ready to vote anyone who will have my unborn kids go through what I go through now just to live basic life which is the right of all. The Tinubu that you mention, I can provide you with several concrete proof on how he highhandedly pushed out people from the waterfront that his Oriental Hotel is built, I can also take you to Kizito bar, where he nearly render the owner of that business homeless with his political powers to take over that entire region, he didnt stop there, he crossed over to the opposite lane to take over the Oniru family's plot using the LCC staff and machinery, but the Oniru Family is a tough knot to crack, he came into Lekki Phase 1 and instituted a new law that makes it mandatory for plot owners to develop it within 6 months or loss the plot to the State government, he has overtook several plots and sold many of them and developed others for personal use, I can point to one of his bullet-proof mansions at Fola Oshibo Street in LP1. Do you want me to continue with analysis of the Alpha Beta imbroglio and the battle unseat Fashola just to keep his loot machine afloat. Dont be sentimentally supportive of these wicked and corrupt politicians, he wont give you bread for breakfast. Tribe and region does not earn you a place in paradise and that paradise can be here on earth if Tinubu and the rest of the corrupt politicians can share one-tenth of what they own to every other Nigerians to keep. I rest my case and am waiting for blind bats to commence their attacks on the counts of ....1....2....3....GO!

Keep counting! I can't remember when Nairaland was turned into law court.

How about Dangote? Did he made his wealth legitimately or not?
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by searay(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
If all this OLDIES continue leading this country, what's the fake of "The leaders of tomorrow"- the Youths.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by juventino: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Beaf:

I will put it in stark context for the blind.
SW + core-North = End of Nigeria. cool

Nobody is anybodies slave in Nigeria. All Tinubu and the ex-generals are after is oil and the thieves won't get it.
There will be no Nigeria in 2015 if parasitism continues to dominate opposition politics.

We are armed and ready.
God bless you, in fact you are blessed
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
brabus:

Keep counting! I can't remember when Nairaland was turned into law court.

How about Dangote? Did he made his wealth legitimately or not?
Dont digress, the thread had no mention of Dangote, so take Dangote out of the equation and chastise me if I am wrong in my analysis. I am simply saying, Enough is Enough for Tinubu. Its not too much to ask that GEJ be allowed to concentrate so we can see if the system that the mallams destroyed in 35yrs of leadership in backwardness can be restored. What Tinubu would have done, would have been to learn from Ribadu who when invited to come and help sanitize the system, obliged without regional and political sentiments. Tinubu doesnt earn my respect for dining with the enemies of our "oneness". He should stay away from the Boko Haram enclave and stay with the South to build a great nation.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by sheyguy: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
The way i see the 2015 race so far, is like an objective question with no right answer and no ''None of the above'' option. If Nigerians were given the chance to cast a 'null vote' as a sign of their dissatisfaction with all candidates/political parties contesting? Then some folks wouldn't be here hoping on a Buhari/Tinubu or CPC/ACN alliance to get us to the promise land. What we shld be excited about, is the prospect of freeing ourselves from the chains of PDP.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Dejiro(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
Whoever wrote this article or believe in this is wasting his time. Nigeria cannot always be about the North. What has the North suffered in GEJ's government that is not caused by the North? If they have not fixed this country in their 38years of previous rule, they may not now.

What we need is to commence a process that will restructure this country so that we divest the federal government and release resources to 1)Areas where they are produced to encourage productivity. 2)Areas where they are needed to generate wealth to encourage productivity.

