Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,277 members, 7,867,725 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Words Of Our Father - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Words Of Our Father (603 Views)

Funny Test!! How Fast Can You Fill The Words Correctly. / Linda Ikeji And Mr Aye Dee. The Real Shocking Story. In The Words Of Miss Linda / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Words Of Our Father by Agimor(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2012
We all need the words of our forefathers(words of wisdom) to facilitate our daily living hence the need for this.i will start by droping mine and you follow suit.>a man that does not have hands should not expect a bag.meaning he who fails to labour should not expect to eat.>the slugglishness of an entelope is not laziness but gentuility.meaning life is not just are fast you go,but how are well it goes>in life will are either traditional or transitional.meaning we are either made for change or we remain in our primitive way of doing things.just keep them rolling in.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos In Flood Dilema / Get À Job Or No Wedding / Why Is My Name Not On The Home Page Birthday Portion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.