Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here (9370 Views)

Yobe And Borno Corpers / Will batch C corpers truly serve in yobe and maiduguri / Still On Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Shareboyz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
annastacia15: I was posted to borno but heard we are going to benue state for the orientation camp. After the 3weeks camp, are we gonna be redeployed to any state of our choice without any need for medical report or we continue serving in benue state for 1year. Plz anyone with info should reply this or add me on bb 25f52e24. + if u have served in benue state, I will like to know how the living conditions of the hostels look like and are the officials friendly or harsh. Just give out any info u can.... Plus I hear the sun in benue came from anoda planet and its really hot there, I no wan turn to charcoal oo
 wud hav loved to add Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ up. Bt ​​ was posted to YOBE nt BORNO 3176A02E
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Hapzy(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2012
annastacia15: I was posted to borno but heard we are going to benue state for the orientation camp. After the 3weeks camp, are we gonna be redeployed to any state of our choice without any need for medical report or we continue serving in benue state for 1year. Plz anyone with info should reply this or add me on bb 25f52e24. + if u have served in benue state, I will like to know how the living conditions of the hostels look like and are the officials friendly or harsh. Just give out any info u can.... Plus I hear the sun in benue came from anoda planet and its really hot there, I no wan turn to charcoal oo

Posted to Borno too and yea its Benue now not Adamawa as stated on our call up letter, Btw we aint gonna be redeployed to our state of choice...its just gonna be a safer place but one could def work on that using Doc. Rpt for advantage or do one-on-one runs at camp if possible.
Anyways where would you be coming from?
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Shareboyz(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2012
NASSARAWA STATE; The camp
address is at; NYSC Permanent
Orientation Camp, Magaji Dan
Yanusa, Keffi.
By air; fly into Abuja
airport, take a taxi to Nyanya then a
bus to the camp on Abuja-keffi road.

By road; drop off at the Camp along
Abuja-keffi road.

If you’re traveling from Lagos, Take a bus 2 Abuja from
Jibowu. From Abuja last bus/stop, take
another bus to Mararaba, then board a
bus going to Lafia. Then another one to
NYSC Camp.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by gentledamsel: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2012
@ annastacia I was deployed to borno too buh wil b going to benue as instructed...sent u a request on bbm buh u declined,just wanted to know if u hav gotten any info on whr we will b doing our ppa.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Hapzy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
@Gentledamsel: we`d only know that at camp
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Shareboyz(m): 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
gentledamsel: @ annastacia I was deployed to borno too buh wil b going to benue as instructed...sent u a request on bbm buh u declined,just wanted to know if u hav gotten any info on whr we will b doing our ppa.
send ​M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊я pin
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by annastacia15(f): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Sorry @gentledamsel. Please when sending the bbm request.. That part where it says "xxxxx will like to add you to his or her blackberry messenger" delete it and just write "ur name from nairaland". Xxxx represents ur bb name. Please resend ur request
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by gentledamsel: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
annastacia15: Sorry @gentledamsel. Please when sending the bbm request.. That part where it says "xxxxx will like to add you to his or her blackberry messenger" delete it and just write "ur name from nairaland". Xxxx represents ur bb name. Please resend ur request
@annastacia nd shareboyz this ma pin 27e7dd4e
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Shareboyz(m): 6:04am On Jul 17, 2012
annastacia15: Sorry @gentledamsel. Please when sending the bbm request.. That part where it says "xxxxx will like to add you to his or her blackberry messenger" delete it and just write "ur name from nairaland". Xxxx represents ur bb name. Please resend ur request
Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ form super* 4 info wey Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ need If ​​A̶̲̥̅♏ gentle i 4 blank Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ wella! *hissing*!!
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Shareboyz(m): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2012
gentledamsel: @annastacia nd shareboyz this ma pin 27e7dd4e
☺k. I got it!!
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by mrbond00743: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2012
@anne d issue is dat u will only do ur camp @benue $ den u hav d choice to either stay n serve in borno or u can redeploy to any state of ur choice provided d state is not full..dats all av got for you now..any1 one wit more info pls dunt hesitate to share wit us..10x
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by mrbond00743: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2012
Me posted to YOBE..say somtin ma YOBE ppL.10x
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Shareboyz(m): 8:45am On Jul 24, 2012
mrbond00743: Me posted to YOBE..say somtin ma YOBE ppL.10x
na nasarawa thursday 26th
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by mastroesco(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
fankasibe: A friend of mine fainted instantly when she was posted to Taraba state.... She's is still on comma for d past six months
She must be insane to have fainted cos she was posted to Taraba St. I just finished from Camp in Taraba State 2012 Batch B. Posted to Wukari LG to teach. Its peaceful here I must say. The camp was fun. Now in Wukari town me n my friends has paid for houses to be comfortable and we also scrambling for Extra PPA. Over 70percent are christains here so the Insecurity from Boko boys is minimal. The only problem will be if u are posted to an interior village which every nigerian state has and that isn't a reason to Faint. Any way Nov is around the corner.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by scteverest: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Please if u re posted to yobe state,add me  2922AFD6. Let's plan  getting redeployed. Batch C corpers please. Tx

