Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Wicked Uncle Took Land With The Pretence That He Will Help Secure Job For Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wicked Uncle Took Land With The Pretence That He Will Help Secure Job For Me. (1102 Views)

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / How Do I Deal With My Wicked Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Uncle Took Land With The Pretence That He Will Help Secure Job For Me. by itswellohvic: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls house hear my story and advice properly because am about doing something that is worst than suicide bombing. My uncle told me to talk to my dad to give him plot of land that is close to his house were my dad have given him some plot's before. The reason why he ask me to meet my dad on his behalf, is that am with these my uncle in Lagos, so he claim that he will get me a better job whereby, i will be paid good money and i will buy land's for my parents. I did as he asked and the land was also given to him like the other once, no kobo was collected from him. I trusted him so much not knowing that it's because of the land he ask me to come and stay with him, while he work out things out. Initially, he pretend to be good not knowing that he has utterio motive. Whenever he want to send me to arrand, he call me to forward my CV to somebody or i should bring it to him while he will use that opportunity send you the messege. I have been endeauring it for long, only for me to see were he heap all my CV's in his waste bag. My dad trust him soo much that even if i complain so times, my dad will ask me to cool dawn, that am always in a horry. Now my dad is late, things have falling apart. He told the landlord of the room where he put me that, he have nothing to do with me and the room any longer. I have pack out and he is owing me 80,000 and my land too. He have made me wasted two years since 2010 i finish service. Now, no work, no money and to make matter worst, he gave me bounce check last december uptil now, i was not able to cash it. What do i do house? Should i use the last drop of my blood now and aveng because he is a rabble rouser, and he go about telling people that he have send me out of the country when some friends ask him about me. Now i need my land back, he can go to hell with his job and the monies he's owing me. So pls think carefully and advice, just think, if you were in my shoes now, what do you do.
Re: Wicked Uncle Took Land With The Pretence That He Will Help Secure Job For Me. by Tsmooth1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
I dont believe in this story at all, from ur name u sound like a liar, abeg f*ck off!
Re: Wicked Uncle Took Land With The Pretence That He Will Help Secure Job For Me. by Gloriagee(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
The fact remains that you are responsible for your destiny. I agree that your uncle failed you, based on ur story above , but u can see Y the Good Book says the arm of flesh will fail you. Do you have a contract for the land with your uncle or was it a gift? You really do not need to know anybody to get a job in Nigeria, once you can sell yourself as an asset to the coy, and I'll advise you to start looking for a job urgently. The jobs might not be very lucrative but it'd help you build experience. Note that employers do not look favorably at timing gaps in Cvs. I'm sure, you know that if you do anything worse than bombing, u might end up in jail, so ditch that thot.
Re: Wicked Uncle Took Land With The Pretence That He Will Help Secure Job For Me. by bombwar(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
Bros,,,,,I feel ur pain,,,U need to shine ur eyes,GO GET BETTER BOMB and settle it once,,Somebody ruined your life,,,and You still get time to listen to preaching.....If you need my assistance ,,,pls let me know,,,,,Am waiting'''''''''
Re: Wicked Uncle Took Land With The Pretence That He Will Help Secure Job For Me. by omosexy1: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2012
Well this is a contract between you, and your uncle (whether verbal or written it is still a contract). The consideration given by you was the land and he has not fulfilled his own part which is to give you a job (legally consideration is a 2 way thing). Since he has not fulfilled his own part, the contract is null and void. What you can do is to sue him to court, well court proceedings are actually long but you will get your land back. Also, was there any deed signed between you and your uncle on the land, if there is a deed or transfer of ownership (written) then I will advised you speak to a lawyer, if there was none, worry not just go to court (with a lawyer too). You can also threaten him with Police sha to make things faster. If Police no fear am, then seek legal advice from a lawyer and sue him to court. You will definitely get back your land. People are just so greedy and selfish in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Should Stop Trying To Be Perfect / Just When Wedding Is Mistaken For Marriage! / My Husband Still Threaten Me To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.