Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Gtbank Declined My Credit Card Transactions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Declined My Credit Card Transactions (3739 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / TSA Freezes Interbank Market, Bank Transactions FROZEN!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Declined My Credit Card Transactions by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
Hello,

I have sufficient funds in my account and i want to make important payments on the Net, but my Master Card is being DECLINED several times since last week. When i complained to the "merchants" that their system DECLINED my Card on several attempt, i was told that my Credit Card is not being declined by their payment processor but by my Bank or Financial institution and i should contact my financial institution and let them know that i want to authorize a transaction on the internet. So, i went to the nearest GTBank in my location and complained about this issue, but i was told to call GTConnect which i have being calling since morning but they are not answering my calls.
Please what do i do resolve this barrier on my Credit Card? Thank you for you advice.
Re: Gtbank Declined My Credit Card Transactions by stagger: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2012
You need the MasterCard token. Do you have that?
Re: Gtbank Declined My Credit Card Transactions by oluyale(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dear collins,
Did you register this card online with mastercard international, through your internet banking, and
A token device?
Have you also check that this account is active.
I will be willing to assist,
You can reach me 08027180715
Re: Gtbank Declined My Credit Card Transactions by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
oluyale: Dear collins,
Did you register this card online with mastercard international, through your internet banking, and
A token device?
Have you also check that this account is active.
I will be willing to assist,
You can reach me 08027180715

No,

I have not registered it.
Re: Gtbank Declined My Credit Card Transactions by oluyale(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Then visit ur bank tommorrow and request for a security device called token, it cost 3k use
It to register and start enjoying your shopping.
Guaranty Trust Bank is currently the leading bank in technology and innovation,
I'm sure you will be warmly attended to.pls visit a branch tommorrow

Cheers
Re: Gtbank Declined My Credit Card Transactions by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2012
oluyale: Then visit ur bank tommorrow and request for a security device called token, it cost 3k use
It to register and start enjoying your shopping.
Guaranty Trust Bank is currently the leading bank in technology and innovation,
I'm sure you will be warmly attended to.pls visit a branch tommorrow

Cheers

Ok,

But how does the device (token) works
Re: Gtbank Declined My Credit Card Transactions by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
My beloved Nairaland.

10 years on & this thread is still insightful.

Can we please go back to the days of "Only insightful content" on Nairaland FP?

I will come running back if this happens.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Registering An Limited Liability Company Without Lawyer. / Need Help With Selling On Etsy / Oron Crayfish For Sale!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.