Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,138 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? (1541 Views)

What Professional Course Do You Suggest I Take? / Should I Go Back To School Or Pursue My Music Dream?? / AM 22yrs Old, And This Is The Perfect Advice @22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by judebeyou: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
My parents are both from 9ja and gana, I am presently in Ghana, with approximately two million naira in my account. I was thinking about venturing a farming business and at the same time am having the thought of going europe for a degree. Please guys what do you think about these? You comments and suggestions will be most appreciated.
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Acidosis(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
Oboy get a degree in Ghana and run a good business alongside
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by judebeyou: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Acidosis: Oboy get a degree in Ghana and run a good business alongside
Thanks for the advise.
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by bisi16(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
If I knew then what I know now, I would have gone into business...
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
Education is indeed the best LEGACY...people who are rich but uneducated envy those that are educated....So get a degree and if you still have cash on you then run a lil business too
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by judebeyou: 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
Do you suggest I bone the abroad studies and get a part time degree course in Ghana and arrange for business alongside?
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by mandy4s: 4:14am On Jun 27, 2012
judebeyou: Do you suggest I bone the abroad studies and get a part time degree course in Ghana and arrange for business alongside?

i wonder why you are really contemplating part time studies? are you scared the money will finish on you? cos thats what i sense here. hey man there are good schools there in ghana or even here in naija if you wish. cool down and get a degree man preferably in that agric sector you wanna venture in doing biz. SOLID EDUCATION IS THE BEST INVESTMENT!!
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Excelboi(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2012
See this boy oh! On top 2mill you are thinking of not furthering your education but to run into biz. See to be frank, you better go to school and invest that money in your education rather than starting a small scale biz with that money... Be wise
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2012
You fit do d both at the same time nah. But guy use ur brain well oh
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Murphy7h4: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2012
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Godmother(f): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2012
Acidosis: Oboy get a degree in Ghana and run a good business alongside

Well said. Its just like killin 2 birds with one stone. That way when you are done with ur education you have somfin to fall back on incase the jobs dnt come rolling in.

And the biz will also finance ur education too. Along the way
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Oluwadare: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2012
An educated man is distincts from uneducate man as Death differ from sleep. O'boy get urself a good education as much as u can, nothing can substitude it & safe urself from "HAD I KNOW".
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by judebeyou: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2012
judebeyou: Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
My parents are both from 9ja and gana, I am presently in Ghana, with approximately two million naira in my account. I was thinking about venturing a farming business and at the same time am having the thought of going europe for a degree. Please guys what do you think about these? You comments and suggestions will be most appreciated.
Thanks for the comments/advises. please guys, I need more comments. Do you think distance course will be ok for me? I will also do business alongside.
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by pufectskin: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2012
I think u ll get higher quality education if u go to the UK or USA though I would recommend US. In the US, a lot of fresh graduates move right into business cos schools actually have small business labs where u can go in voluntarily to get lots of guidance and free stuff to start a business. You would also learn innovative ways and all round new ideas u can adapt to nigerian society once u return. Only issue is 2million naira is hardly enuff for a UK or US college education. Since u absolutely have to go to uni, I guess u can try ghana and perhaps do business on d side so long as one won't really distract from d other. Cheers
judebeyou: Hello Fellow Nairalanders,
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by judebeyou: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2012
pufectskin: I think u ll get higher quality education if u go to the UK or USA though I would recommend US. In the US, a lot of fresh graduates move right into business cos schools actually have small business labs where u can go in voluntarily to get lots of guidance and free stuff to start a business. You would also learn innovative ways and all round new ideas u can adapt to nigerian society once u return. Only issue is 2million naira is hardly enuff for a UK or US college education. Since u absolutely have to go to uni, I guess u can try ghana and perhaps do business on d side so long as one won't really distract from d other. Cheers

Thanks for the advise.
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2012
Listen my man: I might sound absurd but I know I will make sense.
If you typed the post urself without assistance, then you are educated enough to speak fluent English and not be ashamed facing people. Now, forget about school and face farming biz. It is too lucrative to be abandoned, get yourself a copy of Robert Kiyosaki's book titled Rich Dad Poor Dad. You need not be educated to have managrial skills necessary for farming biz.
I stand to be corrected. Which ever way you pick, I wish u the best.
Shalom
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by judebeyou: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2012
banttieman: Listen my man: I might sound absurd but I know I will make sense.
If you typed the post urself without assistance, then you are educated enough to speak fluent English and not be ashamed facing people. Now, forget about school and face farming biz. It is too lucrative to be abandoned, get yourself a copy of Robert Kiyosaki's book titled Rich Dad Poor Dad. You need not be educated to have managrial skills necessary for farming biz.
I stand to be corrected. Which ever way you pick, I wish u the best.
Shalom
Thanks bro, I think we are like minds. Have read robert's book before. You could reach me through: judebeyou@yahoo.com
Better still, drop your address.
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
judebeyou:
Thanks bro, I think we are like minds. Have read robert's book before. You could reach me through: judebeyou@yahoo.com
Better still, drop your address.

koko6@yahoo.com It's better you reach me on FB. I will add u soon.
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by judebeyou: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
banttieman:

adeniyiolusegun2006@yahoo.com It's better you reach me on FB. I will add u soon.
Segun, do you have any biz at hand presently? I mean through the Rich Dads inspiration.
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2012
judebeyou:
Segun, do you have any biz at hand presently? I mean through the Rich Dads inspiration.

biz @ hand? No.
Biz ideas, I've got loads of them.
No SC so no execution. But u do, utilize it.
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Be careful, all those asking for email address may be after your 2 mil, watch out boy!
Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
Keneking: Be careful, all those asking for email address may be after your 2 mil, watch out boy!

hope you followed the trend from the start.

1 Like

Re: 22yrs Old With O Level And 2million Naira. Do You Suggest School Or Business? by newacca: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
hhhhhmmn Robert Kiyosaki. one of my favourites. I think what people need most is FINANCIAL EDUCATION. U'll be fine if you have basic knowledge of how to handle your finance. Lot are educated but only few are financially educated#GBAM#

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Learning French Language. Does It Worth It, Please Advice Your Brother / Are You Interested In Joining Real Estate Network Business.... +2348167833426 / Nigerian Society Of Engineers Membership Exam Now 4 Diets In A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.