If you remove SS in 2015 and put North and SW there in 2015, this will only succeed in changing those that are stealing our wealth now to those that have been stealing it before. This will lead us to where we were before GEJ got there! Nowhere.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by PeterKbaba: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
Delafruita:
provide us with proof of tinubu's corruption rather than ranting.when did owning investments become proof of corruption?if you have knowledge of bis investments,what makes you think PDP doesnt know and what makes you think they havent tried all tricks to nail him?am tired of all this tinubu is corrupt ranting.a man left office 5years ago and since that time has vigorously opposed the ruling party which has sought all ways to hook him with a crime without success and you people keep screaming tinubu is corrupt.you seem to have found a way to analyse and discard buhari,sanusi and elrufai who you say goes on twiter to tweet hatefully.i wonder when criticizing government and pointing out its failures became hateful tweets.you now mentioned david mark.the same mark who always tags along with jonathan?the same mark who refuses to make use of his powers as the number 3 citizen?the same mark who has made no meaningful move to make this country better ecept to say "the ayes ave it".come on dude.you can do better than this

Thanks for acknowledging the fact that most Nigerians are just been dumb, the join sentiment with their thinking. If Tinubu had any fraud case, believe me! PDP would have arrested him long looooooong time ago... Nigerians like living with sentiments and speculation. The issue is not about Jonathan, it's about the PDP party, they are so greedy and corrupt, they want to have it all to themselves... too much godfathers everywere in PDP, how do you want the elected to work, when they have to listen to too much godfather talk.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by hassey(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mallamabdul: THOSE OF US IN NORTH CENTRAL ARE BETTER WITH JONATHAN ANYDAY.
ar u speaking 4 evry bdy or ursf cus am frm north central and i c notin gud abt jonathan gov‘t. If u must write pls try tink deeply b4 u write anytin
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
According to some ppl's logic:

SS/SE = Nigeria

SW/Core North = End of Nigeria.

LMAO!! These are the same small minded fools who believe GEJ does not need Yoruba votes to win in 2015.

If only SW was against GEJ in 2011, we would not be in the same crap situation as we are now. GEJ don chop beans/egg since then.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Ufeolorun(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
cheesy cheesy these guys are all out in full force on this thread against any arrangement that would make them irrelevant.Is it those baby oil bunkerers called militants that will make Buhari/Tinubu government ungovernable,Anu iya won se mi(i pity them mama).
Pdp must die sha
Nigeria must move on.We should restructures the country into Geo-political zones so Jonathan can be premier of the Niger-delta,i can assure you he wont 'give a damn'
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Reference(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Nothing new or worth commenting about. The GEJ Presidency has set the cat amongst the pidgeons and that's why the helter skelter. Nigeria is going through profound structural changes and can never be the same again. Those that thought they had it all for eternity now meet eyeball to eyeball with those who never knew they could.

That is politics and this is how to lay the foundations for development. No one will ever take the other for granted again.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by sheyguy: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Dejiro: Whoever wrote this article or believe in this is wasting his time. Nigeria cannot always be about the North. What has the North suffered in GEJ's government that is not caused by the North? If they have not fixed this country in their 38years of previous rule, they may not now.

What we need is to commence a process that will restructure this country so that we divest the federal government and release resources to 1)Areas where they are produced to encourage productivity. 2)Areas where they are needed to generate wealth to encourage productivity.

If you remove SS in 2015 and put North and SW there in 2015, this will only succeed in changing those that are stealing our wealth now to those that have been stealing it before. This will lead us to where we were before GEJ got there! Nowhere.
the last time i checked, the presidency is not responsible for state or regional developement. If the north ruled Nigeria most at Federal level did they also rule the east south and west as well.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ufeolorun: cheesy cheesy these guys are all out in full force on this thread against any arrangement that would make them irrelevant.Is it those baby oil bunkerers called militants that will make Buhari/Tinubu government ungovernable,Anu iya won se mi(i pity them mama).
Pdp must die sha
Nigeria must move on.We should restructures the country into Geo-political zones so Jonathan can be premier of the Niger-delta,i can assure you he wont 'give a damn'

Ora o.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Reference(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
hassey: ar u speaking 4 evry bdy or ursf cus am frm north central and i c notin gud abt jonathan gov‘t. If u must write pls try tink deeply b4 u write anytin