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Eduduru(m): 5:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Am postd 2 Yobe state, pls hook me up with 08034918010, and 2go eduduru pls.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Eduduru(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Am postd 2 Yobe state, pls hook me up with 08034918010, bb pin 231abc05 and 2go eduduru pls. cryAm postd 2 Yobe state, pls hook me up with 08034918010, and 2go eduduru pls.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by ayodeletitilayo: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
Shareboyz: na nasarawa thursday 26th
am posted to yobe too let meet when we gt to camp and sort this out cos we dnt know their decision towards us cos we are not going bk to yobe they must redeploy us.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by ad84ada(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Posted to Borno too, pls add me up 231958A0.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Patuwa: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
ad84ada: Posted to Borno too, pls add me up 231958A0.

Posted to Borno, also add us up on 231958A0.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by ad84ada(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
Patuwa:

grin
Patuwa:

patuwa, na d same bb pin we get ni?
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by ugowinn(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
If you're posted to yobe or borno. You'll do ur camp in Benue and Nasarawa after which you choose any state for your primary assignment. Apart from ur state of origin and other high profile states like rivers, abuja, lagos,etc
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Ndababa(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Posted to Borno... Twitter: @Babsymx
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by Patuwa: 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
ad84ada: ;Dpatuwa, na d same bb pin we get ni?

Yes na, BB na BB, all BB na the same. No time, wetin de happen?
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by ad84ada(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lol, we dey o my man.
Patuwa:

Yes na, BB na BB, all BB na the same. No time, wetin de happen?
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by ayodeletitilayo: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2013
Am posted to yobe pls let's get together to have a better stay in nasarawa and a promising redeployment.
Re: Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno Meet Here by annastacia15(f): 7:26am On Mar 28, 2013
I was posted to borno and I went to the orientation camp in benue state, after the orientation camp, I was redployed to akwa ibom state.... All corps members posted to troubled states get easy redployment eg yobe, kano, gombe, borno and plateau. When u report to camp in ur respective states, after the swearing in , those that want to be redeployed because surprisingly some people want to stay in these troubled state for reasons best known to them, so if u want to be redeployed ,u will be given a form to fill and in that form, u will write the state u wanna be redeployed to, if u are choosing lagos, abj or ph , make sure u have good backup like marriage certificate or medical report but if u are choosing other states, there's a 90% chance that u will get it but it depends on the available space in that state... For instance if u choose delta and the ppl they have sent to delta is already too much, they may send u to edo or anambra but u won't be reposted to the North, that one is very sure. So have fun in camp and let ur mind be at rest... I'm in akwa ibom now serving in Eket and I'm doing great... Just relax and enjoy camp because after u leave, u will miss it.. Make a lotta frds, u may be 2 ppl away from the connection u need and Ladies don't misbehave in camp, u can have fun but sex aint part of that fun, if u meet a guy , he should wait until after camp then u guys can sort urselves out.. Behave yourself!!! *stern face* I will be passing out in june 2013. God bless y'all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Corpers Work In Private Firms During Nysc? / Nysc Has Stylishly Made The #3,000 Payment Compulsory / No Ppa After Relocation, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.