Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Know Miss Right ( Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Miss Right ( Must Read) (952 Views)

Guys, Which One Is Right? MUST READ... / 11 Guys You’ll Date Before Finding “the One {mr Right}”[must Read For Ladys!!!] / Is This Right? Must You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Miss Right ( Must Read) by White007(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Back from lunch......

A man was advicing his son on how to know[b] MISS RIGHT[/b]

WOMAN TEST

1:You have gone out for some time now and you are not sure if she can be trusted financially: try getting some fake notes (DO NOT ASK ME FROM WHERE) of about N5000 and put it in your bedroom drawer carelessly. after you spend the night leave at 5:30 am citing emergency at work and give her the keys to the door just incase: leave like N500 real cash and tell her she can use that for breakfast.

switch off your china phone and leave it behind where she can see it: don't call her, send her text from a friend's phone that you will be back late at night. dont expect reply::::::

Possible outcomes

a) if she has already left with the cash,... just laugh and move on

b) if she asks you where you get all this money from, she is concerned about you; give her four more months before you marry her:::

c) if she is still sleeping in bed whole day watching movies and eating pizza damn dude she is a spoilt brat ...4get her and move on

d) if she has cleaned the house; arranged everything in order supper home made and spent only N100 for toothpaste and indomie please dont let her go:

e) if she has been on facebook just updating her status and skyping with men with your laptop dont marry her till she is matured

f) if she already made friends with watchman and neighbours like STEVE, she is very outgoing and easy:: let her go:::

g) if she is soo mad with her bag ready to leave:: house unkept angry for keeping her waiting::: hug her kiss her make love and let
her go ::: she has no time for you

h) if she is watching news with your only clean tshirt and looking yummy , and she asks you about your day: hugs you, removes your jacket belt etc and then kisses you suggestively then you end up in shower together and there after she asked about your family and friends especially on facebook: keep dating her, dont make up your mind yet; she is hiding something from u:::....

To be contd.....( this woman served us this pepperish food without drinking water,..... thank God for Alomo)....
Re: How To Know Miss Right ( Must Read) by Tsmooth1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
o.k
Re: How To Know Miss Right ( Must Read) by Mynd44: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
Boring
Re: How To Know Miss Right ( Must Read) by ariyebaba(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
Where are u ? O ya now !
Re: How To Know Miss Right ( Must Read) by sophy09: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
dream on dreamer life is in your hands smiley
Re: How To Know Miss Right ( Must Read) by BLESSEDPETER(m): 4:23am On Jun 27, 2012
gud point shaa,.....waiting 4 d part 2,3 and 4 since it's nw a Nig movie.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Gift For A Girl / Need A Wife Like My Mum / What Do I Say When My Ex Says 'I Miss You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.