He, he, he. I laugh. See wahala.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by tunapawizzy: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hmmmm what will dese hausas not do to get power? Dear hausa people, una dy seek alliance with Yoruba man abi...una never know anything. Una wan renew oil block licences wey go expire between 2015 n 2018 abi.d connivance wey una do with shell chevron n total neva do abi...God dun catch una....Yoruba man get sense we knw say all d alliance race wey una dey run now na make una renew license. D 85% of d reserves wey una dun control since 1954 dun do. Thieves. Bunch of dumb useless people. If naija still dy by 2015, we yoruba peepu go vote devil instead of voting hausa man. Just like someone said I will rada vote a gej's dead body than give u people d opportunity to renew d oilblock licenses. See dem Gusau, retired generals, same people dt got us in dis mess. N to d new generation hausas, too bad ur elders av eaten ur future with dia greed. Ur generation will remain irrelevant for a long long tym.instead of attacking churches n southerners Go and attack ur wicked n thieving leaders, kidnap IBB daughter, bomb Gusau's house, attack ATiku, bomb TY danjuma house...all dose thieves dt make more than d entire 19 northern states allocation ..attack dem stop doing stupid rankadede for dem. Wen u av used ur own hands to deal with ur greedy leaders ehen una new generation fit come forward den say una wan lead naija. Jokers

1 Like

Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by flexdee(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ǻ♍ pretty sure that Tinubu is not going to contest for President come 2015, they are only use that to scare the hell out of GEJ and ppl like Beaf grin grin grin
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Ufeolorun(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ora o.

Òkun jae Làyeire
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by tpapi: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
Gej stil has 3yrs 2 fix dis kontri n win back d hearts n confidence of nigerians
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ufeolorun:

Òkun jae Làyeire

lol grin
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by nsiadi: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
We have seen the core & pseudo North plot b4
Was Saraki not schemed out during the consensus charade?
Baboon will never work with the sheep
Tinubu is wasting his time
@ the right time OBJ will scatter them
Besides the middle Beltans can no longer be dragged
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
nsiadi: We have seen the core & pseudo North plot b4
The emboldened caught my attention, and David Mark's body language and speeches says it all. The pendulum has swung in the right direction.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Ufeolorun(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
tpapi: Gej stil has 3yrs 2 fix dis kontri n win back d hearts n confidence of nigerians
3years ke?he would spend the 3years fixing the mess he made before getting started with structural mess we have been in for long grin
Seriously,i use to really get bothered with the way jona has been going on about but now he just gives me joke and i dont 'give a damn' too cheesy cheesy
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by flexdee(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
juventino:
God bless you, in fact you are blessed
you are a big fool for supporting Beaf with bad ideology. Ǻ♍ sure you don't know that Beaf is cursed already with GEJ.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by PeterKbaba: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
tunapawizzy: Hmmmm what will dese hausas not do to get power? Dear hausa people, una dy seek alliance with Yoruba man abi...una never know anything. Una wan renew oil block licences wey go expire between 2015 n 2018 abi.d connivance wey una do with shell chevron n total neva do abi...God dun catch una....Yoruba man get sense we knw say all d alliance race wey una dey run now na make una renew license. D 85% of d reserves wey una dun control since 1954 dun do. Thieves. Bunch of dumb useless people. If naija still dy by 2015, we yoruba peepu go vote devil instead of voting hausa man. Just like someone said I will rada vote a gej's dead body than give u people d opportunity to renew d oilblock licenses. See dem Gusau, retired generals, same people dt got us in dis mess. N to d new generation hausas, too bad ur elders av eaten ur future with dia greed. Ur generation will remain irrelevant for a long long tym.instead of attacking churches n southerners Go and attack ur wicked n thieving leaders, kidnap IBB daughter, bomb Gusau's house, attack ATiku, bomb TY danjuma house...all dose thieves dt make more than d entire 19 northern states allocation ..attack dem stop doing stupid rankadede for dem. Wen u av used ur own hands to deal with ur greedy leaders ehen una new generation fit come forward den say una wan lead naija. Jokers

