Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. (47113 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! / River State Unpaid 2011 Batch A NYSC State Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by Vincent41(m): 4:25am On Jun 30, 2012
To all my Friends dat are happy for their posting: CONGRATS but Those of us not happy wit our posting shld take heart and trust in GOD .............Being sad or Crying for de Whole day will never change anying.....

1 Like

Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by harphyzsolat(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2012
Pls I need a description to taraba state camp. And where can I board bus from lagos.
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by kanny1(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2012
House hw do i get 2 d camp at Edo state from Abia? Learnt it's at okada.
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by stilphunky: 5:06am On Jul 02, 2012
Okoya: Lagos camp is @ ipaja...
Very easy...
Jst take a bus from d capital of Lagos(Ikeja) to iyana ipaja..
When u get to iyan ipaja... Take a bus to agege or iyapaja..
Alight @ nysc camp...
It's walkable from iyana ipaja
Okay, how about for someone just entering lagos. Is there a way of going to the camp without having to go all the way to ikeja?
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by marcnelly: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hello friends, this notification goes to newly mobilised 2012 Batch C corpers...... Please if you reside in Lagos and you were posted to BENUE STATE for NYSC, call me on 08122652962 so that we could travel together for our orientation camp which starts on 6/11/2012. You can imagine how it will be traveling alone for 12hrs to a land where you dont know, so it wont be bad idea if we journey 2gether. Peace
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2012
marcnelly: Hello friends, this notification goes to newly mobilised 2012 Batch C corpers...... Please if you reside in Lagos and you were posted to BENUE STATE for NYSC, call me on 08122652962 so that we could travel together for our orientation camp which starts on 6/11/2012. You can imagine how it will be traveling alone for 12hrs to a land where you dont know, so it wont be bad idea if we journey 2gether. Peace
you are welcome to Benue state...the food basket of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2012
Please Nairalanders, I need description to NYSC camp in Jigawa from Ogun state + anyone going to Jigawa can call my number or add me on BBM. Looking for someone to travel with. 07066078006 , 08122685876 and 255EB428. Thanks.
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by Mbuko91(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
If you were posted to jos, call me on 07062492882 or ping me on 3128c6f4....henry!
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by okooloyun1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
marcnelly: Hello friends, this notification goes to newly mobilised 2012 Batch C corpers...... Please if you reside in Lagos and you were posted to BENUE STATE for NYSC, call me on 08122652962 so that we could travel together for our orientation camp which starts on 6/11/2012. You can imagine how it will be traveling alone for 12hrs to a land where you dont know, so it wont be bad idea if we journey 2gether. Peace
Am posted to Benue State also but I will be traveling from Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by chibuezecu(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
item1: ABIA - FOR TRAVELLERS FROM UMUAHIA TO THE CAMP THAT NAME (UMUNNA) IS NOT A COMMON NAME AMONG THE DRIVERS. PLEASE TELL THE DRIVER (ITEM OR IGBERE) BOTH ARE TOWNS IN BENDE LGA ITS ON THE SAME ROUTE AND THE CAMP IS LOCATED BETWEEN THE TWO TOWNS ALONG THE MAJOR ROAD. BUT PLEASE TELL THEM YOU'LL DROP AT THE ORIENTATION CAMP ITS ON A PROMINENT JNX ON THAT ROUTE.
Please can someone assist me on the route to ply from Aba to Niger state? I just collected my call-up letter and was posted there. Also, i need information about the state based on insecurity in the North
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by Eran: 4:32am On Jun 24, 2013
Ow can i get to kwara camp please
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by KolaShangOne(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2013
Dear Otondos, They will not allow you to charge your phones in camp. then you have to resort to charging in MAmi market for as much as 100 naira per charging.. the risk is your phone can get stolen, the small tiger generator produces fluctuating current which can damage your expensive phone, your battery might get spoilt etc. I'm introducing a product that i feel will help you all. its called a POWERBANK. it charges your phone up to 2 or 3 times from battery low to battery full. Only available in Lagos and Ibadan camps except you pay for delivery. Text-07038884513 to know more.
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2013
Please, brothers mi, how do I get to Ondo state camp from Ogun state? I'm so confused and desperate, please!
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by yokiti: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2013
Gozie Diora: Please, brothers mi, how do I get to Ondo state camp from Ogun state? I'm so confused and desperate, please!

You should be able to get vehicle going to Akoko at Ojota, Lagos or at Iwo road, Ibadan. Safe journey!

1 Like

Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by MissNatural88: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2014
Plz o,Gup a.m guys.Hw cn i get 2 osun state camp,cumin 4rm enugu?Z it tru dat we wunt b doin d 3wks campin?Hw gud z d state?Do dey ve fud dere bc i dn't joke wt my stomach.Hw gud n expensive z d accommodatn?hw much cn i get a 1 rum sefcon dere?
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by mafiz300(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
NYSC camp .....ooooo
hw do i get to sokoto camp frm lagos.....i need ur help o
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by austinoeze(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2014
pls i was posted to lome...how do i there pls?
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by wandeykul(f): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2014
pls house,any body frm lagos going to rivers state nysc orientation camp,pls i nid description
Re: Location Of Various NYSC State Camps. by bartundey(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
If you're posted to Benue state for 2015 NYSC Camp and traveling from Ibadan,UI please contact me 07032327677

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youth Corper Missing For Over A Week. / My NYSC Experience At Taraba Camp, Batch A, Stream 2, 2016. / Having Problems At My Place Of PPA Please I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.