Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Let's Laugh!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let's Laugh!! (988 Views)

Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Let's Laugh It Out... / Let's Laugh It Out! Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Let's Laugh!! by Umartins1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2012
An 18 year old boy asked a married woman out , the woman got pissed and went to tell her husband about the proposal. The husband told the woman to
invite the boy over so that he can beat the hellout of him, he would
hide under d bed.
The woman did as her husband requested ....
when the boy got there he kissed the woman and took of his T-shirt and
his body was full of scars so the woman asked "why so many scars " the
boy replied " I live to lay married women and usually I get caught so I
kill the husbands , if someone shows up now he will be number 20 on my
murder list "
. .. the boy continued on kissing the woman and the woman tried to reach
out for her husband under the bed and a small voice came up
"Leave me alone, do you want me to get killed?"
What kind of an husband is that??

1 Like

Re: Let's Laugh!! by Tsmooth1(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
Guy u no de shame, dis na anoda person joke go crack ur own, Shame on u.
Re: Let's Laugh!! by Umartins1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
T-smooth:
Guy u no de shame, dis na anoda person joke go crack ur own, Shame on u.
joke be coconut??
Re: Let's Laugh!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
Guy dis ur joke is old and stale. U copied it from here: www.nairaland.com/969724/leave-me-alone-want-me

so with d power vested in me, i hereby Lock dis thread!
Re: Let's Laugh!! by MrCork17: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
booqee: Guy dis ur joke is old and stale. U copied it from here: www.nairaland.com/969724/leave-me-alone-want-me

so with d power vested in me, i hereby Lock dis thread!

boogeee..sweeery u seem to think every joke is dry... did somebody swaaaaar for you? am curious?undecided
Re: Let's Laugh!! by Umartins1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
Bukky, I swear to God I never copied it from any Nairaland's post... I saw it in a book.

Mr...Cork! You're on my WANTED list.... Wanna know your offence??
Re: Let's Laugh!! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
^^@umartins. Ok, i was thinkin maybe u copied it from dere. Had it been it had not been posted before, it would've probably been funny. No wahala sha.

Mr..Cork:

boogeee..sweeery u seem to think every joke is dry... did somebody swaaaaar for you? am curious?undecided
did u drink gutter water two times today?? I'm wondering why u pasted dis same post two times. One on dat ur extremely dry thread about husband material, and dis is the 2nd one.
Go see a doctor pls.
Re: Let's Laugh!! by MrCork17: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
booqee: ^^@umartins. Ok, i was thinkin maybe u copied it from dere. Had it been it had not been posted before, it would've probably been funny. No wahala sha.

did u drink gutter water two times today?? I'm wondering why u pasted dis same post two times. One on dat ur extremely dry thread about husband material, and dis is the 2nd one.
Go see a doctor pls.

sweery boggge... real ladies do not swaaar... you swaaar too much. smiley
Re: Let's Laugh!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2012
Which class did you drop out in school?? Pry 2?? Or u dint even go to school?? No lie oh. (U don't know d meaning of swear?!)
Pls could u highlight d swear words in my post, u dis mushin londoner wannabe. tongue
Re: Let's Laugh!! by dani1luv: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2012

(1)

An English Woman / Searching For A Husband / Happy Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.