My Brother, stop ranting and talking shiiiitt. Most of the Yoruba state as CRUDE OIL, PETROLEUM, GAS everwere... Lagos State, Ondo State, Ogun State... So what are you talking about. We want PDP out, cant you see they have been rulling this country since 1960's, all the military coup plotters of this country are under PDP, Boko Haram leaders are under PDP ( That is why the President cannot mention names )... So pls stop ranting shit......
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Ufeolorun(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

lol grin
Abi Ekiti dẹ́dẹ́ noni. smiley
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by PeterKbaba: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
tunapawizzy: Hmmmm what will dese hausas not do to get power? Dear hausa people, una dy seek alliance with Yoruba man abi...una never know anything. Una wan renew oil block licences wey go expire between 2015 n 2018 abi.d connivance wey una do with shell chevron n total neva do abi...God dun catch una....Yoruba man get sense we knw say all d alliance race wey una dey run now na make una renew license. D 85% of d reserves wey una dun control since 1954 dun do. Thieves. Bunch of dumb useless people. If naija still dy by 2015, we yoruba peepu go vote devil instead of voting hausa man. Just like someone said I will rada vote a gej's dead body than give u people d opportunity to renew d oilblock licenses. See dem Gusau, retired generals, same people dt got us in dis mess. N to d new generation hausas, too bad ur elders av eaten ur future with dia greed. Ur generation will remain irrelevant for a long long tym.instead of attacking churches n southerners Go and attack ur wicked n thieving leaders, kidnap IBB daughter, bomb Gusau's house, attack ATiku, bomb TY danjuma house...all dose thieves dt make more than d entire 19 northern states allocation ..attack dem stop doing stupid rankadede for dem. Wen u av used ur own hands to deal with ur greedy leaders ehen una new generation fit come forward den say una wan lead naija. Jokers

All the northerners causing problems now, are they not under PDP, Jonathans Party members and friends. So what is your stress.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
If the yourobas deems it right to join hands with the northerners who is in the forefront of sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria in the name of not been in power then they should also forget about the presidency because the last thing that will ever happen in Nigeria is to see a northerner in power again in Nigeria, as for 2015 everyone should start forgetting about it cause Nigeria won't exist by then.

If GEJ doesn't want to contest in 2015, the ticket should be 1GBO/Youroba nothing like north till further notice anything far from that Nigeria ceases to exist. Enough of the shits.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ufeolorun:
Abi Ekiti dẹ́dẹ́ noni.

Mo gbo die die.
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by PeterKbaba: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
nsiadi: We have seen the core & pseudo North plot b4

Are you going to say that you dont know that Obasanjo is out of PDP, he as retired and moved into international politics for Africa as a whole and no more a PDP member lol
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Beaf: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ufeolorun: cheesy cheesy these guys are all out in full force on this thread against any arrangement that would make them irrelevant.Is it those baby oil bunkerers called militants that will make Buhari/Tinubu government ungovernable,Anu iya won se mi(i pity them mama).
Pdp must die sha

Lol @ NL's resident buffoon!
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Ufeolorun(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Mo gbo die die.
No way like,i have seen you write it on this platform and i would rate you good compared to my rusty self but i am working on it sha
Re: NORTH Vs GEJ: Ex-Generals, Tinubu, Others Plot Against GEJ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ufeolorun:
No way like,i have seen you write it on this platform and i would rate you good compared to my rusty self but i am working on it sha

My Yoruba is excellent (I give myself that), sugbon mi o moh Ekiti n ko/so. lol
Mo ro pe Ekiti lo ko, NVM.

Anywaz, o da bi pe resident ND ode n w'akiyesi e lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Reasons Why We Should Be Happy About Supreme Court's Judgement On Rivers / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Talk To Christiane Amanpour Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.